Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Healing and Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Healing and Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 23:24

"Thank you, Fuu. Please do tell her that I'm not dead and that I'll stop in from time to time." Reo said as he marveled at his arms. "How did you keep your medical abilities a secret for so long?"

She was an excellent Kunoichi and had a good point about letting things just happen, but that couldn't hold him up on his journey, whatever that was. He could feel a drive, a longing, to protect things.

He couldn't do that as he was. "How is being a Chuunin?"
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 23:41

Fuu giggled at the question "You don't get hurt often, I seem to recall that someone tried to stab you once and it just bounced off. Not hard to hide them when I don't need to use them and also... I told you I was a medical ninja way back in Konoha." She flipped her hair over her eye.

"And I'm not exactly sure what being Chunin is like yet, I got kidnapped by a four hundred year old bug. I just got back to town and ran here when your mom said you hand't been home. Also gimmy some of your blood I'm gonna make a Summoning jutsu so if I need your help I can actually get a hold of you in a timely manner." Fuu laughed as she remembered a situation where Reo had asked her for blood soon.

She decided to make her way back to Suna but first... for old times sake. "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Some hundred clones appeared within range and all of them got into a different position to just sit on the ground and meditate. "If I get attacked by a ghost on my way back I'll test out my new jutsu on him. They can collect the chakra for me by!" Fuu zoomed out of existence with the fast traveling jutsu leaving only laughter and some hundred clones that were completely unmoving.

(Clones, Weights, Quicklearner)
Dex 3: 20
Sage Control 1:23

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Tue Jul 31 2018, 23:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 23:41

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 5, 1, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 22:24

Reo chuckled as Fuu sped away. She had a point that he should visit his parents from time to time, but still. She was one to talk about always being in a rush.

Nevertheless, her healing jutsu was remarkable. Marveling at the state of his arms, Reo gave a wry smile to the air and cast Kage bunshin until one hundred clones were around. Then they began to pummel each other. At the end of an hour, Reo dismissed the clones and lay back - exhausted. That was quite the training.

[pitiful 90 words. Endurance x8, shadow clones, training weights, +6 from quick learner and intense training]

[on phone. Will have to roll for this tomorrow. Still counting it as training for 08/01/2018]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 22:26

rolling like a boss
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 22:26

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 4, 1, 10, 3, 8, 1, 1, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 22:35

[91 Endurance]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03 2018, 23:23

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing and Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2