Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Too Many Makotos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 00:15

Makoto was walking through the village, looking pensive. Recently, the Chuunin Exams had been held. His father had made him watch the fights because he’d “learn something” from them. After watching most of the fights, he figured that all he learned was that the other villages had some strong fighters. And that he would have to step it up if he wanted to stand a chance at the next exam.
The boy was confident though.

Currently, he was heading to a local restaurant. For you see, during the Chuunin Exam, he had met someone interesting. A blonde child named… Shan was it? Shin? He had basically stopped paying attention by the second half of the exams. But what was important was, Shan had access to some sort of special jutsu. And he was willing to teach it to the Junpaku!

Makoto was currently heading to the restaurant to meet Shan. They’d agree to meet somewhere around there, though the snow haired boy didn’t exact instructions so… Yeah he’d not worry about it until after he made it to the place.

Soon enough, Makoto would stroll up in front of the place. It was a pretty small place, served good meat though.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 13:59

Shan walked through the streets of Kiri. Some people called out to him in recognition. It wasn’t fame or infamy – neither of which Shan would be particularly against. No, this was recognition simply because he was a finalist in the Chuunin Exams. Afterwards, they had proclaimed him as a Chuunin from Kumo. He was not a Chuunin.

He was a Missing-Nin. At least, anyone who asked him what he was would be told that. For now, Shan walked and ignored those crying out to him. He really wanted to move on from Kiri but there was too much he needed here. For starters, there was the person he was going to meet. As Shan had practiced and thought, he came to a conclusion. He could gain power on his own, but he could never become so powerful that those with groups couldn’t defeat him.

Thus, he would form his own group and that started right here in Kiri, today. He was going to meet a boy named Makoto at a small restaurant known as ‘The Frozen Spoon”. He wasn’t exactly sure about the name, but – as he arrived – Shan had to admit the place looked nice.
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 14:19

Makoto had started to get impatient, it had been a couple of minutes. Did the guy actually get lost? Was he taking his time? Or did he give up and leave the Mist boy hanging? Makoto sighed and turned to look in front of the restaurant. There were some people walking around, doing their things, a blonde kid, oh hey was that a bi- Makoto looked back at the blonde kid. And it was indeed Shan!

Makoto would run his hand through his hair and then walked over to the Genin. He raised a hand up “Yo! You sure kept me waiting, huh?”
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 21:00

Shan tsked as Makoto ran over, but not loudly. The young ninja probably didn’t even hear him do it. “I had some other affairs to take care of first. The Turtles took a little longer than I expected. Hell, still haven’t mastered the ability.”

Shan, of course, spoke of Sage Mode granted to him through the turtles that he had a blood contract with which would allow him to summon them. “Shall we go somewhere more…private?”
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 21:32

"Turtles?” Makoto would quickly dismiss whatever Shan was talking about, he had business. That was all he needed to remember. “Right, so. Follow me. I know a place outside the village that should be good enough for us.” With that said, Makoto would then gesture to his right and then proceeded to walk that way. Hopefully Shan would follow.

The snow haired boy couldn’t help but start to get excited, it caused him to inadvertently smile. This technique, he could only imagine what he could use it for. Personally, he wanted to use it so he could be in multiple places at once. Maybe he could even use it in training against his father.

Makoto then turned to look at Shan “So, where did you learn this special technique? You mentioned Konoha I think?”
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 21:48

Shan followed Makoto and watched the boy smile. A smile. How long had it been since Shandian last smiled?

Too long. Eventually, they made their way out of Kiri and to an empty glade in the middle of a forest. It was here that Shan put his hands together. “Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!” He yelled.

A hundred clones burst forth from all around him. “These are Shadow Clones. I didn’t answer your question earlier because I felt it needed a proper explanation. They are a Kinjutsu stored by Konoha due to the immense amount of chakra it can take. This is one of two jutsu I learned from the scroll before I had to leave the room. Right now…”

Shan channeled ration in his hands – all 200 of them. It wasn’t much, but it showed how much chakra he had left with this many clones active. “I have very little chakra. The best application tends to be to have around ten clones out at one time. These clones aren’t like the clones you are used to. They have actual bodies and you remember everything they do – once they disappear.

[190 Words: Training Raiton X4, Clones, weights]

[62% Raiton gained]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Aug 01 2018, 21:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 21:48

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 3, 8, 7, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Null
Academy
Academy

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptySat Aug 04 2018, 20:33

Makoto’s eyes widened with surprise at Shan summoned his clones. He then pinched himself, confirming that what he was seeing was probably real. “Konoha’s really got some great stuff hidden away, huh?” The fact that they could just, make an army of clones was just crazy! With this many, you could probably beat up most enemies with just taijutsu! He definitely had to learn this tech!

He approached one of the Shan’s, he didn’t actually know which one was the real deal, and he tapped its shoulder. “So, when are we gonna start learning how this works? I’m pretty sold.”

[100 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptySun Aug 05 2018, 18:20

“We can start now.” The Shan that Makoto had been talking to said as he made the hand sign for Shadow Clones and held it. The real Shan released the other clones – leaving only the one that was modeling the hand sign. “This is the sign that you use to make the clones. It’s a fairly simple jutsu – truth be told – as it’s essentially the same as making the clones you would have learned in the Academy. The difference is in the sign. This allows the clones to take physical shape. The difficulty in this jutsu lies more in practicing and achieving a large amount of clones – and then using it strategically as the clones take a large amount of chakra. It’s as if you divided your chakra by the number of clones you created – though you do get to manipulate how much chakra each clone gets.”

Shan spoke to Makoto calmly, waiting for him to try the jutsu himself. Little did shan know, there were two ninja with eyes just like Shan’s waiting in the trees.

[177]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 13:51

“Right… Yeah. Just like the clones I learned in the Academy.” Makoto sheepishly replied, he also gave a weak smile. An attempt to look confident if anything. While he was sure that he was very much capable of doing the physical parts of being a ninja. His father made sure of that. Makoto had… kinda blanked out during some of his classes. Specifically the techniques that he deemed ‘boring’ or ‘not useful.’ One of those were the regular Clone Technique.

What? All it did was mimic you? What the hell could you possibly use that for?

That decision was coming back to haunt him it seems… Makoto would bring his hands together and performed the sign. “Alright, here I go!” Makoto then started to concentrate on making a clone and… Nothing happened? The snow haired boy blinked, and then tried again. Nothing happened.

He looked to Shan “Just gimme a sec, I’ve uh… Gotten so used to higher level stuff that I forgot how to do the Clone stuff. I’ll get it right soon.” Makoto would then go back to focusing on the technique.

[184 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Many Makotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Many Makotos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox