Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Too Many Makotos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

Too Many Makotos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 13:51

“Right… Yeah. Just like the clones I learned in the Academy.” Makoto sheepishly replied, he also gave a weak smile. An attempt to look confident if anything. While he was sure that he was very much capable of doing the physical parts of being a ninja. His father made sure of that. Makoto had… kinda blanked out during some of his classes. Specifically the techniques that he deemed ‘boring’ or ‘not useful.’ One of those were the regular Clone Technique.

What? All it did was mimic you? What the hell could you possibly use that for?

That decision was coming back to haunt him it seems… Makoto would bring his hands together and performed the sign. “Alright, here I go!” Makoto then started to concentrate on making a clone and… Nothing happened? The snow haired boy blinked, and then tried again. Nothing happened.

He looked to Shan “Just gimme a sec, I’ve uh… Gotten so used to higher level stuff that I forgot how to do the Clone stuff. I’ll get it right soon.” Makoto would then go back to focusing on the technique.

[184 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 14:17

Shan watched Makoto attempt to make a clone, but didn’t judge. He needed this boy’s help, even if he was still an Academy Student. Actually, if he was an Academy Student…had he learned the clone jutsu yet? It was possible that he had yet to learn how to do it and if so…then Shan had just wasted time trying to explain the Clone jutsu as being similar to the weaker version taught in the Academy.

Now, he did sigh. He had failed as a mentor. Not much got to Shan emotionally, but his own failures were one of the few things that could cause him distress.

“Okay, listen. The chakra needs to be divided evenly through your body when you cast the jutsu. It won’t work if it isn’t, as the chakra needs to be able to create a duplicate of you. Try to focus on your chakra in that way before you do it this next time.” Shan advised, hoping that he explained it accurately. It was so much easier to just read the scroll, but sadly the scroll wasn’t here so they would have to make do.

Just then, a kunai flew at Makoto’s head.

[197 Words]

[I've done 4/5 posts so far. Makoto has 2/5]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 17:15

Makoto would be concentrating really hard, trying to get his chakra to make a clone. Which wasn’t really going well. All he was doing was thinking “Make a Clone” to himself while flaring his chakra. And even that wasn’t really all that good, all he was doing was making his skin buzz a bit. Was that even what chakra did? He brought his hands apart for a moment and sighed, and then ruffled his pristine white locks.

The boy would look at Shan as he started to explain, and he nodded rapidly as he went on. “Alright, sounds easy enough. I’ll be making more clones than you in no time!” The Junpaku then went back to concentrating, he had to spread the chakra throughout his entire body huh? Makoto closed his eyes and started to concentrate on his chakra flow. Most of it had been kinda scattered, so he just had to figure it out how to get it all around his body.

He took a deep breath and visualized his chakra starting to spread, from the top of his head to the soles of feet. Visualizing it was easy enough, actually doing it was a much different challenge. But eventually he managed something like it in his eyes.

And so he opened his eyes and activated the technique!

It created a kinda… dead clone. Which quickly disappeared. That’s probably how Makoto would be if that kunai hit.

[238 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 22:04

Shan noticed the movement out of the corner of his eyes. The lightning flashed within his eyes as he activated the Raidengan. Everything seemed to slow down. Shan whipped his own kunai out and quickly threw it – knocking the one aimed for Makoto out of the sky.

Then, he turned towards where the Kunai was thrown. Two people jumped out of the trees. They both had blonde hair and eyes to match Shan’s. Raidengan. The eye wasn’t a common feature of his clan, so he couldn’t help but be amazed that he found two users here in Kiri. What’s more was that he didn’t know who either of them were, though they both wore Kiri headbands.

“Shandian Hiraishin? Who is this with you? Are you teaching secrets of our clan to this outsider?” The younger of the two spoke as he walked forwards. “I don’t know what you think you can teach this  person as he doesn’t have a Raidengan, but I assure you that I won’t let it happen. I’ll kill him while my mentor destroys you. See, we don’t take kindly to people leaving with village secrets.”

Shan paused as he listened to him. He wasn’t far off base, even though Shan was teaching Konoha secrets to Makoto. Then, he smiled. Stress. Perhaps this would help teach Makoto.

“Makoto, you handle him. Those eyes allow him to keep track of everything within his vision. You won’t stand a chance if you don’t get a functional clone.”
[248 Words]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10 2018, 21:58

Makoto would be quite surprised when two ninjas just came out of nowhere, and started to talk about clan secrets and all that. At first, Makoto was scared about them sporting headbands of his village. But he quickly pieced together a theory in his head, disguises so that they wouldn’t cause a stir when they came for their Kumo compadre? Or maybe, they were spies.

Either way, they wanted him dead just because he wanted to know some KONOHA secrets. Were these guys even paying attention? Or did they just rush in and assume what was going on?
If it was the latter, Makoto would have to grade them as terrible ninjas.

“Alright, I just gotta make a clone to beat him? That sounds easy!” The snow haired boy would then bring his hands together once more and gathered his chakra. “Here I go!” He then created another clone! This time it looked a little better, but uh… it was half Makoto’s size. It then disappeared in a few moments.

Makoto would then look at the ninja that declared that he would kill him. “Hey, third time’s the cha-” The boy got punched in the face for his troubles.

[199 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12 2018, 13:04

“Those headbands are stolen, right?” Shan said facing the stronger of the two shinobi. It was a bulky ninja who approached Shan.

Unfortunate, the Raidengan worked best with speed. It didn’t matter how much you saw if you couldn’t react to it. Shan pulled out his Spectral bow and fired an arrow. The arrow was made of chakra, or spirit. It was something semi ethereal at the very least.

The arrow pierced the man’s shoulder, though he clearly tried to move to dodge it. Shan was just too fast. “Makoto. Concentrate. Once your clone is up, you need to surround him. He can see everything. There isn’t an eye out there that has pure vision abilities better. However, it doesn’t increase his reaction speed. Just overwhelm him.”
Shan fired another arrow. This one landed in the Mentor’s head and dropped him.
[145 Words, Makoto only needs 1 more post]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14 2018, 17:38

Makoto rolled across the ground, his opponent had apparently decided to give him a small break. He forced himself into a sitting position, and looked to Shan. “You make it sound easy…” The snow haired boy had to admit, he was kind of bad at this whole chakra thing. So maybe… maybe he could just leave it to Shan? He was apparently already done with his opponent.

But at the same time, Makoto had his pride. He wanted to become a cool ninja one day, throw around some real nasty ice techniques. Maybe he’d even rival the Mizukage. But to do that, he needed to become strong. And to get strong now, he needed Shan’s help.
And to get Shan’s help, he needed to kick this guy’s butt!

Now sufficiently motivated, Makoto brought his hands together and focused his chakra… Another poof, and bam! A whole new Makoto was right in front of the boy, arms crossed. The Junpaku would grin ear to ear at this. The clone then turned around and offered a hand to it’s creator. Which Makoto accepted.

“Alright… Let’s try that again.” Makoto brought his hands together, and then created another clone! “Yes! Alright boys, let’s get him!”

And then they beat the crap out of the other ninja.

[213 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 20:07

Shan placed his hands together and shouted “Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!”. AS he did so, one hundred clones appeared from thin air and surrounded the area.

“You have one option. Tell me which village really sent you and I won’t…” Shan trailed off as the ninja’s disappeared in a flash of lightning. Well, that was anticlimactic.

“You did good. You’ve got the basics down. It may take a minute before you can use more than one clone at once, but you’ll get it. Would you like to join my group…I’m going to call it Tartarus.”
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17 2018, 22:57

Makoto turned to Shan, and considered his offer for a few moments. Shan HAD taught him the cool clone tech, plus he didn’t seem too bad. Though he was being hunted by some ninja clan… He looked at the blonde boy and then closed his eyes. Would it be a good idea to join this Ta-something group?

Makoto then opened them suddenly and answered “Alright! I’ll join your tatoros group.” Makoto figured that if he stuck with Shan, he’d get a chance to get stronger. Maybe even get a shot at some real fame! The boy ended up grinning without realizing it.

[102 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17 2018, 23:05

[THREAD COMPLETE: MAKOTO GAINS TAIJUU KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU]
[1,337 Words for Shan]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Many Makotos   Too Many Makotos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Many Makotos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox