Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Located: Future vs Past~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Located: Future vs Past~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 07:56

The sun had barely peaked itself over the horizon. Though Hayabusa had been in the middle of the desert, the air had been cool as the wind blew. That was not something that would last for long once the sun made its rounds.
Hayabusa walked, as he dragged the dead body of one of the bandits he defeated to help the Jounin of Suna locate this place.
‘We’re here…” the voice said inside his mind. Shukaku had been deep underground, extending his senses to help pinpoint the location.
‘Thank you…’ Hayabusa turned to the dead body, looking on with his Rinnegan eyes. The body already had his chakra receivers within its body. Hayabusa extended his chakra, as the animated body came to life. He had placed false cuffs on himself, and he now controlled the body of the enemy.
As they found the entrance to the hideout, Hayabusa allowed himself to look like a prisoner, as the controlled dead body dropped his shades to hide his own Rinnegan.
‘Stay close…’
‘No one on one?’ Shukaku asked telepathically.
‘Hopefully, but I’m not hell bent on honor in this battle. If I need to call the assist, I will. Let’s remember… he was the Kazekage. He no doubt has followers that remain loyal to him. They may get in the way.’
‘Understood…’
And into the thick of it they went…
[228|228]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 08:06

The sun rays would hit over the peak hitting into the eyes of the run away Kazekage as he opened his one eye he would only smile for a bit. The time would continue to flow smoothly as someone walked over towards the figure, "Sir should we continue with information to that man." The blond hair man turned slowly thinking about it all. "I do not care really...but if anything I'm going to continue to need that information they have to complete the project." The other shinobi would bow to the blond figure as they turned leaving them to be.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 09:18

He allowed himself to be brought into the underground, as posing as a prisoner allowed him all the access he needed. Once making his way to the former Kazekage, Hayabusa looked at the man. It seemed he just dismissed one, as he walked in. The body Hayabusa controlled walked off and fell limp, as Hayabusa slightly bowed to the man.
“Kaze Len… Lydeck Hayabusa.” He smirked, looking him in the eye. “I look forward to ending your life…” he said, as he revealed he was not truly a prisonor. He removed his shackles and prepared himself for battle…
[99|327]
Profile:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 09:30

Kaze Len turn to look over at the male before taking his eye to look at the man. "Lydeck...Hayabusa...You wish for my life interesting." Sitting up he smiled only to stare over at his target and pointed at them. "Okay then let me see what you can do on your first go boy.."

Name: Kaze Len
Battle level: 75

Attributes:

Abilities:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 11:54

Hayabusa nodded, as he revealed his Rinnegan to his opponent. He already respected the man, as he openly accepted his challenged without calling for back up.
“Very well…” Hayabusa said, throwing off his cloak, revealing his body armor with filled arm slots. As he opened a Giant scroll, running his finger across it. “I do hope to battle with honor. And I do hope you come to admire my form of puppetry.” Before him, appeared the body of his brother, Uchiha Shizou, eyes darkened, not yet shooting to life, but equipped lifeless with his Spear at hand.
[97|424]
Counter Action: N/A
Action 1 (Base Action): Rinnegan Activated
Action 2 (Action Ring): Rikudo no Jutsu: Shurado  - Six Path: Asura Path Active (30% Chakra)(+2 Attacks = 1 Turn)(Actions = 2 Attacks)
Action 2.2 (Shurado): Giant Scroll – 1 (Uchiha Shizou Human Body Puppet)
Haya-Shizou(Path|Human Puppet):

Chakra Gauge: 305%
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 04:22

[ooc: Do not forget that only 1 Turn you get +2 Attacks (Actions) with that jutsu. So it saves you more on that.]

Staring down the use of the powers from the man he shook his head and sighed. “Oh please you came at me for honor…geez you are all nothing but hypocrites to the world. You face me and say honor but then here I see you used that forbidden jutsu…to turn a poor soul into a puppet.” The figure stood up with a smile going across the right side of their face as they stared down the enemy. Taking a major step over he just looked at the person but then closed his eyes relaxing a bit getting himself ready for the battle. Though he would be relaxed and calming the voice of the man echoed, “Tell me something…why are you here?”

x -No Actions/Attacks taken this turn.

Attributes:

Abilities:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 11:45

[OOC: Understood. Thanks for the heads up because I was definitely about to mess up my next post lol]
Hayabusa’s eye twitched a bit, as the old Kage spoke on his dishonor.
“I’ll have you know that this man here…” Hayabusa put his hand on the body’s shoulder. It shot his eyes open, revealing the same doujutsu as Hayabusa. The two spoke in unison “would’ve found this use of his body as an honor… my brother… he gave his life for me, and serves me even in the after life.” Hayabusa stopped talking and backed up a bit, as Haya-Shizou pointed his spear at the man.
“I am here” Haya-Shizou spoke “simply to both test myself, to see if I’m ready for my own ascendance, as well as to gain intel that should help me in what is to come. Now… let us do this quickly…” He had a feeling that the man was ready. Without any further questions or statements, Hayabusa would let the battle commence.
Hayabusa stood still, gathering his Sage Energy, just in case, he would need to use Sage Mode. His aim, however, was to end this fairly quickly. Whilst doing so, Haya-Shizou sprung forth, jabbing at the man’s chest. Without hesitation, the moment Haya-Shizou stood back and began to take over the gathering of Sage Energy, Hayabusa’s left lower arm shot two consecutive chakra cannons and the opponent wherever he may pop up upon possibly dodging the spear…
[224|648]
Autodrains & Upkeep- (Shurado: 30% Chakra)
Counter Action (Base): N/A
Action 1 (Base): Rikudo no Jutsu: Gedo - Six Path: Outer Path (20% Chakra)
Action 1.1 (Shurado): Haya-Shizou Izanagi Spear attack (Bwn/2  +  Weapon DMG{= 100% Soul Gauge})(3000/2 + 4548)(1500 + 4548)(6048 MAX Dmg Attempt) [Hayabusa Gather Nature Energy](Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)
Action 1.2 (Gedo)(Path Techniques Only): Hayabusa Asura Missle (Dex + 25%)(2995 x 1.25)(3744 MAX Dmg Attempt)[Haya-Shizou Gather Nature Energy] (Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)
Action 2 (Action Ring): Hayabusa Asura Missle (Dex + 25%)(2995 x 1.25)(3744 MAX Dmg Attempt)[Haya-Shizou Gather Nature Energy] (Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)

+ Body Fitting:
+ Attributes:
+ Ability:
+ Seed:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyWed Aug 01 2018, 11:45

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 4, 4, 17
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptySat Aug 04 2018, 04:20

"You continue to make me highly upset with things...I did not think you would be this weak or even worse this bad at aiming." Watching carefully the missile would miss blowing something else up then the person with the spear would miss striking at the ground leaving Kaze Len turning around feeling as though this battle was nothing but a monkey show. "How about this, you come back when you are able to even lay a hand on me because it seems that is not going to happen anytime soon." Laughing Kaze Len began slowly walking away. As he continue to taunt the man.

x -No Actions/Attacks taken this turn.

Attributes:

Abilities:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 09:46

Hayabusa was not one to be angered. He typically kept a level head. This had been no different.
‘Stop resisting me aide…’ the beast within him dwelled.
‘I need to do this using my own power, Houkou…’
‘This power is your own power! You earned it from me the same way you earned all else that you weild…’ Hayabusa sucked his teeth a bit. ‘At least you’d be able to make a hit…’
‘Fine…’ Hayabusa let the Helpful Cloak ability that should come naturally, but Hayabusa had been resisting its effect on a matter of pride.
“Do not dismiss me so easily…” Hayabusa said, as his skin turned scaled, one half black and the other white. His Sage mode had been activated. He sprint forward at a higher speed; twice as fast as his normal. Appearing at the right side of the man who had been walking away, Hayabusa rotated on his left foot as a pivot, rising his leg to a round house kick with a snap at the man’s gut, before raising his lower right arm, shooting a cannon once again at the former Kazekage to show him he means business from this point forward…
[197|845]
Autodrains & Upkeep- (Shurado: 30% Chakra)
Counter Action (Base): N/A
Action 1 (Base): Personal Sage Mode Activate (-12% SE)(Haya-Shizou SE Gather[+0% due to extra action gathered last turn])(Passive Chakra Replacement Activated)(+25% Chakra)
Action 1.1 (Shurado): Hayabusa Melee (Bwn/2)(2900 MAX Dmg Attempt) [Haya-Shizou Gather Nature Energy](Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)(Helpful Cloak: +2 to Roll)
Action 1.2 (Gedo)(Path Techniques Only): Hayabusa Asura Missle (Dex + 25%)(5990 x 1.25)(7488 MAX Dmg Attempt)[Haya-Shizou Gather Nature Energy] (Shared Vision: +4 to Roll)(Helpful Cloak: +2 Roll) 
+ Body Fitting:
+ Attributes:
+ Ability:
+ Seed:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Located: Future vs Past~   ~Located: Future vs Past~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Located: Future vs Past~