Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

King of Smiths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 19:46

The heat of Suna felt comforting to Asura-- as heat never was a problem for someone as hot as he was. Insert obvious pun for the ladies. But he didn't come here to go hook up with any of Suna's beauties.

He had to do some work in Suna-- including look on the scroll and hammer he found in Forge country. Ravana had returned to Shinkoku, and now acted in his own interests. This left Asura on his own to do what he had to. He knew that also Hayabusa had future plans in Suna as well. For now he was killing time.

The hammer he found from Inari was a beauty, and he had liked how powerful it was. He could feel it had the potential to form legendary weapons and items. Much as his dream was to make tools as great as the sage of six paths did.

However, it wasn't the only other thing he found. Inside the base of the hammer-- wrapped around it what he thought was a grip, was a scroll. It was small but he didn't open it-- not yet. He only found it after he had reached Suna.

Either way, both items required inspection. Normally he would go to Vulcan-- his tiger blacksmith friend. Still Suna had some people he could ask. There was a well known shadow-market in Suna, perfect for a shinobi or anyone who needed to shop out of prying eyes of the village in general.

He was on the run from Iwa after all. If they knew he was close, he would be in trouble...

He soon found the shop-- nestled in a dark ally with hardly a sign. He entered the shop, seeing it cramped but full of pointy weapons.

"Hey, you the shop keeper here?" he asked an older, tougher man behind the shop desk. The guy looked like he had seen his fare share of combat-- probably a shinobi too. "Mind if you take a look at something for me?" He asked.

( Requesting Mod for shop keeper for scroll options for : + Blacksmith Secrets Scroll [Take to Odd Tree Library to be reviewed] )
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 20:00

The tough figure would turn glancing at the person trying to hand him something. "Sorry, buddy you have the wrong guy...he is the owner of the shop." Pointing at the desk a elderly man that was shaking as though he was about to kill over at anytime smiled with no teeth. With his long white beard touching the floor and his glasses seemed foggy he would yell out, "Disrespecting little punk do you not know we carry only scrolls here and combat! Why would someone like this handsome gent be a scroll owner...geez you kids today are growning so fast without morals and respect for elders."

The tougher and middle aged man bowed to the owner of the shop as he began leaving the store having the two face off with one another. "Now...what do you want kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 20:14

Asura felt a bit put off by the sudden change in mood-- and realized he made a mistake. A sweat formed along with a half-crooked smile. "Eh, I'm sorry?" He asked, not really sure he understood the old man. Clearly the man at the counter was just a worker, and though crowded it had less to do with weapons and more to do with scrolls.

Asura approached the old man, still trying to be humble. "Eh... well sorry, I meant no disrespect. But let's face it. THe ladies love roguish charm," he joked-- leaving out any further detail about the rogue part. Either way he tried to get back on track. He soon took out the hammer, along with the hidden material he found-- the small scroll that had been wrapped around the handle.

"I was in Forge country and found a legendary hammer. Long story," Asura explained, showing the hammer as proof. If the old man had any knowledge of the hammer, he might even identify it. "Anyway, i found this-- and this was also attached to it. Do you know what this is?" he said, showing the parchment.

If nothing else, he might know what the scroll meant if it came with the hammer. Hopefully, it wasn't another trick form that damn fox.

(Decision not made yet of course)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 20:19

Hearing the boy say he was sorry did not make the old man turn a blind eye to what was done. But the old man got back him by saying, "Your jokes suck...you need to work on the material more..." Soon he would reach down taking a cup of coffee. Then mark on a board crossing out the number 37. Some how the number and cup of coffee was tied together. Soon seeing the hammer the old man leaned over in amazed by it, "Ah the fox hammer lovely thing no matter what...as for the scroll I wonder could it be..." Taking the scroll quickly to review it he smiled for a more and leaned over saying, "I'll buy both items off of you for...250,000 ryo...what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 20:48

Asura could respect the elderly. He was not without disrespect, sincerely. Still the old man seemed to have some quirks about him. Something Asura wouldn't want to experience. He glanced at the number on the board. "Unless you are keeping tracks of the number of idiots who walk in or I guess-- this is your 37th cup of coffee you tried brewing for some recipe?" he asked.

But back to business. He saw the old man's expression lit up a little-- showing an attempt to contain enthusiasm. An easy tell or a delibrorate ploy. Still he listened. He recognized the hammer easily, and glanced at the encrypted scroll.

The price to sell the hammer-- and the scroll made Asura frown a bit. He made no attempt to hide it-- he was impulsive that way. He only hid his emotions in life or death situations. "Do you have any idea how hard it was to obtain?" Asura asked rhetorically, "I had to fight of a certain devious, cross-dressing fox spirit to get this. 250,000 Ryo? Seriously?"

Such a legendary item was worth way more than that. Besides, Asura didn't want to just get rid of them. That defeated the whole purpose of the trip.

"I don't want to sell them. I'd like the scroll translated. You know, whats written on it?" If there were secrets on it-- Asura wanted to know them after all he endured to get it. Who knew. It could be secret blueprints left behind by a master smith.

(If option is to keep scroll or sell it, im keeping it )
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 20:54

The old man looked over at the young male, "Even so you are an idiot in more ways than one but that is only for me to tell. So the board could be for both as for the hammer and scroll since you want to them keep fine have it your way. The scroll teaches one in order to forge the powerful metal known as Onmyoton Ingots...though it should be wise...that one that forges these items will know the power of a Deity...you have been warned as the world is never really ready for that kind of power."

The old man waved his hand as the scroll changed its writing into something that was readable allowing one to learn and forge the ingots of both light and dark.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:02

The frown on Asura's face grew at being called an idiot. But then again, he would be guilty to not be the sharpest tool at times. Some stuff he knew, others he didn't. If that OMni guy who did the time traveling was here-- he probably would be rolling on the ground laughing, especially how Asura coudln't handle the time travel logic.

But he soon gave Asura the answer he asked for-- a translation of the scroll. This was incredible, he seemed in awe by the material shown. He even had a few of those. He picked it up and looked at it carefully... "If i may ask sir, despite your insults, do you know who wrote this scroll? Is there a creator's insignia ?" he asked.

A recipe to create power akin to gods... Asura's dream of making legendary weapons might very well be within his reach.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:05

After finishing everything he turned to be asked for a request, "If you wanna know that then you will have to pay me 1,000 ryo because that information is rather rare to find out." The old man knew who wrote the scroll as well knew the location of the person that wrote it. But for one to locate the person it required a large risk even to the point of one losing their life possibly.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:24

Asura rolled his eyes, and dug into his pockets. In truth, since he now helped find a small nation-- 1,000 was easy esp with the money he made as a weaponsmith himself. "Fine... I'll pay you." he said and handed the Ryo over. "now will you tell me who made this? Was it the same person who made hte hammer?"
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:39

Smiling then laughing at the questions asked, "Yes, and yes...now look at that I told you I would tell who made it and also the same person who made the scroll made the hammer. You should be rather careful of what you asked. for 2,000 ryo I can tell you more how does that sound?" The elderly man was like a monkey's paw you would have to be careful for what you wished for and what you wanted to know.

-1000 Ryo from Player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Smiths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Wind Country - Hidden Sand Village - Suna - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox