Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King Empty
PostSubject: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyMon Oct 08 2018, 15:32

Kori walked over the tree - but she was surprised to see the destruction as it rained upon the world. A giant beast flew overhead, burning the Yggdrasil. Kori had been sent here as part of an Academy Student exchange project.

No one had expected this to be happening. She had asked some of the fleeing patrons about the beast and learned scarce information. What she knew could be summarized below.

• It's called the Dragon King
  • It has destroyed multiple countries
  • Her hometown is blissfully unaware because it has yet to strike any major city.

She was just an Academy Student. What could she do? She really didn't know, but Kori was never one to back down.

She wasn't stupid. As the beast landed, she began to walk towards it slowly. Her skin was covered in goosebumps and her hair was raised on her arms like the hair of a frightened cat. Still, what else could she do? She wasn't about to abandon this country to this monster. She didn't think she could overpower it, but there was one thing she could try.

She had one technique to try on the beast.

"Dragon King, I would like to ask you to stop terrorizing the world." Kori spoke gently and firmly, even surprising herself with the strength in her voice. She would try to talk to the beast, and fight if that didn't work.

She really hoped it worked.

[CHALLENGING THE DRAGON KING]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyMon Oct 08 2018, 15:38

Battle Stuff just in case:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyTue Oct 09 2018, 12:31

The dragon king would turn to land hearing the voice of the female staring at it. "You ask me to stop doing whatever I wish. Human you have no power to stop me nor do you have the status to even come close to my abilities so I shall continue doing as I please." The beast would land leaning over as it devours several people in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyTue Oct 09 2018, 19:35

Kori groaned. She didn’t want to do this, but the beast wasn’t listening. “Power? Why does everything need to be about power?”

She stood up and began to walk closer to the dragon. The heat was hard to deal with, though Kori seemed to permeate cold around her as she moved and it kept the heat at bay. “I asked nicely, Dragon King. I did not demand. However, I advise you not to underestimate me….”

Kori stopped when she was standing mere feet from the enormous maw of the beast. She could almost reach out and touch him. “Why must you kill so?”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyThu Oct 11 2018, 19:53

Roaring the Dragon King flapped its wings firing off powerful flares of light at the country watching them explode destroying areas leaving the Dragon King to land turning to see the female once again. "Do not question me for you do not have the right nor a title to even begin to speak with the likes of my status. Now begone from here or die with this place!"
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King EmptyFri Oct 12 2018, 14:55

"Then we must fight." Kori said as she withdrew a Kunai.
[STATS WILL BE IN DISCORD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King   The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ice Queen/ The Dragon King
Page 1 of 1