Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Helmet of Ramuh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14 2018, 15:40

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 5, 2, 6, 2, 6, 9, 7, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 12:16

“I’m looking for an artifact of my clan. It is known as the Helmet of Ramuh.” Shan said venomously. His eyes gleamed as he spoke ,as if portending the future pain he could inflict on the shopkeeper if he didn’t listen to every word that the young man spoke.

The shopkeeper – for his part – completely ignored the venem and eye gleam.

“What clan would that be, then?”

“The Hiraishin” Shan said, activating his eyes. They changed colors and flashed as if lightning itself were contained in them. Shan kept his eyes wide open as the man stared at him.

“Right. Helmet of Ramuh. I may have heard of it.”

[Post 5; 109 Words: TRN: BRW X 8; Clones; weights]
[94 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Sep 24 2018, 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 12:16

'Dice 10' : 9, 2, 10, 6, 3, 2, 1, 8
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16 2018, 13:43

“May have heard of it? What do you know, old man?” Shan said, eyes alight even further. He could feel pain beginning to build up in his eyes and shut them instinctively, turning off the Raidengan. It was a powerful ability but the cost to use it was simply too high. What could he do if using the ability cost him his ability to fight? That was one of the reasons he was so intent on finding the helmet of Ramuh. He hoped that it would help cancel the negative effect of using his eyes. Of course, it was likely that his clones were off training somewhere instead of searching.

[Post 6; 111 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Clones; Weights]
[127 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Sep 24 2018, 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16 2018, 13:43

'Dice 10' : 5, 9, 4, 8, 6, 8, 10, 5
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17 2018, 21:42

“Okay. Okay” The merchant said as he tossed his hands upwards. Shan placed his hand on the merchant’s chest and his right hand had electricity flow through it. It wasn’t everyday that a merchant was threatened with Ninjutsu. It would leave an impression. Of that, Shan was sure. “I heard of the Helmet of Ramuh not too long ago. There was an expedition coming through here. They said they were looking for old war relics. They bought some supplies and then headed back out. The thing is, though, they came back a few days later saying that they found the Helmet of Ramuh.

[Post 7; 101 Words; TRN: BRW X 8; Clones; weights]
[90 BRW]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Sep 24 2018, 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17 2018, 21:42

'Dice 10' : 8, 4, 5, 3, 5, 2, 5, 7
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18 2018, 21:20

“ what happened then. Did you see the helmet?” Shan pressed, digging his fingernails into the man’s throat. It undoubtedly hurt. Of that much, Shan was sure. He didn’t care. This man was the first lead he had since entering Kiri. He couldn’t let the lead slip by him.

“I- I didn’t see it personally. I just know they were looking for a buyer. I told them that I didn’t deal in old artifacts. They’re expensive but not many people want to buy them. I sent them to Arch’s shop. He specializes in that kind of thing. I don’t know if he ended up buying it from them or not.”

[post 8: 109 words; training: intelligence x8; clones; weights]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24 2018, 16:28

“Alright, then!” Shan said as he shoved the man backwards and turned on his heels. So whoever had brought the helmet back had sold it to Arch. He would find this Arch and figure out exactly where the helmet was now. Shan was so close that he could almost taste the power emanating from it. It would be what he needed to fully realize his destructive capabilities. Soon, the world would kneel before Shan. It was what he deserved, and what he would earn for himself. His allies would walk behind him and eventually kneel.

For Shan would become a god.

[Post 9; 101 Words; intelligence x8; clones; weights]
[166 Intelligence between the two]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Sep 24 2018, 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24 2018, 16:28

#1 'Dice 10' : 3, 1, 10, 2, 7, 4, 2, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 10' : 4, 6, 2, 10, 2, 5, 7, 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Helmet of Ramuh   The Helmet of Ramuh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Helmet of Ramuh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox