Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Monk and the Enlightened

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Monk and the Enlightened  Empty
PostSubject: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 11:11

Reo stood around in a land that was once alive. It’s entire area was desolate after the destruction of the golden one. Reo has been left with so many questions, but he had so few answers. People, some human, from a different world were here and it seemed like they wanted to destroy this world. Even more oddly, Reo held a strange orange orb with stars inside it.

The world was full of must-

What’s as that?! Reo could sense a power altogether different from the one named frieza. Yet, it was still far different from any shimonoseki Reo had sensed before.

It was one of them. And it was getting closer.

[Training: Intelligence X 8]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 12:20

[Rolling]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySat Sep 15 2018, 12:20

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 3, 2, 7, 4, 7, 6, 2, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySun Sep 16 2018, 16:59

The explosion had left nothing alive it seemed that the country of Taki was completely destroyed leaving no life after the battle. Soon though a figure would rise from the ashes of the destruction of Taki. Glancing at the devastation that was left as he found his glasses placing them on. "What happen...to this place...it was beaming with life but now...its nothing but a wasteland." The male figure began walking towards a new area as he noticed someone alive further from him. The male figure began yelling, "HEY ARE YOU OKAY!" before long the figure rushed over to see if he could help the person.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptyMon Sep 17 2018, 21:46

Reo heard the man shouting, though he couldn’t tell what he was saying. He immediately took a fighting pose. His feet were shoulder width apart and his hands flew to his sides. Whoever it was, they felt far too much like Broly and Frieza for Reo’s liking. He did feel completely different than the one named Beerus, though. No one had felt like him.

“You’re one of them, aren’t you?” Reo spoke loudly and clearly, before realizing that he still held the strange orange ball. He quickly pocketed the ball – though it was likely that the newcomer saw it before he did so. “What do you want with my world and why would you try to destroy it!?”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptyThu Sep 20 2018, 20:31

Blinking at the comment that was made towards him Gohan tilted his head. "One of who?"Confused for a bit he quickly looked at the young man confused still on his mind. "I have no idea what you mean I saw a huge explosion and came running over to check on you as everyone seemed to be gone. Why would I even destroy this world that is not like me at all."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptyFri Sep 21 2018, 21:27

Reo hesitated for a moment. Broly. Beerus. Frieza. This person claimed to know nothing about them and yet...it felt so similar. Besides, he survived that attack? How?

“Okay, so you say you know nothing about this?” Reo pointed all around. “This devastation wrought by Frieza. Broly and Beerus probably raging their own fights elsewhere? Something about you just feels like you come from their world”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptyFri Sep 21 2018, 22:37

Gohan's eyes would widen in shock only to swiftly turn to having a stare of anger as his fist would tightly close. " Damnit...so Freiza was here...and you mentioned someone named Broly and Beerus... I know of Beerus but Broly I have only fought a few times. Though I see what you are asking." Calming down Gohan began to explain everything to the person. " My name is Son Gohan,we gathered our magical orbs and called forth a dragon named shenron to make a wish. Yet it seems to have backfired pulling my world and your world into one. For how long I cannot say but I have been looking for the dragonballs in order to fix all of this. Even more so trying to sense and find my father Goku." He reached behind him only to pull out a orange sphere with 2 red stars in the design.

" This is a dragonball there are seven in total but legend says whom ever finds them all and calls forth the dragon will obtain a wish. If I can find them all I believe I can save this world from any further destruction."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySun Sep 23 2018, 20:47

Rep reached into his pocket nodding. From the pocket, he pulled out an orange ball similar to the one held by Gohan. “I’m Reo Gojisou. I defeated Frieza, but he caused all this chaos in his wake. I know when I fought Broly not long ago, he was threatening to do the same in another land. You...you mentioned a dragon that grants wishes? I want to trust you, but I’m not sure if you are just trying to get this orb from me.”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  EmptySun Sep 23 2018, 23:37

Gohan blinked in shock looking over at the person smiling. "If you beat freiza then I can trust you with finding the dragon orbs. Also yes they can grant any wish within its powers of course. Even more so..." Pulling out the orb once more he handed it over to Reo. "Here...take this and collect the rest I need to move anyway and find my father and my master that trained me. If anything if we do not get back I can take you up and train you a bit if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Enlightened    The Monk and the Enlightened  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monk and the Enlightened
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next