Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Monk and the Father

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Monk and the Father Empty
PostSubject: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 22:46

Reo’s clone slogged his way through Marsh country. It was an unpleasant place, but he could live with it. Luckily e wouldn’t have to for long. Being a clone, he had all of the knowledge of the original. So, he knew that the person he could see looked remarkably similar to Gohan and had some of the same qualities as the man he met before. “Are you from another world? Do you know Trunks or Gohan?”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyThu Sep 27 2018, 23:33

After finishing his pushes up the figure jumped up hearing the name of his son also a friend of his as well. He turned over placing his hand up in a waving motion saying, "Yep, that would be my son and his future student. My name is Goku but some friends call me Kakarott. Another world...well I've been to Otherworld and also different planets. But this place is different from my home but somehow very similar to mine...So I guess you could say that. Why do you ask though?"

The man seemed rather important but also he seemed to be a bit of an air head for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 16:19

Reo cocked his head slightly as he talked to the man. He seemed to give a different feel personality wise completely compared to his son, Gohan, and Trunks. He wasn’t exactly sure what he meant when he said that Trunks was Gohan’s future student, but that didn’t matter overly much. For now, he was on a mission.

Reo bowed to the spikey haired individual and spoke when he returned from the bow. “I have been sent on a task by Gohan. Both he and Trunks have entrusted me with their Dragonballs, so now I have three. They wish me to gather them all and fix this disaster. Broly nearly destroyed a country not too long ago. Frieza recently destroyed the country of Taki. Beerus is roaming around….my world cannot withstand this devastation. Will you help me get the dragonballs?”

[Training Awarens X 8]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 16:21

[Roll]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 16:21

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 10, 5, 5, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 16:28

"That sounds like Broly and Freiza but was completely unaware that they would come for the rid. I was looking for gohan and the others even vegeta but i just like to fight strong opponents. Oh wait the dragonballs did come here after i made the wish. I figured it was odd i had one oh well do you wanna fight?" smiling goku moved forqard getting into a stance in case his opponent said yes.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 22:50

Reo hesitated. “I’m not one to turndown a fight,Goku, but I’m just a shadow. My real body is elsewhere doing...well, I assume it’s searching for others like yourself. I split myself into multiple bodies using the shadow clone jutsu so that I can get the dragonballs. Is there any way to get the one you have from you without a fight?l Reo aske dhopefully. “It will take me an hour to get my real body here and every second could be someone else dying”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptySat Sep 29 2018, 11:03

Goku would tilted his head confused, "Split yourself? like Tien's technique does that mean you cut your powerlevel down also. Great...then it will not be an even fight. Besides others like me? Well i know vegeta is around here as well I can still sense him. Same with Trunks, Piccolo and even Gohan but I know i sensed Frieza earlier but that is gone now." Goku thought of a way to see how he would be able to avoid fighting and pointed with an idea.

"If you bring me a large sum of food that would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptySun Sep 30 2018, 00:51

“Food?” Reo thought for a minute. “Okay, I can do that.”

Then, Reo began to get to work. There had to be a village nearby! Except, as Reo ran, he quickly discovered that the marshy area was difficult to travel through and completely unpleasant. As he travelled, he got lucky. A large creature that looked somewhat like a lizard tried to attack him. It opened its giganti maw and dove. Luckily, Reo was stronger than some lizard creature even at a third of his Norma strength. So, he quickly dispatched the creature with a few punches to the head. Next, he dragged the creature back to goku. He gathered some dry sticks that he found on a bush sticking out of the marsh and found a dry spot nearby and began to stoke a fire. Once it was fully going, Reo waves goku ofer.

“We are going to eat this creature. It should taste okay.” Reo said as he began to cook the food for goku.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father EmptySun Sep 30 2018, 14:21

Goku was amazed how quickly the person moved only to smile lifting a finger up. "Awesome well in that case I guess I will show you a technique in exchange for the meal as well." Goku walked over to a empty spot as he cupped his hands together pulling back as he began to say something, "KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!" With that last point a large wave of energy began being fired off from his hands after he thrusted them forward. The wave traveled digging into the ground before firing into the air like a shooting star.

"That's the turtle hermit wave my master taugh me. Now for you do it like that will take years of training. Yet I tihnk you can handle it give it a shot it takes a bit of energy to use though."

Kamahameha - Ninjutsu
Cost: -10% | DMG: -15% DEX
Effect: "Holding" for 1 turn +15% to Damage
Drawback: +5% Cost if Holding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Father   The Monk and the Father Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monk and the Father
Page 1 of 1