Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chuunin Test for Yukimura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Chuunin Test for Yukimura Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyMon May 13 2013, 19:39

"Sir..." began one Chuunin who sat at the observing stand of the small stadium. "Next is the Senju..." he began. The Jounin Commander perked up.
"Is that so? Finally... something interesting. HEY CAN I GET A BEER OR SOMETHING?" yelled the man with white hair and even whiter eyes. "Jeez... this boredom... is this what my distant cousin has to deal with all the time. I would had to have to have his job..." he said. The lot waited there, looking down at the stadium that had been half flanked with trees at low density and a huge pond on the other half. There had been nowhere to truly hide. All there was to do now was to wait for the boy's arrival...
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyMon May 13 2013, 20:00

Chuunin Test for Yukimura A-sana11
Yukimura stood against the roof tops in a completely new attire. He had changed completely (most likely because he was stronger now). His first layer of clothing consisted of a purple covert garb which he was already accustomed to. The new editions came with his second and third layer of clothing. Among his second layer he had a plate of his clan's armor with the crest printed on his back and along the sides of the breast plate. On both arms gauntlets that matched the red scheme of the armor. The third layer thought least effective held the most value to it. A cloth draped over which reached down to his legs was tied by a purple rope that went around his waist. A cloth head band carried the same six pieces as the cloth did on his shoulder which represented the six heads of the Sanada clan his mother had been apart of.
On his left arm Yukimura had tied his village headband showing it was now less important than his own bloodline. The time was probably around two in the evening when Yukimura realized it was time to begin his chunin exam. Yukimura had stocked up on weapons in both his pouch and his new giant scroll which stood tall next next to him. His attention turned to an eagle which was flying above signaling him that it was time for his exam to began. He stood up and stretch. He smiled noting that his weights weren't on his body allowing him to move more freely already. He grabbed the Giant scroll and tied it sideways across his back. He then began to move for the arena in which his exams would be help.
Around the correct time Yukimura appeared smoothly bent over with his right fist on the ground and his head eating his right knee. It was the proper way to approach someone who was a rank above him.
"Yukimura Sanada Senju," He said calmly but in voice so that everyone could hear him, "Reporting for the Chunin Entrance Exam."

344/344
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyMon May 13 2013, 20:10

"Mr. Senju!" the man exclaimed. He stood up for the first time in the amount of the day. This may have peaked his interest. "Yukimura..." he began as he read the scroll that gave all the basics on this young man. "Genin at a rather late age... decent reputation however... 100% mission success rate with your leader at your side... your leader is an Uchiha..." he put the scroll away. "That sounds interesting. You should write a book on it as it happens. Might be worth something one day. It'd be a story I'd love to read from start to finish." The man sat down and said to himself 'I talk too much when I'm sober...'. He signals for the jounin in the middle of the arena. He puts his hand on Yukimura's back and with his other hand performs multiple seals. He then backs out of the arena.

"The is a seal... now, your life is at stake here. So, simply say 'I'm ready' if you are prepared to go on this journey, and 'Nevermind' if you want to reconsider. There is no turning back..." the Jounin said. He disappeared from sight, leaving only Yukimura in the middle of the field.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyMon May 13 2013, 20:17

Indeed the pressure was already getting to Yukimura. He didn’t turn his head to the man placing his hands on his back. Instead he kept his glare on the one in front of him with the white hair. After the man was finished with his hand seals Yukimura understood that it was his time to make a choice. He grinned knowing this choice would lead to a future that wasn't in his grasp to control.
"Whatever the decision..." he said to himself silently. He shook his head. There was no fear for doubt. To become a true Ninshu monk he would need to be a chunin. To gain more respect from Hayabusa he would need to be a chunin. With the thoughts of those two goals burning in his head he raised his head from the ground to the man with the white hair.
"I'm Ready" Yukimura said with a confidence that shocked even the man behind him.

158/158

+ Health: 161/161
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 792
+ Spiritual EN: 508
- - - Chakra: 1300 / 1300
- - - - Mind Chakra: [254]
- - - - Chakra Control: 40%

+ Strength: 188
+ Endurance: 176
+ Speed: 231
+ Agility: 197
+ Intelligence: 254
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 09:45

From Yukimura’s body fell clumps of black sludge at a high rate. It slowly grew up to take form of a body before slowly fading into a almost perfect copy of Yukimura. It smiled, and its only dissimilarity had been Yukimura’s eyes. This one had dark eyes around his pupil. He smiled.
“I’m you… or rather… I will be you…” he said with a smirk. “And once I have your… or rather… my eyes, nobody will ever know the difference…” he said before preparing a stance for battle…

(I’ll give you first go)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 18:10

Yukimura turned to the recreated image of himself. No it wasn't himself. This version of Yukimura was all that he wasn't. Hatred... Animosity... So much about this Yukimura was different. He studied his eyes for a moment then released a breath of sigh. He reached into his pouch and felt the equipment he holstered. Senbon were his go to projectile, quick and efficient. He took three out and launched the first two at the evil twin copy. He then jumped back creating some space between him and the clone.
"I have to first analyze him. See how much of me he really is." Yukimura said to himself as he began formulating a plan inside his head.

116/116

3-1= 2 Actions Remaining.
2 Senbon
[10] + 197 + = 207

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 18:25

rollroll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 18:25

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 11
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 19:13

The close smirks as the senbon goes right past him. He launches to himself immediately, throwing 3 punches in succession…
Melee Attempt x 3 (188 + 197 = 385) – 176 (Opponent Defense) = 206 Direct Damage Attempt (139 if Defending)(33 if Defending with Weapon)

Tool: 10
Weapon: 10
Marital: 25
Molding: 17
Resistance: 0

Last edited by Hayabusa on Tue May 14 2013, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura EmptyTue May 14 2013, 19:13

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D40' : 22, 18, 35

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 1, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Test for Yukimura   Chuunin Test for Yukimura Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Test for Yukimura
Page 1 of 1