Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Final Week

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyMon Jun 24 2013, 11:05

"When did you get a plan?" The medium sized Grizzly bear said as he sat under the shade of the oak tree. Beside him was a boy about seventeen. He had long brown hair and auburn eyes. He wore a kimono with plated sandals over his body. On the front of the Kimono the sanada clan symbol held providence, on the back of the Kimono a giant Senju Crest held it's place. 
"I'm going to run away Thor," The boy said replying, "I'm going to train grow stronger and revive my clan. I know I can do it" he said as his speech gradually grew faster. The bear erupted into a roar of laughter.  
"How will you grow stronger under no guidance?" The bear managed to ask through his laughter. Yukimura shrugged not knowing what he would do with no direction. But for now he had a pretty good idea of what he wanted to do. 
"I've heard of the first Hokage being able to use jutsu-" He began but was cut off by grizzly bear's laughter. 
"Don't tell me your going try and find away to unlock his Kekkai Genkai. Mokuton hasn't been seen in ages." Thor cried now sounding desperate to convince his friend. 
"That's not all, My father and Mother were both able to use the Lava element. I will want to learn to use that as well" Yukimura said as he stood up and began to stretch his body. He then turned over to the bear and smiled. 
"I got this trust me." 
The bear was unconvinced as he stood upright. Even in the grizzly bear's youth he still towered over Yukimura at 6 feet 4 inches. 
"I won't let you go through with this plan Yukimura." He said with a growl resonating in his voice. Yukimura now facing Thor released a sigh. He didn't realize he would have to fight so early.  
"At least, you'll be helping me in my final week of training here in Konoha" He said with a smile. 

At the end of the battle both parties had been unconscious on the ground near death. A man stood over the bear and sighed. 
"A summon?" He said to himself. He formed a quick few hand seals than placed his hand on the bear. Immediately the bear disappeared from a ball of smoke.  He then turned his attention to the boy in a fatal condition.  He walked over to him and placed his hands over his chest. A grin cracked over his face. 
"You fought a summon and now your body is recovering faster than normal." He said with a laugh.  He picked the boy up and with one hand formed a symbol. Instantly the leaves around began to swirl at high speeds and carry him away.  

They arrived in front of a General Hospital. The man reached into Yukimura's side and grabbed his wallet and carried him. 
"The Tiger-" 
"Don't" The man said to the nurse who had recognized him. A stretcher came out and the man placed Yukimura on it. He paid for the hospital fee's with Yukimura's money and then placed his wallet back in yukimura's side. 
"When he wakes up tell him the Lotus Flower will bloom once again." 

With that the man walked out and his body instantly disappeared.

[End Scene]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyMon Jun 24 2013, 11:31

Training: StrengthX5, Health X2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyMon Jun 24 2013, 11:31

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8, 3, 6, 4, 3, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyMon Jun 24 2013, 11:41

+ Character Name: Senju Yukimura 
+ Bio Link http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t617-sanada-senju-yukimura: 

+ RP Link: | Date: http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t830-the-final-week#4457 [6/24/11]  

+ Gains: [+34 STR(Q.L Bonus Added)], [+14 Health(Q.L Bonus & Senju Bonus) 
+ Drawbacks: -84 Ryou For Hospital Bills 
+ Completed Attribute Update: [Previous Attributes to New Attributes]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyTue Jun 25 2013, 09:42

"You're serious?" The grizzly bear said as he moved closer and touched the scroll. He had heard Yukimura read it aloud but he had to see it himself. Yukimura moved away from the scroll and walked to the dummy standing upright. He placed his hand on the chest of the brown dummy an inserted a bit of his chakra into the dummy. The dummy instantly came alive. Yukimura held his hand up for the dummy to hold his position. 
"Wait I have to do something." Yukimura grabbed the weights and put them on his body. He hadn't felt strained in a while. As he and the dummy trained Yukimura could feel the strain of the weights slowly disappearing. 
"Are you serious Yukimura?" Thor asked as he watched them train. Yukimura was getting annoyed with the repeated asking of the question. 
"Yes I am Thor. I'm going to go live with you guys and discover both those elements." He said. Thor released a sigh as he disappeared.  Yukimura said nothing as the dummy reverted to normal.  He decided to back to the Hospital to heal his wounds. While on the way an eerie feeling of being watched came over him. He turned his head to a roof but there was no one staring at him. 
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyTue Jun 25 2013, 09:47

Endurance Rolls, Health Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyTue Jun 25 2013, 09:47

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9, 6, 6, 6, 10, 5, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptyTue Jun 25 2013, 09:54

+ Character Name: Senju Yukimura 
+ Bio Link http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t617-sanada-senju-yukimura: 

+ RP Link: | Date: http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t830-the-final-week#4457 [6/25/11]  

+ Gains: +72(Q.L Bonus, Curse Dummy Bonus) [+24 Health(Q.L Bonus)  (+15 Martial)
+25 to STR, AGL, SPD
+ Drawbacks: -84 Ryou For Hospital Bills 
+ Completed Attribute Update: [Previous Attributes to New Attributes]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

The Final Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Week   The Final Week EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 16:19