Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 13:52

Upon leaving Kokoro’s for a possible successful move in the future, and actually getting the Time ad space scroll that he wanted and couldn’t wait to read the rest of, there had been only two more things he wanted to check out. One had been the legendary kunais that the scroll spoke of that belonged to the fourth Hokage. Seemed as though that they were one half to a greater power that had been possessed by the fourth.
The other had been the Senju, which he hadn’t seen for maybe a month, and he didn’t even know he was Senju… or the connection between the two of them.
Hayabusa walked to what should be his friend’s place before yelling out his name.
“YUKIMURA!!!” he yelled, in a deep voice. His straw hat with bells hid his face a bit, and his pure white cloak gave him a different elegance and aura that Yukimura would be used to. He waited…
[159|159]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 09:53

A younger gentleman stepped from behind the shadows in fully dressed armor. His hair was about shoulder length and his eyes with auburn. He raised his head to see the hung Uchiha before him. He didn't smile. Only those who were happy smiled. He on the other hand...
"Hayabusa" Yukimura said with a straight attitude. His voice deemed him serious and straight down to business.
"I've been waiting for you." He said. His thoughts drifted back to his goals. Again he cracked his neck but this time resting his left hand on the side the ached.
"I hope your travels were well?" he said as he began to move towards the kitchen. He too a steaming pot from over the fire and placed it into a cup. He added a tea bag to the Lt water and let it rest. With his right hand he motioned for Hayabusa to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 09:58

Hayabusa rose his eyebrow at this. It seemed he had not been the only one to make a transformation in a matter of a month. He slightly bowed to him before sitting.
“They were well enough…” he said. He took a card out of his pocket with the symbol ‘Yajuu’ on it. “Listen… I don’t want to take up too much of your time. I’m actually a little more on the rushed side myself.” Hayabusa turned and looked to the sky. “I have begun my own village. Thus far population is about to hit 75-ish… nothing too big yet. Beast Country, North of Wind Country and South of Earth Country, on the ocean side. Big granite and sand walls. I would like for you to visit, or even move there if you need to get away from here.” He said. “Otherwise, I will be seeing you around… perhaps even sending a bird your way to set up a few fights or something. But, if you do decide…” Hayabusa slipped him the card. “Show this to the man or woman at the front gate for automatic citizenship.” He said, before pausing for any words that the man before him might say…
[200|359]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:01

The boy's eyes widen once he heard the location of the village. He stood, still holding his tea cup, and walked over to a drawer by the screen. He pulled open the drawer and grabbed two scrolls. He took a sip from the tea cup than placed it down on the ground rather than the table. He also removed the contents of the table and placed them on the ground. He then laid the first scroll across the table and kept the second more smaller scroll at his side. His eyes and head lifted to meet Hayabusa's.
"show me where." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:02

Hayabusa smirked as the man pulled out the map before him. He looked him in the eyes and shook his head.
“So, there is a little bit of the Yukimura hidden in there after all…” Hayabusa said. “It seems you’ve got the world map that I sent you… and what’s that?” Hayabusa pointed to the mark on the map that shows where Hayabusa marked it right before sending it. He smirked.
“That’s it there… and…” Hayabusa began, before his body had cold chills come over it. In his he saw the cold red eyes of a black snake. Hayabusa’s head tilted to the side as he put his hand on his head.
‘Let… me… out…’ the voice said in his head.
‘Shut it… you aren’t real. There is only one me…’
‘Indeed… Hayabusa… but you are only half of that one… let… me… OUT!’
Visibly Hayabusa shook his head and opened his eyes to look at Yukimura. One eyes had been in Sharingan mode. Hayabusa blinked and it disappeared.
“I apologize… I have a major headache…” he said. Hayabusa planned on finally confronting this thing inside of him that he though was unreal… “So… will you consider coming then?” he asked.
[201|560]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:08

Yukimura nodded in agreement. He then wrapped the scroll back up and then placed the wool ribbon back on it. He then took the second scroll and handed it to Hayabusa. This scroll was the more recent scroll he had purchased.
"I am about to commit two crimes punishable by death." Yukimura turned his head away from Hayabusa and stood. He walked towards the window and stared out while still continuing his lecture of his new plans.
"I am going to steal the forbidden Kinjutsu scroll of the Hokage." Yukimura said. He returned to the table to grab his tea cup but immediately walked back to the window.
"Both of Us Hailed from the this village. So it's our job to also protect it's secrets. Meaning, As soon as I learn of the scroll's power. I want you to kill me." Yukimura said without any hesitation. He drunk a sip of his tea. He then placed it down though still looking out the window. Why he made no attempt to look at Hayabusa he knew not.
"I'm going to return, after I meet the God Of Shinobi." Yukimura said. He then turned and for the first time since the beginning of his lecture Yukimura looked at Hayabusa. He then pointed two the scroll. "The Second crime you will assist me on." He said. "Those who wish to be host of the Bijuu, must first have the bijuu sealed inside of them with the life force of someone else. I plan to have the four tails sealed inside of me. Our sacrifice will be the TsuchiKage." Yukimura paused and allowed all of the information he had just said to sink into the skull of Hayabusa.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:10

Hayabusa accepted the scroll, bowing in respect. It look slightly less important than the one he had just bought himself, but by the scroll's fitting, paper quality, and end designs, he knew this was a limited variety. He began to thank him before his information about committing a crime had been revealed.

"Now, hold on..." he said. "Are you... sure you are ready for that? Kill you? What the hell have you been smoking?" he began. He sighed and stood up. His head twitched just a little to the side before his eyes opened with his Fully Awakened Sharingan. He smiled.

"Whatever you say..." Hayabusa lifted the scroll before he realized that his 'shadow' consumed him for an instance. It had been time for him to go. He walked to the door and reverted to his natural green eyes. "But... just in case... as obvious as this may be... my proper name is

Uchiha Hayabusa..." he bowed as he waited for any further words before turning to leave.

"Be careful... Yukimura..." he said, as he continued on.
[177|737]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:19

Yukimura nodded as he turned his head away from Uchiha Hayabusa.
"As late as this may be, It's Senju Yukimura." He said as he turned himself away and then began to walk towards his own quarters and meditated on the task that was ahead of him. He needed to prepare, mentally, physically. But most of all, he needed to detach himself of any feelings towards the leaf village. He grinned and laughed at himself.
"My Final act is me stealing from the village of my family." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:33

Roll for stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:33

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 2, 4, 10, 4, 4, 7, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}   ~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura} Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Offer~ {Hayabusa|Yukimura}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox