Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} Empty
PostSubject: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 14:05

Shadow sucked his teeth beneath his mask, as his hopefully future Dragon had basted in the glory of being the center of attention. The bartender came up to him.
“Looks like your girlfriend’s a gold digger…” he said. He smirked, looking at Shadow. “I am guessing you aren’t the among the richest…” he said. The drunk man sitting next to him stumbled to the bar.
“Yea… and probably.. the fugliest. He has to hide his face.” He said in a drunk way. Shadow rolled his eyes.
“Xash…” he said. From under the slit in his cloak, a serpent’s head came out, biting the drunken man under the bar, before slivering back in. The man passed out. Shadow looked at him.
“It seemed he has had too much to drink…” Shadow said as the bartender gave Shadow his drink. “Straw please…” he said. It seemed as though the man longed to see the man’s face behind the mask. He gave Shadow a straw, and he slipped it under the mask. Under his mask, he looked at the tracker record. ‘He’s close now…’ he said. He sat there, waiting, trying to tune out the music, laughing, and loudness in the background…
[199|199]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 16:20

“Alright… Guys. Whatever I did, let’s just drop it.” Yukimura said with his back against the wall. In front of him stood a crowd of seven eager at the chance of fighting him. The middle one with the long purple hair stood forward.
“Nah, we were going to find you” He said. Yukimura released a sigh realizing it wasn’t going to end pretty.
“I guess we have to do what we have to do.” Yukimura said.
An hour later Yuki pushed opened the doors of the bar. His eyes glanced back and forth of all those around him. He turned to the bar and noticed a man in a cloak similar to his. In fact it was the same thing almost. Yukimura walked closer and took his seat next to the man.
To his side he could see that a man had passed out drunk. Yukimura’s eyes trained on two small holes.
“You may want to look into an infestation here bartender” He said. He placed some cash on the table and order a drink.
Before the bartender placed his drink down Yuki grabbed the man in the cloak sitting next to him by his arm and held a kunai to his throat.
“Who are you?” Yuki asked.

203\202
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 16:51

Shadow, being assaulted by the man, looked into the man’s eyes with his Sharingan eyes. He could hypnotize him, but that would not be the best way to go for this partnership.
“Ah… that’s right… you don’t remember.” Shadow sighed. “Xash… Nishash…” a black stake with orange streaks and red eyes had revealed itself from his left arm cloak, and onto the bar table. The bartender backed up. Meanwhile, while the man was distracted by the first snake, the one with white streaks around his waist came from the under cloak yet again, wrapping around the arm with the kunai to his throat. Taking the kunai gently out of the man’s hand with his right hand, he examined the kunai, and the snakes slowly slivered back in.
“Well, I’m your partner, of course. Don’t you notice the cloak? We are Gesshoku Akatsuki Phoenix’s… you are the light to my dark, and vice versa.” Shadow stabbed the kunai along the bar table and sat back down. “Relax… you are amongst an ally. I guess I should reintroduce myself… I guess we never really met during our first encounter. I’m Uchiha Shadow. Hayabusa’s brother.” He said as he took something to drink. “Others will refer to me as the Black Serpent.”
[209|408]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 17:04

The snakes would explain the man on the floor. But the cloaks. He looked at his than back at the cloak of the man. They were the same with the Phoenix in the center. Uchiha… the name it sounded oddly familiar. Hayabusa even resounded more with him. Yukimura to his seat now feeling comfortable. He took the drink from the bartender who was obviously more scared than anything.
“Last thing I remember was telling Hayabusa I was leaving” Yukimura said as he took a sip of the fruit flavored drink.
“I’m… Yu-“ Suddenly memory of his current location sparked, “Seraphim” He said. He moved the sleeve up to reveal a six winged angel on his forearm. A clear indication of who he was.
“How did I Get this tattoo? This cloak? And Why am I here?” Yukimura questioned unsure of what he was doing. His heart raced with many questions. But he slowed down. His eyes surveyed the area around him. A few drunks but even more interesting were a few who didn’t belong in the area.
“There’s some type of bounty on my head isn’t there?” Yuki asked making a gesture to the three suspect males in the room.
“They weren’t the first. Others sought me out this morning. They are… dead.” Yuki
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 17:58

Shadow sighed.
“Seraphim, huh? I wonder how you came about having such an alias.” He took another drink. “I know your real name, my friend. I know a LOT about you. Did you lose your memory, again?” he said, shaking his head. “Well… our first encounter had been you stealing the Kinjutsu scroll from the village… I took it from you as safe refuge. Perhaps you left survivors? Kill them off and perhaps you’ll have closure, if they didn’t put your face in the open as it were…” he said out loud. The bartender began to make a move for a weapon. Shadow looked deep into his eye, using his hypnosis. “You will forget what I just said.” He said. The bartender nodded and kept going about his business. The tattoo? I’m not sure. I don’t know how you came about your name, exactly. It is something that defines you, though… something that you are well known by our organization. Which is what that cloak represents. You are among the few of the highest rank in the organization. The Phoenix. You were sent here by Hayabusa for you to discover yourself. I am now here to help you finish that process so you can return home and we can be complete as a council. We need another meeting…” he said.
[220|628]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 14:46

Memories flasheImages began signing into the head of Yukimura little by little but not in full. The Kinjutsu scroll would definitely explained where he learned those two techniques. He stared at the tattoo of the six winged angel. What did that signify. It must explain where he got it.
“Loose ends, I know.” Yuki said standing up stretching. He then looked at Shadow and began to question him.
“If You’re my partner. Than what Can I do? What Abilities do I have?” Yukimura said still unsure about all that he was capable of.
“And those eyes. Have I seen them before?” Yukimura asked referring to the eyes of Uchiha Shadow.
d into the
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 17:41

“Well…” Shadow turned his stool around. They were being stared at He knew that they looked suspicious, being the only two of one uniform.
“Well… we have yet to do any missions or training together. However, due to my brother… which is your bestfriend, I am well informed. You have the ability to control water and earth. You were sent here to unlock your clan potential… the ability to use wood… side note… didn’t you have a member accompany you? What happen to him?” Shadow shook his head.
“Anyway, I’m not sure if you got what you needed, but, it’s time for us to head home. We need to have a meeting and a few training sessions. You need to familiarize yourself with me, and vice versa. Besides… it seems the longer you are away from us, the more your memory fades. So… if you have no more questions, perhaps it is time for us to get going back home. Can we do so? Or do you have unfinished business here.”
[171|799]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 18:58

A brief spark of memory again jolted through Yukimura’s brain. His brother. The Clan. The Wood Element. It all made sense as to why he was back in the village. He had come to find clues on the location of his brother’s whereabouts as well as learn of the wood ability learned by the 1st hokage.
“I’m not ready yet,” Yukimura began. Suddenly the suspicious group of men stood and began to draw nearer to Yukimura and Shadow.
“You look a lot like that “Senju” kid from the wanted ads.” One of the thugs said.
“Senju!” Yukimura said to himself. With his clan now in his memory banks he knew what he was searching for.
“How did you find me?” Yukimura asked placing his hand out motioning for Shadow to stand clear. The seven bandits laughed and replied.
“We’ve been following you since IWA”
Yukimura rolled his eyes and turned around. It was obvious none of them had the skill to match him.
“What do you know about my clan?” Yukimura asked. The men laughed and the first rushed after Yukimura. In a brief moment Yuki picked up the kunai and stabbed it at the incoming man and watch him fall in his pain.
The other six looked at Yukimura in fear but were confident in their numbers.
“Please, don’t do this guys.” Yukimura begged the six of them but the refused. Four rushed at him but Yukimura easily cut through their ranks with a spare Kunai from his pouch. The other two looked at each other and fled the scene. Yukimura turned his attention to the one thug lying on the floor in pain. He bent low and grabbed the Kunai from the man’s stomach.
“I’m sorry about that,” Yukimura said trying console the man in his final moments. “But you left me no option. Now I want to ask you, what do you know about my clan?”
“Go to hell!’ The bandit yelled while spitting in the face of Yukimura. He sighed then took the kunai and the began to debilitate the man from having anymore kids.
“Again I’m going to ask-“
“A Catacombs! I swear that’s all I know! There’s a Catacombs outside Konoha for the Senju Clan.”
“How do I find it?”
“I don’t fucking know!” A loud scream from the man came again signaling that Yukimura was continuing his process.
“FUCK! Seven white lotus grown on a rock bed mark the entrance!” He yelled. Yukimura turned to Shadow then back to the man. He procced to end the poor thug’s misery and slit his throat. While cleaning the blood from the kunai he sat back at the bar and continued to drink.
“I suspect those two that escaped when to get there boss and a dozen other troops. By the time we finish our drinks and leave they will be there waiting. What do you suggest we do?” Yukimura asked taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 19:17

Shadow threw his hands up as if he had been dismissed, continuing his drink, pretending not to pay attention, but his interest intrigued him.
“Eliot…” he said lowly. The moment he did, the video feed from Yukimura’s Gesshoku Headset had been showing what he was watching. The woman in the distance surrounded by men as well as the men, stopped to watch. When Yukimura sat back down, Shadow sighed.
“Let me show you something.” He said. Shadow looked at the bartender and activated his hypnosis once again. “Clean this mess, and before you do, grab two of your finest bottles, and place them on the bar for us to drink free of charge…” he said. The man took two bottle, did so, and went to clean the mess Yukimura made.
“You never asked about me. I suppose I didn’t tell you much about these eyes. The Sharingan… great for gathering data out of people like him.” He said. He stood up and took the bottles, walking to the table with the men. “Sorry gentlemen… I have to trade you for this young lady here…” he said. He looked at her, before turning around.
“Shadow… seriously. I’m having fun with the guys.” He stopped dead in his tracks, before slowly turning back around and looked at her.
“Yea man! She’s staying with us…. She’s OURS!” he began. Just then, he choked up, as the piercing snake like hands of the woman closed his throat with one swift strike. She sighed, as he gasped for air. Shadow continued to walk back towards Yukimura.
“Fine…” she said, stumbling to get off of the sofa. She grabbed one of the bottles on the way. Her white hair fell in front of her eyes., as she stumbled more. She was close to drunk.
“Lets get a better venue… we don’t want to make a scene here. I am also wanted here in Konoha…” he said. Shadow began to walk away. Christie began to follow with the bottle in hand. “Leave the bottle..”
“What the hell, man…”
“Do not defy me for a second time…” he said. She sighed and did so. She looked at Yukimura before rolling her eyes. She put chakra into her ear set, and it turned into a full mask, free of any design. He began to walk out of the bar.
[390|1018]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} EmptyMon Feb 03 2014, 16:54

Yukimura ignored the slightly less attractive girl and Shadow's interaction competently and continued drinking. After finishing the drink did Yukimura stand and prepare to leave. He reached for his wallet and place a small amount of cash on the table. Yukimura brushed the dust of his cloak and prepared to make his way towards his destination.
"I'll be ten minutes at the catacombs. Then you and I can return home." Yukimura said as he opened the door.
"What do you suggest we do when we return?" Yukimura asked as he made his way down the long stretch of road that led towards the Senju Catacombs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next