Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03 2014, 16:54

Yukimura ignored the slightly less attractive girl and Shadow's interaction competently and continued drinking. After finishing the drink did Yukimura stand and prepare to leave. He reached for his wallet and place a small amount of cash on the table. Yukimura brushed the dust of his cloak and prepared to make his way towards his destination.
"I'll be ten minutes at the catacombs. Then you and I can return home." Yukimura said as he opened the door.
"What do you suggest we do when we return?" Yukimura asked as he made his way down the long stretch of road that led towards the Senju Catacombs.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03 2014, 18:26

Shadow sucked his teeth as the man left his money on the table.
“Light to the darkness, indeed…” he said. He looked at Yukimura as they began to walk to the Senju area. Shadow took out one of his kunai, and stopped Yukimura by putting it up to his throat. It was one of the Yellow Flash’s Kunai.
“This something I’m going to tell you… as my partner… and my brother’s best friend. Do not trust me completely…” he said. He turned the kunai around, handing it to Yukimura. “Keep this with you at all times. It will allow me to teleport to you no matter where you are. But keep that in mind… no matter WHERE you are. And never, EVER, look me in the eye, or any Sharingan Bearer. Do you understand that?” Shadow sighed.
“You should trust me with your life… but you never know when I may be compromised. There are Sharingan in this world much stronger than the one I possess.” He continued walking. “Now that is out the way… when we get home, we will begin training. Training with our team members, and refining our military. I’ve gathered word that there is a war going on between Taki and some new village… we may need to investigate that village ourselves at some point… see if they are a threat, and find out its leadership. We do need to have a council meeting. All I know is, we can’t have a Phoenix away for months at a time. Tell your clansmen they are welcome in our village, but you are done here in Konoha for now….”
[271|1289]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 21:13

RP End. Roll for stats END
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 21:13

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 23:25

Chakra Control...
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06 2014, 23:25

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}   ~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Nightfall, & We Meet... Again?~ {Shadow|Yukimura}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2