Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs Empty
PostSubject: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 02:47

Arriving finally at the Kusa Country, Grave came jumping from a tree landing on the open field of grass with the wind gracefully blowing across the young shinobi's face watching as the grass was waving to Grave. Smirking at this Grave removed his mask turning to look over at Inshitsu, "Okay, this seems like the perfect spot for us to start training even more. First things first, gotta get you set up to learning on controlling your element if anything. If you have not mastered it now would be the best time to do so."

Grave placed the staff in the ground having it stand tall just having the night sky show a full moon with both shinobis standing awaiting for the next one to speak.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 02:57

Inshitsu was not ready for the sudden stop of trees and tripped on the empty air that he had placed his foot in. Inshitsu fell to ground with his face taking the brunt of the impact. He straighten back to his feet quickly, so that he could avoid being ridiculed by Grave. Grave spoke, "Okay, this seems like the perfect spot for us to start training even more. First things first, gotta get you set up to learning on controlling your element if anything. If you have not mastered it now would be the best time to do so," taking his mask off in the process. Inshitsu felt a strange feeling in his body watching Grave take his mask off. Inshitsu responding to the patient shinobi, "I admit that I haven't been flopping around in my house, but you gotta understand, training an element is not that easy." The urge became stronger and Inshitsu gave in to it just to get rid of one annoyance in his life. He took the item out of the sack and let the sack fall to the ground.The item was indeed familiar, in fact it seemed to be an exact copy of Grave's mask. Sighing to himself, he put the mask on and felt a numb feeling wash throughout his body.

+ Mask of Immortals (Claimed and Equipped)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:03

Grave turned saying, "I don't know the elements you have already by any chance. I never actually dealt with your clan before during my time within Kumo." Thinking about it for a moment Grave shrugged only to walk over to the patch of grass slapping both hands onto the ground having two earth walls form with Grave standing between them. Turning to look over at Inshitsu, "We'll get you mastered on your strongest element. Let's see if you can break this defensive wall I have placed up."

Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:13

Inshitsu watched closely as the shinobi bent over, shoving his palms towards the earth. As his palms connected with earth, two walls of solid  dirt rose from the ground. Grave poked his head from the walls and told Inshitsu to break through the wall. Inshitsu hadn't really recovered from his failed landing and the mask was not helping any issue so far. Inshitsu  did the only thing that he knew how to, he held his hands about chest level, stared at a tree behind the two walls, and performed the hand signs for a Wave of Inspiration. The lightning around his hands lit the area around Inshitsu before it shot through the walls piercing them with a small hole before breaking the branch that he had been aiming at. Inshitsu looked at Grave, "So it may not have been what you were asking for, does it count?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:21

Staring at the small damage that was done to the walls that Inshitsu did. Grave turned his head and sighed lightly saying, "Well I guess so…cause we have not truly trained with one another. But I expect you to get better at this. You should not be lacking this badly in your trainings. I know you are studying carefully from what I have seen." 'I know he's better than this, he's not even trying his hardest, he must be exhausted or something.' Soon the other voice came over Grave's whispering to him, 'Or it could be cause he was not focusing just on that. I mean I watched him break a branch.' Grave blinked for a moment leaning over to see the branch be broken and sighed even heavier. "Oh lord… we have to work on your skills more my friend."

Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:34

Inshitsu looked at Grave as he said that all the work Inshitsu had done was effectively nothing. Inshitsu would have thought he would at least gotten some sort of pat of the back. Inshitsu hid the disappointment at Grave's feelings towards the result of his training. Inshitsu almost walked away from Grave there, but he knew that training never benefited without discipline. "If you think that I need training, then what else do we have to do while we're here?" Inshitsu held his arms to either side of his body to empathize his words.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:44

Grave sighed lightly as he placed the mask back onto his face turning his attention to Inshitsu once more. "Listen I do not mind how you do your training can improve I know that for sure. But other than training you do have a mission which is the true reason I brought you here. I have heard rumors of a powerful weapon that was located within this country. Yet I am unsure if the item even exist now because of the dangers of the tailed beast that lurks in these lands." Pulling the staff from the ground Grave placed the staff on to his back before getting ready to leave.

"Your mission is simple, you must locate this item return it back to the village allowing us to take some control over at least one powerful artifact." Sighing to the thought that ran across his mind, 'Leaving him here to complete a mission...oh lord...What have I done...meh nothing to worry about he's got skills.' Soon the other voice came over, 'He's going to die.... Grave left the words echo in his mind for a moment and continued walking off waving to Inshitsu, "Also...do not die!" With that Grave darted off heading to his next location.

Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:53

Inshitsu watched as the shinobi started to leave the field that they had only arrive in not too long ago. He was sad to know that this was not going to be a carefree trip into Grass Country, but at least he had something to keep him busy. Inshitsu's ears caught the man's last words, "Do not die!" Inshitsu cringed as he heard the shinobi depart. Inshitsu felt like he had plenty of time to get the weapon whatever it was supposed to be. Inshitsu left the field to go ahead and find a pit stop for the night or day or whatever it was supposed to be. He didn't have a clue he just woke up and boom! There's the moon. Inshitsu shook his head as he tried to clear the tired thoughts from his mind. He continued to walk in a direction to find a village to stop at.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 03:57

Word Count: 609
Word Exp: 609
Bonus Exp: 61
Luck Applied: 1340

Raiton Training(500 Words): 16[Luck]% + 2%[QL] = 18%

Gains:
+ 18% Raiton
+ 1340 Exp
+ NO HPMs(Mask of Immortals)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs   Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Training/RP Group: Inshitsu's Training & Grave's Instructs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Kusa Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox