Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 Empty
PostSubject: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:05

The day was calm and cool, the scent of rain could be smelt and felt in the air, everything was fine around the village of Taki before a sudden explosion erupted on the outskirts of the village, alarms were tripped and soldiers, and shinobi converted into action, but what they saw when they arrived was not something they’d have expected, looking around Raijin knew he was surrounded but sighed, “I’ve been framed…” he said softly before he the man who framed him stepped forward, “seems, our host countries master’s brother thinks he can get away with doing whatever he pleases.” A man said stepping out of the shadows.
108/108 – 1/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:10

A week before…
Raijin was normally eating within his favorite restaurant as he could normally be found at while visiting Taki, this was his intentional last day he was going to spend in the country before he made his move to go check out the other countries, he continued to eat his meal that was before him before the doors burst open and a couple of guards rushed in looking around as if suspecting a threat before he sighed when they grabbed a seat and placed it at the other end of the table where Raijin was sitting, a middle aged man soon followed through the doors.
107/215 – 2/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:15

The man walked up and sat down in the seat before he looked at Raijin, he gave him a sour looking down upon someone look written all over his face and as he was about to speak Raijin shook his head, “Don’t care, not my problem, and your lesser of a man then a child or even a rat on the street.” Raijin said as he took a bite of his meal, the man gave him a pissed off look, “your being labeled and branded a traitor, you have taken something that belongs dearly to the leader of our village and you’re the culprit behind it.” The man said.
109/324 – 3/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:21

Raijin looked at the man and laughed, “where is your proof? I have never set foot or raised a hand against one of our countries yet or ever will.” Raijin replied as he took his helmet off before he noticed the guards look at him with shock as they stepped back, “a demon!” one of them muttered amongst themselves. Raijin took it as a compliment before he shook his head, “unfortunately I am not a demon, I am just a young man that is a samurai that has met a few interesting twists in life.” Raijin replied, although he knew the man before him looked at him with disgust on his face.
112/436 – 4/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:27

“We have found traces of your chakra within the sealed room of our treasures and you are being arrested, you damned half breed.” The man said, Raijin heard the word and had the kusinagi tsurugi at the man’s throat before he could say another word, “I advise you to watch your mouth you filthy animal, I will not be talked down to by the likes of a corrupt and disgraced being as yourself.” Raijin replied before he looked to the men around him and smiled, “you brought nothing but those that are forced to listen to your commands, but all I see is a broken man.” Raijin added.
108/544 – 5/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:32

The man raised his hand and the guards surrounded Raijin before the village leader walked into the restaurant, “what is the meaning of this? I told you to clear your office and leave this country immediately!” he said before the middle aged man turned to face Taki’s village advisor under Grave, “I have proof this man is the man behind that crime, and we can take back our country once more.” He replied, the leader waved his hands for the guards to leave Raijin alone, “the fact this man has his katana drawn on me is proof enough!” he added, Raijin just scoffed at the man’s pitiful attempts.
108/652 – 6/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 02:42

The leader looked at Raijin and bowed, “I’m sorry for this man’s foolishness.” He said, Raijin shook his head, “it’s fine, I meet these men a dime a dozen, their all broken minded greedy threats that I aim to seed out of this world, because the world has no need for cowards.” Raijin said, the man slapped the blade away from Raijin’s hand having it fall into the floor cutting his neck a bit, “he… he cut me!” the man cried before turning around to face the leader once again, “he intentionally cut me!” he tried to plead before he was silenced by the leader himself.
106/758 – 7/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 03:07

“You have no rights to speak here, this man is protected by law from your accusations unless you can prove that he did set foot into the vault.” He said as he looked at Raijin with a confused look on his face, Raijin just sighed, “I’ll prove myself to be not guilty if he comes up with any charges, and I will take his life after I do, to rid the world of yet another coward.” Raijin said before the middle aged man could speak, he looked at Raijin and pulled out documents and reports before he handed them to a guard who refused to take them, “you can hand them to me yourself.” The leader said aloud.
118/876 – 8/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 03:17

Raijin looked to the man that was standing there and giving him a hateful look and smirked, “I killed his brother a while back for trying to betray me, as well as getting me into committing a ominous crime.” Raijin whispered back, “I believe them to be part of an organization that wants war from within countries.” He added as he grabbed a couple of the papers and looked at them and sighed, “the weird thing is, the fact that I have not removed my gear at all recently nor has any of it been damaged for them to grab anything…” Raijin whispered adding his thoughts.
106/1091 – 9/30
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 03:28

The leader looked at him before he looked at the man before he whispered back, “so you think they gathered the broken gear you wore when I first met you? Or do you think that they duplicated your armor to frame you?” he whispered back, Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “I need to uncover the lies at hand here and I don’t know where to start, although, I have an idea of checking out all of his hideouts as I’ve been following him for the past few weeks.” He whispered back, the leader sighed before he pointed to a sheet of paper, “this is the one I think you should start at, as it won’t have been able for them to clean it up due to its nature of how secured it is.” The leader whispered back.
136/1227 – 10/30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2   A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A betrayal within - solo quest - Power of Legends x2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox