Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asura Jiin's character approval requests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Asura Jiin's character approval requests Empty
PostSubject: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyTue Jul 19 2016, 15:02

Quote :
License Registration Form

Selling Jutsu -- back into it.

Request for Manager Interaction:

Jutsu Creation:

Item Creation:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyFri Jul 22 2016, 00:42

Hot foot - How does it cause Fuuton and Suiton to drop in effective? As if Suiton would be used the lava would not burn and become nothing but land mass. Fuuton I can see causing a small issue.

The rest of them are good though.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptySun Jul 24 2016, 14:40

I figure it was possible due to the mix chakra nature. Fire is superior to wind. Earth is superior to water. So i thought the use of those two combine in a single jutsu would be allowed.

If that is not allowed I can bend and work with it-- but I am trying to understand the nature of lava mixed nature and its potential. First time using a mixed element.

What kind of debuff Can i put onto it for those who step on the lava field?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyMon Aug 01 2016, 16:23

bump!!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyWed Aug 03 2016, 15:41

Its lava honestly, Mixed elements are not truly elements of the five basics. They are beyond that so they already overpower the basic five because its something that doesn't match. A liquid fire attacking wind, won't do much at all as lava would continue its course. Where water would just turn it into a solid after a long period.

Lava itself could cause a large number of things. The heat for example is one of the key things. As NO human can really be that close to the heat without some form of damage.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyThu Aug 04 2016, 08:12

Alright understood. Well mind helping me out a little? What kind of status effects would be allowed for lava release acceptable for its mix element? Reduce stamina? I don't want to just have it cause burns. A general idea of what sort of status effects it could do would be useful.

Could I have it cause base damage over its said duration? Oh, could I also make enemy doton effects reduced due to the entire earth growing hotter and under the original caster's control?
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 16:32

You can have it do several things honestly,

1. Reduce Stamina (Due to dehydration)
2. Cause Burn (Max Level)
3. Burn through chakra by a large amount if a field effect. As walking on Lava is different than Water.
4. Doton/Kouton loses a said "X" percentage to its effect as it will eat away at work.

Mind you can also review lava based techniques on Narutopedia to see an idea of what some Lava techniques do as well.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 23:40

Okay-- Rework for Hot FOot: Please evaluate:

+ - Magma Release: Hot-Foot Jutsu!- >

- Focuses Magma chakra nature into the ground around the battlefield, causing the earth to lightly glow red with heat and burning people's feet except the caster's, via the same means the ninja can walk on water. Only the caster can be immune to this effect.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost:
+ Type: Offensive + Defensive
+ Hand Seal(s) & Rank: 1 & C
+ Damage + Effect: . Causes burn for all enemies for 4 turns. Enemy stamina is drained by -30 (Burn rank damage +15 per rank) each turn active.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptySun Aug 07 2016, 08:57

There you go budddy, awesome job now are you wanting this to be a personal jutsu or yours all together?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests EmptySun Aug 07 2016, 10:03

This is something I am willing to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asura Jiin's character approval requests   Asura Jiin's character approval requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Asura Jiin's character approval requests
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next