Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 02:35

1. Tsukiyomi finally came out from the hospital completely healed and rested after having to deal with the exam from the Hokage and the strange doll. Thinking about it all he looked at his hands and smirked saying to himself, "I'm still to weak…I need to get some training done if anything or else I'll fall behind in saving my comrades… or even worse helping my brother in battle. Which reminds me I haven't seen him in a while I hope everything is doing okay for him." Tsukiyomi thought about it for a moment as he was scratching his head before long the young female suddenly appeared with her white hair.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 02:40

2."Hey Tsukiyomi congratulations on completing the test I knew you would be able to do it!" Tsukiyomi blushed a bit saying, "Yeah…I knew I would be able to do it as well… I just had to believe in myself is all yep that's all I had to do!" She hugged him lightly before jumping back winking at him before saying, "Well the good news you are able to do more and harder missions but your father told me to give you this." Blinking to that sound of his father he started having flashes appear in his head before he shook them off as he reached over taking the scroll, "Tha..thank you." She leaned over whispering into his right ear softly, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 02:45

3. Shaking his head, "No…I mean yes I'm perfectly fine I just need to be alone for a bit is all." Smiling her turned waving good bye as he darted off with the scroll at hand. Remembering of the night he was in a fight against someone he could not remember anything after which but he remember the pain of losing and unable to fight back. As he came to a stop he looked around to see if anyone was tailing him before turning with a breath to relax he turned and bumped into someone, "Oh sorry.." after speaking his eyes closed with his mouth open saying, "Damn it…" The man turned shaking his head with his hands placed on the young uchiha's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 02:50

4."Tsukiyomi! Where would you be running off to I wonder?" The man was Tsukiyomi's sensai as he could only say one thing, "Sleep…" The only thing to escape his mind before having to turn around thinking about it all as to why he was really after things but it was unsure as to why he was doing anything really at this time as he kept the scroll in his back pouch. "Sleep? Boy you should be working on getting some missions completed or at least getting some training done don't you agree?" Tsukiyomi nodded saying, "Yes sir, I know that but I have to relax for a moment and get some information from the scroll shop so I can study up on some things I do not want to lack behind everyone else if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 02:55

5.Smiling big the young boy snuck passed his sensai and darted off once again waving good bye to his sensai who was waving back but soon became serious as he snapped his fingers for two shinobi to appear, "Listen if he tries anything capture him and bring him back here at once is that clear." The figures nodded and vanished as Tsukiyomi came to the open field where he slid to a halting stop to sigh heavily and then pull the scroll out from behind him. He slowly started to opening it unless two shuriken flew pass him zipping the air he was breathing. Turning to see the figures he blinked placing the scroll behind him wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 03:00

6. Holding his cloak close to him he quickly placed it on to look over at the targets curious as to what was going on. "What do you want?" Looking carefully he noticed something different about them as he tilted his head curious as to why he was having to deal with.."ANBU!" The spoken moment they darted after him as he jumped into the air one vanished within a flash to appear before him, "What was that shun.." Cut off from his speech he was knocked to the ground slamming hard with a thud with the other sliding to kick in Tsukiyomi's face. Rolling over to the right hand side picking himself he smiled pulling his katana out. "I do not understand what is going on but I'm going to kick your asses."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 03:05

7. The ANBU came together to speak to each other about something before pulling out their own katanas. Tsukiyomi blinked for a moment but got ready for them to attack as he relaxed his mind as they charged at him. Jumping into the air he avoid one attack but was caught off guard with the other attack firing at him from behind. Clashing with his blade and theirs he pushed off to land on his feet smiling only soon to caught by a chain that was holding him against the tree. "What the…" Though luck was on his side as the katana freed him but was coming close as he ducked having the blade cut into the tree to roll away. Closing his eyes he opened them to show the three tomoe sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 03:10

8. Suddenly coming to a stop they stood back only to be surprised by this. "So he did gain the vision of the cursed clan and here I thought he'd be a bit different." Blinking to this note of information Tsukiyomi tilted his head saying, "Cursed clan?" But was suddenly struck from the front because of leaving his guard open. The eyes started to vanish slowly leaving him on the ground passing out. After several minutes he awoke shaking his head for a bit as he found himself with two katanas at his neck. "Wha…is…going on.." Tsukiyomi tried to gain back his senses before the sensai walked over smiling.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 03:15

9."Sorry boy, did not mean to have them rough you up that good, but some things need to be beaten before you understand the truth behind it all." He didn't understand what that had to do with him before he was able to move a bit and have the katanas placed within their sheaths. Standing up slowly Tsukiyomi just shook his head saying, "You could have at least asked me to come back to base besides beating the hell out of me." Now the uchiha boy was on edge but kept calm sitting back trying to figure out things before having a scroll placed in front of him the sensai leaned over saying softly, "You have several missions that need to be completed first on the outskirts of Konoha with the wild there is two places I'd like for you to visit in order to obtain some valuable items."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] EmptySat Jul 26 2014, 03:20

10.Thinking of the items he looked over curious about them before even getting the change to ask, the sensai raised his hand saying, "Also do not even ask what they are because we have no idea just go and obtain them that is all you have to do. In the end it will be worth it I'm sure." Tsukiyomi glanced back at the scroll as he leaned over to take it but was stopped by the man once more saying, "Now taking this mission up you will not get to move about freely is that clear besides with that eye of yours becoming a weapon or tool as others see it. I want to make sure you are truly able to control the powers that allow us to do battle against the powerful nations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]   Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukiyomi's Change to Power might become legendary. [Quest x2]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next