Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4] Empty
PostSubject: Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]   Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4] EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 07:02

Inshitsu stared at the cluster of trees that were in front of him. In the distance behind him, there was the started build of his newly found city in his newly found country. Inshitsu held his head in his hand, thinking about how his country should be built. The noise of grass being rustled stirred Inshitsu away from his thoughts. Inshitsu pulled out his Masamune pointing in the direction of the noise. “Great greeting. Nice to see you too.” Kin had her hands up, leaning away from the blade that was pointed in her direction. “Sorry, just woke up.” Inshitsu pulled his blade away from Kin and placed it back in his sheath. “You told me to come wake you, and apparently you wanted to do something afterwards.” Kin looked impatient with Inshitsu. Inshitsu nodded to himself, “I want to teach you something. That’s all. If you’re too busy, you can simply leave.” Inshitsu waited for a response from the woman in front of him. “ Fine, if you really need me to learn, I’ll learn,” Kin crossed her arms over her chest, “What am I learning?” Inshitsu beamed brightly at Kin, “Something I think you’ll like, I want to teach you how to use two elements, at the same time.” Kin looked at Inshitsu flatly. Sighing, Inshitsu held his hand out. Charging the two elements into his hand at the same time, he formed a small ball of Ranton in his palm. Inshitsu spoke with a sassy tone, “What element is this, then?” Kin looked at the ball with an eyebrow cocked. Kin shrugged, “I’m guessing something with Raiton and Suiton.” This time it was Inshitsu‘s turn to stare flatly. “It’s called Ranton, it’s my clan’s specialty. We do mix Raiton and Suiton, but we have to do it in a specific way or else it just does nothing.” Kin looked bored and he had only said two sentences. “Just tell me how and I’ll do it.” Inshitsu smirked to himself, making sure that Kin didn’t see it, “Just try to use Raiton and Suiton and flow it into the palm of your hand. Try to use more Suiton than Raiton.” Kin held out her hand in front of her. She closed her eyes as she concentrated the charka into her palm. Inshitsu observed closely, as sparks started to come out of her hand. After a couple of seconds, the sparks in her hand stopped. Inshitsu moved his focus to her face. She seemed to be staring in disbelief at her failure. “Exactly how much Raiton should you use?” Inshitsu did a slight chuckle. “I don’t want to tell you that; it will ruin the fun of experimenting for you. That’s something that would hurt me.” Kin stared with a vicious hate at the man that was taunting her. “I’ll keep that in mind.” Kin closed her eyes and restarted her process of charging her palm. The process was only slightly different in the fact that more shocks came out of her palm. “You may have to give me a couple of chances at this.” Kin’s voice was twisted with her fatigue. “You don’t need me to learn how to mix two different elements together. I have to leave to check on the start of the village.” Kin looked straight at Inshitsu’s face. “You’ve become a little bit meaner after leaving for awhile.” Inshitsu flinched a little after hearing Kin’s words. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.” Kin looked surprised at Inshitsu’s reaction. “My bad, I didn’t think it was that bad. I’ll just… keep practicing down here. The village needs you more than I do.” Inshitsu regained his composure. Starting to walk towards the village, Inshitsu held his hand out to his right so that Kin could still see it. Inshitsu charged an another small Ranton ball to allow Kin to observe her goal. Dispelling the ball, Inshitsu prepared himself for his administrating job.

WC: 658

Total Exp Gained: + 724
Gains:
+ [8]4 + 2 = 10 Ranton%
+ 8 HPMs
+ [38]19 + 8 = 46 STR

[] = Luck Applied

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Sun Aug 24 2014, 07:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]   Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4] EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 07:02

str
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]   Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4] EmptySun Aug 24 2014, 07:02

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 3, 8, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]   Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Country: Solo - Training[Ranton, STR x4]
Page 1 of 1