Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4] Empty
PostSubject: Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]   Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4] EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 16:24

Inshitsu couldn’t help but be transfixed on Kin’s training. She had simply invited him to give tips and that was what he had intended on doing. It would seem that she had more of a flare to her style than he did. Her sword seemed to be leaving a faint trail of red mist behind it which didn’t help to loosening the grip it had on Inshitsu’s attention. Inshitsu shook himself back into reality as he saw Kin’s routine come to an end. “So what did I do badly, Mister Swordmaster.” Inshitsu curled his mouth back into a slight frown, “I never called myself a swordmaster, I said that I remembered during training that you were much looser with your sword then you are right now. Personally, other than the fact of a few openings, you’re doing good.” Inshitsu raised his thumb in approval towards Kin. “May I see your style then? I hope that you have improved much more than I have.” Inshitsu could detect a small sense of anger directed at him from the pitch of her voice. He pulled out of his own blade, a replica of the fabled Masamune, to begin his battle routine as Kin took up his resting spot. Inshitsu started to swing his blade precisely, yet it was lacking the smoothness of Kin’s swing. It seemed that even she noticed this as she called him out on it, “It would seem that I improved better than you have. You can barely swing without stopping your entire body.” Inshitsu couldn’t help but feel slightly angry that she was taking her anger on him. You took the hard part of the job, I didn’t give it to you. Inshitsu shook his head as Kin started to step around him, with her sword drawn as well.  “What exactly is your plan right now?” Kin stepped out of his field of view, but he could her presence. “My plan? It was to help the assassins, and it looks like you need some. After all, an assassin killed is just more evidence that we exist.” Kin finished the statement, stopping in the center of his view. She got herself within a fighting stance, as Inshitsu started to get into his own. Looking at her blade, Inshitsu took a small step forward towards Kin. Inshitsu feinted a swing at Kin’s right side, but Kin was able to quickly block his real swing that came after. Inshitsu side-stepped Kin’s downward slash and, pulling his blade back, swung towards her wrist holding the blade with the blunt end of his. His strike was able to hit a sensitive point causing her to release her blade. Inshitsu used his foot in order to throw it away and grabbed Kin’s wrist that he had hit. Inshitsu spun around becoming back to back with Kin, holding his blade in front of her throat from behind. “So how about now?” Inshitsu couldn’t see Kin’s face, but he had hoped that it was shocked. “Whatever.” Kin’s voice was just flat out hate towards Inshitsu. Inshitsu grinned as he watched Kin walk to her blade to pick it up. Inshitsu sheathed his own blade. Inshitsu turned to walk back towards the village that was finally nearing completion. Inshitsu felt a violent burst of air go past the left side of his body. Inshitsu turned back and saw that Kin had a mischievous look on her face. Inshitsu continued his walk with his right hand behind his back, with a ball of Ranton on it. Inshitsu could feel the heat from Kin staring into the back of his head.

Word Count: 601
Word Exp: 301
Stats Gain:
Ranton : 2 + 50 = + 52% Ranton
STR: 24 + 50 = +74 STR
HPMs: 8

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Sat Oct 25 2014, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]   Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4] EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 16:24

Huzzah I'm alive! Man I've beaten that joke to death.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]   Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4] EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 16:24

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 5, 9, 8, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]   Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm - Solo Training - [Ranton x 1, STR x 4]
Page 1 of 1