Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:05

Grave wrote:
Standing at the cliff side awaiting for the arrival of his brother Raijin. It all seemed calm and interesting none the less but something about the area do not see right to him. The young priest just took the map and placed into his clothing for save keeping before looking down at everything and scanning the area. he felt the darkness that was rising from within the place but he was unsure as to where it was coming from. Sighing with this information at hand and unable to figure out what was going on Grave just waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:13

Raijin looked around the limbo as he stood there without his armor on, he sighed and looked at his armor before he walked over to it and grabbed it placing it on his body accordingly before he nodded his head before he grabbed his helmet and looked around after he got his gear on and smirked, “time to meet him.” He said to himself within limbo before he snapped his fingers to open a portal before him.

Stepping through he felt the air of the real world and smiled before he closed his eyes for a moment he could feel his brothers chakra off in the distance, he turned and started to run at full speed towards where his brother was, it had been a while since they last saw each other again and he had new found abilities and powers to show their next target.

Jumping off a tree branch Raijin landed softly beside his brother and smirked, “it’s been a while again… how have you been brother?” he said simply as he looked out at the scenery still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:20

Grave wrote:
Feeling the rush of the wind change directions suddenly closing his eyes softly he smirked a bit before answering, "It has been a while, and I have been doing my part slowly but surely as always. Shall we get started for this little fun cause I rather get this over before dinner time. I'm sure everyone is worried about us back at Hikari plus I wish to discuss some plans with you of the future after this of course." Smiling at his brother as his eyes opened up Grave nodded to his brother as he said, "Race you down!" only to darted off ahead to the location before coming to a halting stop as he felt the chakra once again but only faintly.
Words: 123
Total Words: 206
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:26

Remaining still he looked over at his brother, “aye, people would miss it’s leader after a long time of being away as usual, I’m only a shogun in shinobi lands, we have little to no power here aside from acclaiming those that run countries with wealth in order to gain rule.” He said as he sighed and stopped before he shrugged his shoulders, “people only know me as your brother, that and I need to find a woman…” he said jokingly as he looked up into the sky before he looked back down at his brother and smiled before he saw his brother take off racing down the hill and sighed, “he has gotten stronger, that’s for sure.” He said to himself before he took a step forwards to fall down the hill but jumped at the last second launching himself to where Grave stopped again.

“what is it brother?” Raijin asked as he could sense something, but unsure of what it was, it was too brief to get an idea of what it was, “we’re close aren’t we?” he asked looking at Grave.
184/365
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:34

Grave wrote:
Hearing the voice of his brother, the priest was trying to focus on trying to pinpoint the actual location of the chakra but was unable to only to look around once more of the surrounding area. "I'm not too sure its like its something here…but its not just one thing its like I cannot say for sure." Soon after he felt Nekomata pulling him into his inner mind only to voice something, "Grave you and Raijin be on guard something is off just like you said but I'm unsure if its what I believe it to be." Grave snapped from it only to nodded softly, "Yes…we are very close though how close I think it is more of the other way around as to how close is it from us being in trouble. Something about this one is different than the other two we've faced." Holding on to the zaiten gourds which held the powers of Rokubi and Nanabi. This one seemed very different more or less dark as though it was inviting them into its own land. "Come out…Hachibi I know you are here somewhere!" Grave yelled trying to see if it would answer to give him a pinpoint location as to where it was at."
Words: 206
Total Words: 412
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:45

Raijin looked at his brother, Grave, and then their surroundings, “I can sense it around us as well, it’s doing well in hiding its chakra for the time being…” he said as he looked around before he raised an eyebrow, he looked around and sighed, “this thing is rather pathetic if it’s hiding from us, a monk and a samurai.” Raijin said aloud trying to draw upon the hachibi’s anger, or possibly it was waiting for them to enter a trap or a locational spot for it to attack from. Looking over at Grave once again Raijin leaned in, “it’s chakra is around but I cannot find it fully.” He said before he heard a noise from nearby and sighed, “Might as well come out and meet us like a good host would, it’s rude to keep us waiting.” Raijin finally said aloud getting annoyed by the Hachibi’s rudeness and laziness of showing itself.
154/519
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:53

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> Before long the large creature was slithering slowly across the grounds of the mountain's entrance from where it cut itself from the world wanting nothing to do with after its battle and attempt for the throne of kings. The hissing sound could be heard softly but as the tongue from one mouth came out another tongue would come out then another in a endless cycle but soon the hissing noise finally came to a halt only as a soft but dark voice could be heard, "I smell…humans…though they seem strong…no not just strong…" One voice said soon another began to speak saying, "No…one smells like… its one of "us." The voice soon vanished only for the shadows to have the slithering body to move towards the entrance of the cave to get a glimpse of what it smelled into the air. The echoing voice that could be heard allowed the beast to let out a small snicker before slithering only to have its eye peek over to see figures standing but it was not just that it could feel the chakra of others like itself, "Could it be…no…but yes…" Whispering to itself the beast only snickered again hiding itself into the shadows, "It's our brothers and sister…hiding no…sealed within items and a human." The one head moved back to slither saying, "So…yes a jinchuriki has been born yet again. Seems the humans have yet to learn to allow freedom its been several centuries since then has it not. Besides…he yelled Hachibi…shall we introduce ourselves?" With the hint of wanting to meet them it melted into the ground slowly vanishing. Only this time it appeared behind them in a large black pool liquid as it appeared before them slowly one head examined the priest while another examined the samurai but the other six lifted up only to smile saying, "Welcome…to my land humans!" Roaring the beast got ready for battle."

Last edited by Omnicron on Wed Jan 28 2015, 21:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:53

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:57

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:57

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next