Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] Empty
PostSubject: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 09:47

Confused at first, Yusuke turned to his cousin in an attempt to get some questions answered, but from the expression on his face he could see that he was just as confused. Yusuke sighed, crossed his arms, and fixed his eye sight on Itake. "Who might you four be?" he asked, finally. Kazu snapped out of his daze and realized that he had seen these four young men around the village on several occasions. "I believe they are the Jiin kids. Sons of Nagakoto Jiin." Kazu stated before Itake could answer. "Hmmm...I thought Nagakoto was very secretive about his personal live, although that may actually explain why I've never seen these kids before." Yusuke said in response to Kazu. "Well, they haven't been at the Academy, right?" He asked Kazu, whom just shook his head. "Yeah, that means we can't do anything with you four. Sorry, but you have to go through the Academy like everyone else. Try again next year, okay?" Yusuke told the boys. He turned around and went back to talking to Kazu. Mosan, Keman, and Usaso turned around and began to walk back, when they noticed that Itake never moved. As a matter of fact he stood proudly, with a large grin on his face. "Hey you guys, don't move. They won't get rid of us that easy." he told his brothers. At this time Yusuke took notice and sighed. "Okay, I see. He's going to be one of those types..." Yusuke stated in a slightly annoyed tone. Kazu chuckled a bit. "But Itake, they said that we would have to try again next year. Lets just go home and practice now." Keman stated, Mosan would soon pitch his two cents in. "Yeah, that's right, Itake. By this time next year, we'll be so strong that-" Itake interrupted Mosan before he could finish. "If you guys want to wait another year before becoming shinobi, then you go right ahead. Go home and practice, but me...I plan on being one by the end of the day today." Mosan looked over at Itake. He took notice that his grin was gone and his face showed determination. Whether or not he would be a Genin by the day's end was debatable, but what was true was that he believed it. "You know I really hate when you get like this. Fine We'll stay... Is that right, guys?" Mosan turned to look at his other bother's whom already had the same look of determination, oddly enough even Usaso. Yusuke was sighed again, this time heavier and with more annoyance in his tone. He was however impressed with their determination. "Please explain to me why I should let you four skip the Academy Phase and begin as Genin? You'd miss a lot of the fundamentals that would be the difference between life or death in combat." Yusuke asked. Kazu looked at him skeptically, he knew that Yusuke was eager to take on students of his own and that he'd be willing to break some rules in order to see that happen. He may have had the boys fooled, but Kazu could see right through his charade. "What exactly are you planning, Yusuke?" Kazu asked aloud. Yusuke heard, but ignored him and kept his attention on the four Jiin brothers.

"Do you think our father is a slouch?" Itake answered. "He has thought us all the fundamentals that you could learn here. As a matter of fact he has been training my 3 brothers at a Chuunin level. So I doubt there is anything that you could teach us." Yusuke laughed and prepared himself as if he were getting into a fight, seeing this Kazu suspicions kicked into overdrive. "And what about you? Who might you be to talk to a Jounin in such a way?" Yusuke asked. The four boys also prepared themselves for a fight, "My name is Itake Jiin and since my father assigned me to be the leader of our small clan I was trained at a Jounin level." Kazu and Yusuke were both taken off guard with Itake's words, but was quickly replaced with a skeptical laugh. "I find that very unlikely, but if you insist...." Yusuke paused mid sentence to activate his Sharingan, a Doujutsu to the Uchiha Clan. ".... Show me...." Most people would be scared off at the sight of this, but not the four boys. Itake smirked once he seen the Sharingan. It wasn't the first that he saw one, so he knew just how much of a difference it could make in combat. "You're at a disadvantage. Everyone know about your Doujutsu, but nobody knows about ours." With that said Itake, Mosan, and Keman eyes all became a light yellow, with flame like designs around the pupil. "I guess you can call this the Sharigan versus the Tengan" This was one of the only times were they had shown someone outside their family their Doujutsu, so it was no surprise that both Kazu and Yusuke were taken by surprise with it. [856 words]

856 words = 856exp
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 09:47

Rewards Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 09:47

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 64, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 09:48

64 [2 white items]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 10:28

Training Results
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 10:28

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 7, 10, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] EmptySat Sep 26 2015, 10:32

+10% Katon Control
+9 Stength
+10 Endurance
+8 Dexterity
[Post Quicker Learner Perk]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 3]
Page 1 of 1