Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} EmptyWed Oct 14 2015, 09:28

As they both stood there looking at the beast, both egos looked at each other.
“I think it’s fair enough that it’s time for us to switch…” the darker side said.
“I’m not done doing what I had to do…”
“I haven’t gotten to take the beast’s power for a spin yet… I captured him, not you…”
“You used my power… my puppetry secured you that victory.”
“Come on… I’ll finish your work out for you… you were surveying the land, and readying to introduce yourself to the locals. Let me do it… and we switch over upon linking with the Senju…”
“Very well…” Hayabusa raised his hand to the beast and his body formed to wooden branches, grasping down on the beast and siphoning its power.
Outside of this realm within, Hayabusa’s eyes shot open red with Sharingan, with his hair turning white and skin turning to a black reptilian like texture.
“Fun…” he said as his body began to cloak itself in aura…
[165 Words]
[Cloak Form V.1 419/1250 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} EmptyWed Oct 14 2015, 09:31

Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} EmptyWed Oct 14 2015, 09:31

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 3, 2, 9, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form} Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Island: ~Repel 2~{Hayabusa|Shadow|Houkou}{Solo}{Bijuu|Stats|Cloak Form}
Page 1 of 1