Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyThu Oct 22 2015, 10:14

As he looked down at the men who had been slightly frightened and taken back by the aura of the man now in front of them, they began to say a name in their own dialect. Repeatedly. As they did so, two of them used a few hand seals and conjured a Katon jutsu and a Fuuton jutsu, both coming at him from different directions.
As they neared him, the wind jutsu faster than that of the flames in which came his way, Shadow lifted his right hand. The wind stopped in its tracks, now continuing its momentum by simply spinning in a circle around his arm. He didn’t even lift his hand for the flames, and the fireball stopped right in front of him. Shadow jumped in the air and shot his hand forward, letting the futon jutsu now collide with that of the katon, letting the flames emerge to the ground and then out ward to hit all five of the men. The two that shot their jutsus were hit and taken out immediately. One of them jumped into the air, as the other two made shields with Doton and Suiton respectively. Shadow landed on the ground and pushed his hands forward, pushing the shields into their bodies taking them both out. Shadow looked on at the last one who hand now had held a ball of electric in his hand.
“How stupid… whatever…” he said. Shadow waved his hand and the ball of electricity went away. The man looked in shock as he had held a ball of nothing. He shot his arm down, attempting to do the same again. Shadow, once again, dispelled of it. The man stood up straight and said the name once more that they had all repeated. He ran away, and Shadow let him go. He looked at the bartender, who stood straight. He handed him a drink.
“What were they saying…” he said as he took a swallow.
“They were called you a Demon… the ones who stay here aren’t adept to the powers of the modern world. I prefer to keep it that way. They’re good on business.” Shadow looked behind him, as his cloak died away. “You’re a Jinnchuriki?”
“Perhaps…”
“Well… what’s your purpose here…”
“This island is now under our care and protection. My leader wanted me to check on the locals and introduce ourselves… this isn’t how I saw it going.”
“Well… how about first sun, I’ll show you around, and explain how things go. I am the only one who speaks the mainland in these parts.”
“Very well…” Shadow finished his drink. “I’ll be back at first light…”
[442 Words]
[Cloak V.1 Unlocked]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyThu Oct 22 2015, 10:15

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} EmptyThu Oct 22 2015, 10:15

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 7, 4, 10, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}   Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form} Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Island: ~Repel 5~ {Shadow|Houkou}{Training}{Bijuu, Stats,Cloak Form}
Page 1 of 1