Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  Empty
PostSubject: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptySun Dec 06 2015, 21:21

Tokubetsu Jounin examp details:

And finally... Asura returned home. He traveled now along side Ravana, his mentor-- the perverted hedonistic bastard but was as strong as a mountain by comparison to other shinobi. THe man was a large guy, muscular seeming in his fourtys, carrying an odachi sword. He had showed Asura to the land of Tigers, in the peninsula near the land of fire.

Despite the recent... events that followed and warped space and time, Asura kept that detail to himself. From what he learned, hardly anything changed... except him. He had become incredibly more skilled and stronger than before. It was difficult to explain to others he knew how he changed. But there was an air of... growth or maturity on them. If only they knew that he fought Kaguya and fought along side legendary heroes and even met the Sage of Six paths...

Shame he couldn't rub this into Naga's face. He would never be able to live down the guy he looked down on had surpassed him royally.

Either way, walking back into Iwa, the two returned and looked around. "As good as I remembered," Asura commented to Ravana.

"How is that? Did you expect the mountains to move?" the older man said sarcastically, scratching his chin.

Asura shook his head, keeping the details of his journey to himself. "No, nothing... anyway, Master Ravana, thanks for showing me the land of Tigers. Learning how to summon them was awesome," he said, that being the whole reason of their trip.

"Ha! You won't be thanking me if you let those cats claw at you too often," he said boastfullly as they walked down the street, heading for the Jiin estate to the south of Iwa.

Little did they know... they would soon meet someone of great interest, or misfortune depending if Asura remembered him right.

And little did Asura knew, despite how he transverse time itself, his destiny was slowly beginning to unfold.

(322 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyMon Dec 07 2015, 13:57

He appeared in the outskirts of Iwa by his stamp using Hiriashin No Jutsu. He looked around, as his Gesshoku cloak with a black snake running down the sleeve and his Uchiha symbol on the back, partially covered by his Crimson Gourd, flapped in the moderate winds. His three white braids flew in the wind and his scale like black skin reflected all light in a dull-like gloss. His piercing Fully Awakened Sharingan eyes scowered the canvas.
“Eliot…” he said with his mask that covered his face from the bridge of his nose down.
“Shadow…”
“How far out are the others.”
“They’ll be there within the hour.”
“Ok… have them put on the same frequency as me when they arrive. We have to keep an eye out and eliminate the drug supplier. My people in Shadow Country are falling to its addiction and the new Daimyo in Taki isn’t helping… this is obviously a temporary fix… but do keep our military up to par. I will be paying Taki another visit very soon.”
“Very well. Good luck…”
“Yea… won’t need it…” he said as he pressed the button.
‘Your lust for revenge is disgusting…’ said the dark voice within.
“Shut it… I  have a lust for revenge for all the right reasons.”
‘Ha… you think that…’
“Shut up… no time for your criticizing. The soon you embrace me, the sooner we’ll get on with enjoy a shared life together.”
‘Hmph…’ the beast no longer added commentary. Shadow jumped to the top of the wall, perching as he scouted the land below…
[261|261]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyMon Dec 07 2015, 18:18

At that time as Asura and Ravana made their way for the steps that led up to the Jiin estate, things seemed just as uneventful and peaceful as before. Things were different indeed though but not a surprise as the new Tsuchigake after the events of the undead invasion happened. Now one had lean things to a more downward slant. It made Asura sick to see this as he grew up better. But still, he pressed on and moved towards his home.

"Ah, there you are, Asura. Was wondering when you were coming back," a pleasant voice said.

Stopping, Asura looked up to see who it was. Dressed in the red and black robes of the Jiin, was none other than Roku, Asura's first master and mentor. While Ravana taught things to him as well, ROku was his first teacher who took him under his wing after his parents died. He was the closest thing that Asura had to a father figure. It was a bit awkward for a while as Asura had kept the two of them separate-- especially since Ravana was already a rogue ninja. However, after a clash between the two, Roku became a bit more accepting of Asura's training with Ravana. While Roku specialized in Ninjutsu, the use of the clan secret arts and even seals, Ravana was more tailored for Asura's interest and strength in Taijutsu. And now they all met up together.

A swell of relief came to Asura as he observed Roku walk towards him. He was alive and the time shift didn't cause any trouble for him. He was still the same. "Master Roku... good to see you," Asura replied with a bow to his master.

Roku turned to Ravana as well, seeing him. "Hello there," Roku said to him in a curt manner, but Ravana merely scoffed at him almost comically.

"Still kicking, old man?" He jested.

Roku glared at him. "Pot calling the kettle black." All was what he replied. He turned to Asura, returning his more kinder demeanor. "So Asura, did you find what you were looking for?" he asked.

Asura nodded to his master. "Yes. I got the contract. I can't wait to use it for something," he said with a nod. Naturally he left out the fact he was in fact from a different future time. Ugh... he hated time travel, he groaned in his thoughts.

"Well, lets hope they serve you well," Roku replied, recalling how he had his own summoning of hawks.

"HA! Those tigers are gonna eat him alive if he gives them the chance. More like the other way around," Ravana said in a half-joke.

He glared at him, raising a fist. "Hey!!"

It was then that Asura soon looked to Roku and noticed something. He had a small bag thrown over his shoulder. "Are you going somewhere, Master?" he asked.

Roku smiled turned a bit weary as he climbed down the last of the steps to face them. "Unfortunately. The Tsuchikage had asked me to check on an outpost to the south of Iwa. I shouldn't be gone no more than a night. " He then approached Asura and put a hand on his shoulder. " I will return soon, then we can talk all about your adventure. I am proud of your progress."

Asura was disappointed, but he knew his master was a character of great importance to Iwa. He was called the Red Sage of the Jiin. Roku the Red, a great hero to Iwa. Raised under his teaching, somehow those tales had not Asura's ears. Perhaps it was by intent as Roku wished to remain modest as a good example. After all, his demeanor was hardly what he thought of as a fearsome legendary hero.

Regardless, Asura nodded and smiled at him. "I understand, Master. I'll see you when you get back," he said and bowed in respect to him. WIth a wave goodbye, he proceeded down the same road they had come, and made his way to the outpost.

Ravana sneered at Roku, finding a sense of rivalry with the Red Sage. "Well... I for one am beat. Time to hit the local tavern and drink my fill... and find some young ladies afterward," he growled almost like a predator.

Asura glared back at Ravana. "You are incorrigible..." he sighed.

"Wanna join me? I'm sure you are quite the hit with the ladies too," Ravana teased.

Asura's face went a bit red at that, recalling Aki who served the Jiin family as one of the shrine maidens. "Um-- no thanks. I am gonna do some training now that I am back." he said.

Ravana shrugged his shoulders. "Suit yourself-- but don't go thinking you're gonna beat me by just extra training alone, boy!" he laughed, walking off to the more 'seedy' district of Iwa.

Asura rubbed his head. His master was such a lecherous hedonist it was almost embarrassing...

(821 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyTue Dec 08 2015, 12:13

As he awaited, and the time passed, Shadow could see from afar the three members in which will be within his squad upon the end of the recruitment phase of Akatsuki Gesshoku.
Christine… her short white hair and slim physique hidden by the black and white cloak in which she wore. The two of them had a history together… one with bad blood. She had been a part of a gang, the Black Spiders... she had been in such a high rank at one point that she had her trademark as the second in comment; the White Cobra, due to her fighting style, striking with fierce, swift strikes with her finger tips. This style driven from her Hyuuga clan lineage. Alas, that gang abandoned her and tried to kill her for failure to kill Lydeck Hayabusa. She had been black listed.
Brad… his short white hair and empy blank eyes stood out as he walked with the same cloak as the woman. He perfected in his own Drunken Fist, and had been somewhat of an overly outgoing  character with liquor in his system. The man in which had once attacked Hayabusa. He had been sent by the same gang to kill Hayabusa in exchange for the life of his sister… Christine. He too was Hyuuga. Unlike his sister, he had the Doujutsu known as Byakugan. The eyes her bare were once Christine’ss, but he lost sight and she gave him her eyes. Alas, upon fighting Hayabusa and losing, it was revealed that she had already been saved by Shadow, despite their differences, he took pity and had ‘Shadow’ save her. He pledged loyalty to Beast and Shadow Country as did Christine.
Lastly, Ayane. Her short purple hair matched her dark black and purple cloak. She had been of the Kaguya Clan lineage. Her and Hayabusa had once had a connection. They suffer from a love hate relationship which formed when she had once betrayed him and his family in Kiri, giving his location to Christine while he had been in hiding, almost costing him his life, and costing him his home. Eventually, she sought him out for redemption, and had been by his side every since.
Shadow’s team seemed to have been compiled of misfits and those would could not be fully trusted.
“Lord Shadow… we see you…” said a voice in his set. Brad, nonetheless, with his Doujutsu.
“Alright… lets meet at…” Shadow looked down… and then he had came across a familiar physique from afar. “You know… begin the investivation…” Shadow dropped a kunai with his stamp. “When I am needed, let me know, I’ll jump right over. Grab this when you get here…” he said. He then jumped down, landing within the shadows.
He neared the familiar person, in somewhat of a stalking matter. It had to have been fate that he saw this same person a second time. Perhaps he would provide something that would be of use to the forming organization…
[496|757]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyTue Dec 08 2015, 21:34

As Asura was left by himself, he was beginning to climb up the stairs to the estate-- when he got a sudden chill up his spine. A strange feeling. Turning around, he looked into the crowd. Sadly though he didn't see anyone, the person of course with the hood, didn't strike him as strange either. Sadly though, his Doujutsu was not meant for fine details. At most he could do was see through objects and read body heat signatures. He just sensed something but there was nothing there. Perhaps it was just his nerves.

Slowly he proceeded back up the steps to his home...

Somewhere in Iwa

The darkness surrounded the group as a well dressed figure stood in the center, commanding a group of other shinobi in the room. "Are the preparations underway?"

"I have contacted our agent on the boarder. They shall act as instructed." another one said.

"Good, and the sage? I had sent him away so he shouldn't be a factor."

"He won't be, sir. We confirmed seeing him leaving the village. "

"Good. The Jiin have become too strong, and pose a threat to the stability of our nation. We must thin out the threat."

"Sir, but is that--"

"That is the duty of our directive. Make no mistake, we strike in the interest of the greater good. THe Jiin must be brought down a peg, or they shall threaten all we are."

As they talked, there was a strange symbol on the walls of the room. A strange sigil with two arrow like signs forced down, and an octagon square below it.

Deepground

Asura had climbed the steps and was met by a friendly face who turned from the entrance of the shrine the Jiin kept on the grounds. Her face lit up with joy as she saw him. "Asura-sama!" she cheered.

The young girl, Aki, jumped down from the steps and greeted Asura. "Hello, Master Asura. It's good to see you again".

Asura rubbed the back of his head. "Come on, enough with the formalities, already." Asura said, trying to get her to be a bit more casual with him. Despite being an heir to the Jiin clan, he was never pampered as such so he was more able to be modest about it. "Good to see you too though."

Aki was Asura's friend for a long time, and a bit of a crush on him as well... but she never admitted it and Asura was still in the dark about it too. ANd it was never easy for her, especially with her watching him train a few times. He would be a reach charmer with the girls soon enough.

Either way, the two talked for a bit, she happy that Asura's training and journey for summoning was fruitful. "Are you heading back to the commons. I could cook you something to eat?" she offered.

However, Asura had plans. "Naw, I am heading for the woods to do a little extra training. I feel on fire just walking all this way. " he said, giving her a gentle wave. "Maybe later tonight, but thanks." he said, waving at her as he made his way into the woods.

She looked a bit disappointed but nodded in understanding. With that, Asura began to head into the woods, someplace secluded in the groves that were nestled in the mountains behind the estate. It was one of the few places where a forest could be found in Iwa.

(584 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyFri Dec 11 2015, 10:57

Shadow watched the conversation unfold from afar, and then watched as the two separated and the young man began to head in the direction in which he was lurking. He put his back against the tree in which he had been against, and the tree began to open up, as if to eat him. Enclosed inside, using his use of Mokuton manipulation made possible by the beast within him, he traveled up the tree and came out of the trunk and stepping out onto the branch, as he then crouched and watched below. With his chakra hidden by his cloak and being out of sight, this would be the perfect time to see what this young man was capable of and if he would be any kind of fit.
And if he wasn’t, it wouldn’t matter; once they had a full team, the spots of the main members would then be allowed to be challenged; and if he did not hold his own, he would be replaced by somebody who did have what it take. But, with the knowledge Shadow has of this young man’s clan, he had hoped he had been a survivor, and a fighter. Their last encounter showed some promise; he had hoped today would show more…
He followed quietly behind him on the tree tops, stepping lighted not to rustle any leaves.
[226|983]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptySat Dec 12 2015, 00:46

Asura had traveled into the forest past the mountains and as far as he realized, he was alone. Or so he seemed. He glanced around but sensed no other presences. He didn't intend to expend any massive amounts of chakra for his training. If nothing else, he merely wanted to pratice as he drew his sword and  held it aloof in his left hand.

It was the stance of his Taijutsu style to allow him to freely move, delivering powerful strikes with both his body and the blade. As he attacked the base of a nearby tree, he was freely tearing it up with each strike, causing the trunk to shake with each blow. And then things got interesting. With his non-sword hand, fire burned upon his fist as he delivered a powerful punch to the tree, causing a violent explosion. The blast of the punch had broke the tree, causing it to fall over from his very use of skill and katon power.

Asura took a moment and observed his own handiwork. It was hard for him to believe his own strength sometime as he easily eclipsed others. Naga was not even on his level, and he had grown strong in both Katon and Doton techniques. It was hard for him to imagine how strong he got with all he had done, and with the events that happened... he was reeling at his own potential. He now stood before a fallen tree, flames flickering off it.

And using his own powers, he extinguished the flames to his very will. Yet he felt unsatisfied. Just the look on his face said it. He was strong, but not as if he completed anything, and Iwa's situation was still bleak over the instability of the nation. And So Asura took that time to reflect on what his own goals would be and the future before him as he pummeled at the nearby trees.

Yet he was unaware that soon, his life would change forever...

(332 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyMon Dec 14 2015, 12:19

Shadow continued to think to himself. There was a thought that crossed his mind. One that meant that there had been no turning back. As he watched the man burn down these trees with the same bit of power, evolved of course, Shadow jumped from the tree he had been in. As he walked from out of the shadows of the trees and into the path of the broken trees, those that had been dropped had begun to slowly build themselves back up. Some of the scars remained, and the burn marks on the bark had been permanent.
‘Could that be anger? What is it that has you destroying nature in such a way… these are homes to certain species, and undoubtedly life…’ a voice began to impose into the young man’s head in a telepathic manner. Shadow then man himself known.
“He’s in your head, isn’t he… that’s usually his form of communication. And this…” Shadow raised his arms, noting the revival of dead trees… “the work of him, of course.” Shadow then bowed to the young man. “I’m sure you remember me. The man speaking to you in your head of course… you haven’t met him yet. Even I haven’t met him yet. But, I do know he is pretty knowledgeable. He contacts me the same way he contacts you. Now… lets get straight down to it… my job is to find a new recruit. So, I’m going to shadow you a little bit… for you to show me what you’re really made of. Let’s see if you’re a good fit…”
[263|1246]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyThu Dec 17 2015, 00:21

Asura had not planned to knock down the trees... but did. He did not realize how strong he had become. But then just as he was about to relax and somewhat take a break, he heard someone. It was then he saw something amazing. THe trees that he had taken down suddenly began to sprout back up and new ones took their place. His eyes went wide as he witnessed the trees restore themselves.

A hiss like tone as he quickly drew his sword and turned around. He soon saw him, the strange shrouded figure, and upon his words, Asura recognized him!! " I know you! You are that snaky creep from the lava field a few months back!" Suijin declared, shoving his sword at him.

(OOC: NOt sure if I was to hear Houkou or not, let me know if I would-- cause you know, i wanna be his Jinchuriki too )

His words were cryptic, his attitude creepy as Asura held his ground and his blade soon blazing with fire. "The trees were a simple mistake, but I think I showed enough I am stronger than I thought. So do you really want to fight me seeing what I just did?" he warned, wondering just how much this stranger was trying to do.

However, Asura felt on edge. This guy was strong the last time he met. Though he taught him an invaluable jutsu, he creeped him out, almost talking about disceting him and seeing what made him tick! This guy just rubbed him all the wrong ways. "WHo the hell are you anyway?!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  EmptyThu Dec 17 2015, 10:29

“Oh please…” Shadow said, as he waved his hand and the flame on the blade had vaporized. This through the power in which had been siphoned by the beast inside him. “Simmer down, hot head. Nobody is here to fight you. Statistically, I could’ve killed you already if I wanted.” Shadow the paused and put his hand up to his face. “Hmmmm, but there are always uncalculated variables in statistics. All are conditional, of course. But, the odds would be in my favor… heavily in my favor. No odds in which I would die.” He began to ramble.
“Ah… there I go again with my numbers.” Shadow turned around and waved as if to say good bye to somebody. He then turned back around. “Now that I think about it… fighting you would be a good way to test you… but it would probably be unfair. And I’ve told you once who I am. I’m sure I’ve left an impression… anyway… let’s get right to it. So, the man who just contacted you though his telepathic ability… he’s putting together a small team. A team that is a trick of all trades; providing many services. Mainly, one that would be balanced. The Yin and the Yang. The good and the evil. Does this mean order by control? Who knows. Even he doesn’t…” he paused for a moment.
“However, the team will consist of 5 Divisions. Each with their own Leader, which makes up the council in which will make the decisions collectively through voting. Each leader will have their own two lieutenants, and each lieutenant their own two enforcers. This totals an Organization of 35 Members. I saw you had some friends… and a sensei it seemed. Would the lot of you be interested? I would ask your Sensei to be the Leader of that division, and you one of his lieutenants… but because we’ve had a run in once already…
“Anyway… of course we have our own creeds. But those are for a later date… overall, I think it would help better yourself.”
[344|1590]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)    The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fires of Rage (Tokubetsu Jounin exam thread) (Private-- invite Haya) (No PVP) (Reward Dice included)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next