Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 20:06

^ Standing quietly after releasing the seal from the gourds that was holding the captured tailed beasts. He remembered greeting them knowing what he had done could be wrong but at the same time he knew the voice from his own lips as to why he did the actions that brought them all here today. Would be the reason the future of Hikari would either fall or be reborn.

Closing his eyes he awaited for the attacks to come but also carefully spoke again, "For my actions I ask you hear me out before coming to attack...for this I only ask for several moments of your time...If you allow."

^ The mercenaries that accompany Grave to the lake location to for see the events unfold. They each get ready for their own reasoning in protecting him from any form of damage that was to be done.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 20:44

Quote :
x Feeling the rush of their powers flowing outward through the openings of their own respected gourd they soon would start taking shape of their forms. The figures would each be standing side by side with one another slowly opening their eyes to see the humans they had fought them and sealed them within those items. After which the voice could be heard from the one walking closer to them whom work strange clothing to them. Each turned to one another before the lone lightning tailed beast took a step forward with sparks firing softly across the ground.

x Enraged the six tailed beast roared loudly expressing his anger towards the human."YOU COME AND ATTACK US WITHIN OUR OWN HOMES AND THEN ASK FOR US TO LISTEN TO YOU!" The bolts of electricity soon started to become flared up and more violent. From within the lake a large fish like figure could be seen as it would soon come from the waters to also voice its own rage at the human. "My brother speaks the truth, though I do not need to yell out my anger at nor towards anyone of you. For I wish to know the reason as to why you hunted us down like some form of sport.

x Soon the other two tailed beast would slowly glance at one another before turning their attention to their brothers as they soon sat back to await the answer. However the Rokubi (6th) did not seem the slightest interested in listening to the reasoning behind it rather it felt the need to destroy everything around. Shortly afterward the Sanbi (3rd) spoke, the Nanabi (7th) released a large sigh only to engage into the conversation as well. "Brother calm your electrical ass down, before you shock the hell out of all of us. I do not have the time to be shocked nor do I care for the answer of the human as well, but...something wants me to know what it truly is he wants as he did defeat us in combat and used a power...that I believe is our dear sister...Nibi.."

x Rokubi soon turned to snarl with its teeth showing before huffing turning its head away to glance over at Yonbi (4th). "Can you believe this shit...we should not have to listen to a human at all we should just destroy them for hunting us down." After which the Yonbi(4th) finally decided to speak, "I...agree...but father...would not approve of that no matter what for he did not teach us that way." Rokubi then shut up and closed his eyes and laid down to hear the human's voice speak.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 22:47

^Staring back at the tailed beast Grave had released a light sigh before speaking cause of the fact he knew that he would be scolded by the tailed beasts for what he had done. But the aim was for a great cause but then again as one would know and learning from the past mistakes the right action to one could be viewed as a wrong action. Placing his hands behind his back and spreading his legs apart about shoulder width before waiting for them to finish talking. One mention something about their father, this was news to him as Nekomata never mentioned anything about a father figure really.

Grave waited as the Rokubi was angry at the others before he turned his attention away Grave spoke finally after listening to all of them. "You are all right, even yourself Rokubi...I did come and attack you all at your homes your place away from mankind, but I did it for a different action. Sanbi...I did not hunt you all down for treasure or sport as some would say. I actually could not think of a way of gathering you all together, even myself and Nekomata had a battle in the beginning before we started working together. So I decided before leaving that task force and myself would not hunt but battle you all into a calm state and seal you all to bring you to my home that is made for you all... Please understand I did not mean for this to cause a wrong doing or bad habit. I wanted to prove my strength to you and prove that a human that is teamed up with their partner can battle one without a partner. Because in the end we have something we must protect in the end. Please understand this and that what I mean is truth not false spoken words."

^ Nekomata's voice would echo in his mind softly before having him bow softly to the tailed beast as though he knew he needed their help with defending the country itself. "I know, Nekomata...fighting them was wrong and I did not mean to battle them like that if anything...but I wanted to prove together we make a great team and that with their help we can actually keep our country safe from harm." Nekomata would remain quiet as they both continued to view the expressions on the tailed beasts.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP EmptyFri Aug 05 2016, 23:17

Quote :
x Each one turned to check each one another and see the expression on their face to see if what the human was saying even truth. Feeling that the human did show great team work with their other half did prove that they had a great partnership. But attacking and using that partnership to still attack each one of them left them feeling a bit uneasy with the way it was executed.

x Sitting up to stare at the human once more, the Rokubi released a powerful roar afterwards. "I will say, you do have a great partnership against us alone you would have not lived nor would you have been able to come close to our powers on your own. With that you earned piece of my respect in proving your strength. However...that still leaves me to say what you did was still wrong. If protecting this home of yours is what you are asking us for, then do so with your own powers. With a tailed beast you are nothing but a weak human that cannot defend himself in battle without the aid of others or even that...from a tailed beast."

x Sanbi, Yonbi, and Nanabi glanced at Rokubi only to feel as though what he spoke was only truth. They all turned back to the human with Sanbi leaning in closer from the lake. "Yes, you did prove that...but also our father proved to us that humans can be trusted at some cases and that we can work along side them. But even with our other half in you as well, you proved nothing to us of your strength but of the strength that Nekomata has  gotten stronger by being with you. To win, you must defeat us truly on your own. That will be the only way we help you.

x Yonbi soon shook its head, "Honestly, I do not care for the battles truly, I just do not like being awoken from any of this. But you did fight us and gathered us to this location for whatever reason that I do not fully understand. Though fighting seems fun for some its boring for others. However I do not mind helping a human, father would be happy either us if we did...what do you think Nanani?"

x Nanabi glanced upwards towards the night sky before nodding, "Truth be told, that is what he would want us to do...though I do not care for battles as well. Though it seems the others have a different thought on their mind. So I am with you on this choice Yonbi but that's about it." Rokubi and Sanbi were left with an answer they were going to be faced with either way. Shaking their heads Sanbi slowly moved back into the water before speaking again. "Human, to truly grasp my respect in to helping you I shall only do so in battle, we shall battle again when you are ready I shall stay on this home of yours however I shall not be easy as you will not be allowed to battle using the powers of Nekomata but your own true strength understood."

x Rokubi stood up releasing electricity from its body once again as it struck the ground, "The same goes for me as well, but I shall be exploring this so called home of yours. Now with that I shall be taking my leave from your sight for seeing you makes me disgused until we reach a better relationship." Sanbi then started sinking into the lake speaking as well, "As shall I...defeat us with your own power...human...until then."

x Both tailed beast would soon vanish from sight leaving only Yonbi and Nanabi look over at one another before turning to glance at the human. Yonbi sighed at that results but figured it was for the best as Nanabi turned its head moving closer to speak to the human. "They will not go easy on you, also they will kill you for sure, but you should be ready for anything as we will not enter a battle with them as well." It would soon start to dig a hole leaving the area as well. Only to yell out, "Good luck, however I shall remain to see the results on these battles to come."

x Yonbi's attention to the battle was laid back as it would turn that the tailed beast did not seem to care for the battle. Changing the topic on the matter it did speak of something "By any chance you do lose, remember you had a great partner, now farewell for now...until the time you are ready to do battle I shall also be watching. The tailed beast would each leave the human alone as they split of onto the the country to visit and rest to regain their strength. With the challenge being issued only one is able to decide the outcome.

- Tailed Beasts retreat from to rest on Hikari. -
- Leaving Thread -
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP EmptySun Aug 07 2016, 21:50

^ Having a bit a smirk on his face he would hear the lines of having a great partnership with Nekomata, however it was the rest of the fact that it was not his own power that defeated them in battle. Thinking it over it was true the help from the task force, then from his brother and then Nekomata. Nothing was really done by himself at all. The Rokubi struck that nerve within Grave. He twitched a bit thinking everything he worked for was actually for nothing and that he actually used others to complete his task. It was not even just saying that the partnership was nothing but also the fact he was weak without a tailed beast. Without Nekomata, Grave thought about what was spoken to him before nodding to this he knew it was truth he did not want to hear. With the thoughts racing in his mind he agreed to himself that the tailed beasts themselves were correct about what they said.

^ Later on as they all would vanish leaving Grave alone within the darkness he closed his eyes thinking to himself. Upon opening them he knew the tailed beasts would stay on the island but now it was time to truly train to become even stronger than what he was now. The thoughts rain down within his mind as to what he could do now what he was even able to do now. But shaking it off he knew he was too weak to do anything. Taking off the belt and leaving it within the ground that stored the tailed beast, the mercenary Phantom appeared to grab the belt and stare at Grave for a bit.

He placed his left hand softly on his master’s right shoulder to speak with an uprising spirit, ”Master…no matter what we are with you to the bitter end what is it you truly want us to do and we shall do it.” That left Grave feeling even more uneasy with the way it was said, but Grave nodded thinking it was time for him to train on his own for once to find his own answers. ”Thank you, all of you…and I do mean that but it seems that I need to leave once again to truly understand myself and understand what it is I need to do in order to battle against the Tailed beasts…so from today I shall be traveling alone for a while…thank you again for everything everyone…” The mercenaries all glanced over at one another and did not want to say it but nodded to him.

^ Grave took a smile and turned to place his hand onto a tree releasing chakra he spoke softly, “Open” As he would step into the dark spiral leaving Hikari to enter the world of limbo only for the spiral to reopen as he stepped out to hear a famailiar voice. ”Well…hello Asakura Grave…”

[Thread Finished]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP   Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Chapter 2: The Assembly of the Tailed Ones (Grave & Omnicon)- RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox