Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13   Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13 EmptyThu Aug 18 2016, 20:40

+ Setting: Jiin Training Grounds
+ Outfit: Outfit #1

Today was only the second day of Chiasa's "Tactics and Espionage" training. Yesterday she was she and her fellow rebels were required to read a book on Espionage. Unfortunately for Chiasa, her peers didn't take the task seriously and felt it would be spent socializing. "I will without a doubt have to make up for these fools lack of discipline." she thought to herself. For todays training they would be outside and putting into practice what they read the previous day. Although she hated it, Chiasa wore her black mission outfit. The outfit was black and skin-tight. She hated the attention that it gave her; the girls hated her for it and the guys...they all seemed to enjoy whenever she wore it. A little too much. However, despite everything that came with it, the outfit was ideal for Spying and Assassination Missions. It was far more light weight than everything else that her peers wore. Their teacher for this exercise would be no other than Chiasa's mother and Co-Founder of the Raising Phoenix, Akame Jiin. The presence of Akame seemed to instantly put everyone, except for Chiasa in a sour mood. Akame was very attractive, something that Chiasa had inherited from her. She was of average height and slightly below average weight. She was tan skinned with long black hair. However, one thing that she can never get away from was that she was only Jiin by marriage. Yet she had enough authority in the Clan that nobody would dare bring it up. It didn't help that Chiasa was one of her students. It only fueled the "Princess" name callings. "Okay, everyone listen up. Given the sensitive operations that we are expected to handle you must all be proficient in sneaking and spying. Sometimes fighting is the last possible option. Other times you will be required to execute quick assassinations and flee. It is all apart of our mission statement." Akame was a seasoned fighter and revolutionary, so speaking to crowds of people was something that she could do in her sleep. She has been in countless fights, survived assassination attempts from Iwagakure's Black Ops, and has even managed to hold her own against S Ranked ninja. This was something that a lot of the younger Jiin aren't aware of. Well, that and one other secret that only those close to her know...
   "Why in the hell should we have to listen to you? Where is high Priest Ryu?" a voice from the crowd bellowed out. A smirked grew across Chiasa's face, while one simultaneously grew on Akame's. Like mother, like daughter. "Well, if you would be so kind as to step forward I will give you an answer." she said back in the sweetest, most innocent tone. Not long after she asked a young man, probably around Chiasa's age, but obviously lacking her maturity. "Oh, well at least you have the decency to show yourself. Now what was it that you wanted?" Akame said again in her sweetest tone she could muster up. The boy spite on the ground, annoyed at Akame smug reaction. "Yeah, I just don't understand why the fuck we are even listening to you. I mean you aren't even a real Jiin. As a matter of fact you are only here cause you married Lord Ryu. Even your daughter, has more a right to be here than you. If it wasn't for Lord Ryu you would probably still be in the streets...." The boys words were true, harsh, but true all the same. Akame couldn't deny that her marriage was one reason that she got the position. However, the boy forgot a very critical detail about Akame. Akame kept a warm smile on her face as she walked towards the young man. "Well, fair enough I owe you an answer and you will have one." In a flash, in movements so fast that no one in the crowd could keep up with her. The young man who decided to question her authority never saw it coming. In seconds he was screaming in agony, blood flowed like a river from his left eye, some making it onto Akame's face, where her warm smile had become a cold, lifeless stare. The kind of stare that could kill if looks could. "I command you, because I have killed far stronger Jiin than you. As a matter of fact, marrying Lord Ryu helped me out as much as it did this entire clan. I used to hunt Jiin for their Tengan. This entire clan would have faced extinction if your high priest hadn't fallen in love with me." Akame opened up the palm of her hand revealing that she had took the boy's eye, showing that she was by no means rusty and could steal effectively take eyes. "Listen to me...if you ever disrespect me or my daughter again, I'll take your other eye and feed them to your father..." Needless to say, the boy now knew what he was up against. Akame had managed to effectively install fear in the hearts of her students. Chiasa by no means needed her mother to come save her. She was fully capable of fighting her own battles. However, it always felt good to see her mother's skills in action.

+ Words : 900

+ Total Words : 900
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rewards   Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13 EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 05:18

Exp Gain:
+ 900 xp

Training Gains:
+28

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Fri Aug 19 2016, 05:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rewards   Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13 EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 05:18

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 3, 6, 2, 7, 2, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13   Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I | Part II : Akame - Rated PG-13
Page 1 of 1