Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread   Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread EmptyTue Oct 18 2016, 13:41

I'm going to use this thread as a place to put approved jutsu. Some, I cannot find on the site. Others, I will need to rework to meet some of the new standards of the site.So, I'm going to put ALL of my jutsu here in an organized state for all of our benefit. I will put in it's own spoiler at the bottom what I need to be looked at and reapproved (changes or additions will be in RED).

Hayabusa:

Kokoro:

Reapproval Needed:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread   Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread EmptyTue Oct 25 2016, 10:29

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread   Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread EmptyFri May 05 2017, 14:04

I'm going to use this thread as a place to put approved jutsu. Some, I cannot find on the site. Others, I will need to rework to meet some of the new standards of the site.So, I'm going to put ALL of my jutsu here in an organized state for all of our benefit. I will put in it's own spoiler at the bottom what I need to be looked at and reapproved (changes or additions will be in RED).

Hayabusa:
Kokoro:
Hayabusa New Approvals:
Kokoro New Approvals:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread   Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread EmptyTue May 16 2017, 12:44

The following Jutsu 2 and 3 are approved.

Jutsu 1 needs fixing due to the nature of dodging now with the new combat system. I cannot approve it with percentages since the combat system no longer operates that way. Please revise.

Also due to discussion on Skype, voiding all items till changes made. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread   Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayabusa/Kokoro Extra Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Approval Lounge --
Jump to:  
ChatBox