Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

ITS THAT TIME!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: ITS THAT TIME!!!   ITS THAT TIME!!! EmptyWed Aug 02 2017, 16:56

Hello Everybody,

+ I Promise its not a revamping of anything or such, BUT its that time I need everyone to grab all their techniques that have been a approved and place them up under this board by the type that they are if its for characters be sure to place a "Spoiler = Name of character" and if its for the site do the same but instead have it read "Spoiler = For Site"

+ The reason for this is because I want to make sure everything is getting up on the site correctly and if its missing or some reason it did not get placed up there, due to staffing being caught up in work then I want to be sure its taken care off as soon as possible.

+ On that note we are going to be starting a Weekend Only Event, or WOE this event will be all the way until the 4th week of August so this will be in 4 Acts but its not going to be a long one its going to be a simple and fun one to have staff and players get use to the systems.

+ Also Kyuubi and Hachibi will be released but within the time frame hidden, keep the character's they were sealed in they will not be killed nor lose their mastery as explained before.

*Omnicron walking softly with his overcoat swaying in the motion of his steps, taking the long violet blade he would begin spinning it softly before placing it into the ground finishing his handseals touching the handle as he would say softly, "Rikudo Ninpo - Kai Bijuu: Kyuu, Hachi!" Upon which the nine tails and eight tailed beast would be free and vanish someplace into the world.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS THAT TIME!!!   ITS THAT TIME!!! EmptySun Aug 06 2017, 19:18

I believe that the two released beasts should be turned over to their sealers. That being Kyuubi to myself, and Hachibi to Grave.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS THAT TIME!!!   ITS THAT TIME!!! EmptyWed Aug 09 2017, 18:49

x That is funny to be honest, cause I was planning on doing that as well when I thought of the technique, but then I figured why not make it so they go hidden and resurface later on, because of the fact.

1. You and Grave are both Jinchuuriki.
2. You and Grave both control Tailed Beast. (Grave more so)

So I figured because of those factors I'd just have the two final tailed beasts be set free and hidden somewhere that only I would know of until I want them to resurface.

Change of Heart you could say, must be that yugioh card (Laughs)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS THAT TIME!!!   ITS THAT TIME!!! EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 10:40

I got too many jutsu and data to put into a single spoiler or a single post. Ill make a seperate topic if it works? But i have it all saved on a doc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS THAT TIME!!!   ITS THAT TIME!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS THAT TIME!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox