Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Prayers and Exorcisms [Work Work Work]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Prayers and Exorcisms [Work Work Work] Empty
PostSubject: Prayers and Exorcisms [Work Work Work]   Prayers and Exorcisms [Work Work Work] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 21:37

The world was at peace. That is what Reo kept telling himself. He didn’t have to tell it to himself, but he did. Part of the reason was because his new housemate seemed to be an…angry person. Well, Reo couldn’t quite say that. He didn’t do anything that would strictly classify him as angry, but he just seemed that way.

Nevertheless, Reo felt the need to keep telling himself that everything was at peace. The ring on his finger seemed to strengthen him – though he did not move. Reo was deep in meditation at the moment and moving was counterproductive.

“REO!” A loud voice yelled across the room. Reo jumped so high that he could’ve sworn his head bounced off the ceiling. Once he landed, Reo turned to look at his large hulking father. The man stood at a massive 6’9 and was built like a brickhouse. He had the same dark skin that Reo had and shaved his head just like his son. That was about where the resemblance ended. Mateo Gojisou took up nearly the entire doorway as he walked in, muscles rippling with every move. “You have a customer, son.”

Of course, he calms down when he enters the room. Mateo Gojisou was an excellent father and monk – he just wasn’t the stereotypical version of either of those. He was more apt to react based on emotion than on logic – a quality that Reo thought necessary to do what needed to be done as a monk. Still, he was a kind man and would do whatever he needed to for his son and – now – foreign exchange student.

“Yes, Father” Reo said falling into a deep bow. His father was already out of the room by time Reo got out of the bow. Instead, there was a small woman who looked to be in her mid 80s. She was crouched over and had grey – almost white – hair that fall down past her midsection. Her age and sudden appearance made Reo believe that she had been behind his father the entire time.

“I hear you do prayers for the deceased?” The woman asked as she stood in the doorway. She shook slightly.

“Yes, Ma’am. Please, come in.” Reo said gesturing to a cushion across from him. Reo sat down and took the cushion he had been on only moments before. After a few minutes of watching the old woman walk slowly to her seat, Reo smiled at her. “Who is it you need prayers for?”

“My husband, dearie. He passed away recently. I’m afraid that I don’t go to any church or see any monk’s regularly. Would it be too much to trouble you to send prayers up for me? His name was Asachi Tsuchimoto” The Old Woman spoke in a tender and caring voice. Reo didn’t know what to say, largely because there was a cost. His clan had him working as a part time priest – performing all the duties of the role – and he struggled to tell clients that the service was not free. This case was especially difficult.

“Yes, Ma’am. I..I-I do have to mention that there is a small fee, if that is okay?”

“Oh, yes dear. Shall we get on with it?” The Old Woman said with a melancholy smile. Reo nodded his head and began to work.

[Prayer #1: 554 Words: 200 Ryo]
Back to top Go down

Prayers and Exorcisms [Work Work Work]
Page 1 of 1