Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Knowledge of Power - Quest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:17

His mother burst into laughter. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I know I acted like I wouldn’t laugh but I want you to know that I’m not laughing at you but I am laughing with you. It’s just…you received a bloody nose from the Trainee Dummy? That’s hilarious. Anyway, why do you think you lost so badly. It sounds to me like you got upset and lost your cool. Whenever an opponent is able to make you that mad, then they have the advantage. You let your emotions decide your decisions and your opponent will have a much easier time reading your movements.”

[Post 10: 103 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:29

Reo wasn’t mad that she was laughing. It felt like an appropriate time do so and it managed to lighten the mood – which was probably her goal. Still, not even laughter could dissipate his feelings of lost, of uselessness, of helplessness.

Deep down, he knew that what his mother said made sense…but it didn’t feel like hard work was going to cut it this time.

“Just…keep training, son. You’ll get stronger. I promise. For now, go take care of your bloody nose and go to sleep. Now, I know you are in a mood to do something rash like try to find some magical way of getting stronger and I know you always hear rumors about things like that like the Scroll of Extending but, I don’t think it works that way, honey.”

[Post 11:133]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:35

The Scroll of Extending. No, she had said it wrong. It was the Scroll of Extended. Truth be told, Reo knew very little about this scroll. There were rumors that it could get you over some hurdle, but he didn’t know exactly what it did. His family actually had a copy of the scroll, though they kept it in the Clan basement with other artifacts. It wasn’t anywhere near the most valuable item in their storage, but it was one that Reo had heard about.

Reo couldn’t believe what he was contemplating, but he was contemplating it nonetheless. He was going to steal the scroll of extended.

[Post 12:107 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:40

He couldn’t let his mother know what he wanted to do, though. She would discourage him, of course. Or she may punish him. She was generally forgiven but thievery? That was far beyond what they would normally let go.

So, he lied. “Of course, Mother. I’ll do that soon.” Reo said as he got up and walked towards the door. The sand felt soft beneath his feet – and it stuck to it since Reo’s feet were covered in stale sweat. She wouldn’t be watching Reo’s movements, but his mother would grow suspicious if she didn’t hear the water running of him cleaning up. So, that’s what he went to do first.

[Post 13: 111 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:45

After cleaning up, Reo went back to his room. He was wearing his usual tan monk robes – though it was a clean pair of them. Reo didn’t bother to grab his training gear as he headed out. He opened his window as quietly as he could and hopped out it. Once on the outside, Reo closed the window from the outside and began to run. They wouldn’t keep him out of the artifact storage – not as a Pure member of the Fuin portion of the clan. They wouldn’t want him taking a scroll out, though. The Clan house wasn’t far from the apartment Reo lived in with his parents.

[Post 14: 109 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:51

Once he was on the outside, Reo slowed to a walk and approached the front doors. There was no one at these doors – it was a house and not a prison. So, Reo walked in casually. He tried his best to portray a casual appearance but he probably looked a little anxious as a cold sweat built on his forehead. He was unused to activities such as this and he was regretting the decision already, but he wasn’t going to turn around when he already snuck out in the middle of the night to come to the main family house. Reo saw a monk or two walking through the house but none stopped to talk to him. He belonged here, after-all. So, Reo took a sharp turn and headed downstairs. It didn’t take long for him to reach the bottom of the steps and a guard who stood outside the artifact room.

“Name?”

“Gojisou Reo. I’m here to study some scrolls in the room. Member of the Fuin branch of the family.” He replied, giving all the necessary information to grant him access. Blessedly, the guard stood aside and Reo stepped into the room. It took another fifteen minutes of searching before Reo found the scroll he wanted. As a scroll, it was small and easy to slide into his sleeve. With the scroll hidden, Reo left the room – sweating bullets – and went home.

[Post 15: 234 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:53

[QUEST COMPLETED]
[REWARDS:~ Rewards ~
+ Scroll of Extended - Take to Odd Tree Library + Staff Interaction
+ Ability Points: +500]

[Total Words:2,091]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of Power - Quest   Knowledge of Power - Quest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of Power - Quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2