Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own. Empty
PostSubject: Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.   Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own. EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 23:57

- Grave’s Storyline -

\ As everyone slept Grave himself continued to stay up. Staring at the night sky filled with clouds he closed his eyes thinking about that strange form the Hyuuga took but was more set on how Tsukiyomi was handling the issues of battling someone that was stronger than his eyes. Continue in thought he came to the conclusing to speak with the ones that may know more of things. Jumping from the rooftop he landed and began walking before having someone stop him by wrapping their fingers around his right wrist. Firmly holding on as though they were scared to let go. Losing him forever seemed like something that would happen but he turned to smile at the pink haired female leaning over to kiss her on the cheek before placing his hand on her head saying.

Grave: “I’ll be back I need to speak with them and its rather important if I can get them to give me an idea as to what is going on.”

Nodding Sakura would let go smiling at him as he continued to walk into the darkness of the forest. Rushing through the trees he looked down and noticed that Yin and Yang were following as well which was the first time as he figured they left him after the entire battle storm that happen awhile back. But as they continued rushing he heard the voice deep within his soul calling him.

Nekomata: “Grave…what is the hurry?”

Grave: “I’m more so curious about a few things, you see that person…Toshi he used something. Something that actually scared me, something about him is more than interesting than I want to believe but I also want to continue moving forward with things. So please bare with me a bit longer.”

Nekomata: “I see, if they can help us then things may be a bit different for all of us in this world.”

Coming from the moments of rushing again he nodded and mumbled softly, “I hope so…” reaching the last tree he looked down at the lake and noticed nobody around. Nodding he jumped down to investigate the area before long he shrugged before jumping forward as he turned to noticed a claw had come down. Its red fur like slowly rustled in the wind as it lifted back the hand like paw coming into view with its eyes beaming down at Grave. Sparks started to fly even more so the earth began to quake and the lake itself was bubbling as things seemed a bit off but the smell of a poison came soon afterwards.

Standing in the center the figures finally appeared all the tailed beast that had been living on the island of Hikari were assembling once again. To see the man that had captured them but befriend them by showing the strength he controlled and what he was able to do.

Kyuubi: “Look whom decided to show up, what can we help you with human.”

Hachibi: “Itsss notss everydayss youss comess to ssssee usss.”

Grave turned his head seeing the Kyuubi and Hachibi but then turned to see the sparks calming down with the form of a weasel like figure showing its body.

Rokubi: “Zaps…Yeah that is true…whats going on here…”

Yonbi Yawning it closed its mouth watching everyone. Soon after the Sanbi splashed around within the lake before coming to show its face not answering then a badger with seven tails appeared from the earth itself. Smiling it would seem rare for him to even say anything but he stopped to calm himself down and began to speak with them.

Grave: “I’m sorry, but this is rather a different story…I’m curious to know something with the powers that you all have If I can seal them into a gourd but you are able to roam free? I will need some time to complete the task of what I’m thinking will possibly change the Ninja System all together but in order to do so…the powers of the late priest are needed.”

Each one stared at each other before having to lean forward at Grave with a snarl the Kyuubi glared at him. But soon the question that came to his mind that was about to be asked.

Kyuubi: “You smell of Uchiha, and then you ask for our powers to be sealed but to allow us to be free. Human you ask a lot from us just because you have one of us sealed in you does not mean we are truly going to let you do what you please with us.”

Hachibi: “You talk big Kyuubi evens thoughs this humans powerss beatss yours.”

Grave: “No, Hachibi it was not that…it became more so a stalemate between the two of us. Even now I know I cannot best any of you in a battle but I’d love to try again one day for training. But I know I ask of much from you all but….but something is bothering me about the world and I feel its about to change for the worse if we do not get ready for it.”

Each one blinked staring at one another before being confused as soon as Sanbi went under it came back to speak.

Sanbi: “You said, for the worse…what could possibly be the worse of things?”

Grave turned his attention over to Sanbi even more so confused about the feelings he had but explained.

Grave: “I feel a great wave…a wave of something sinister coming towards the Era, even though I have done wrong myself I wish to not involve the country with the issues. Which is why I’ve stayed hidden for the most part until I’m called for by Kumo but until that time frame as happen I need to be sure I’m ready for anything that comes my way if that makes sense.”

Each tailed beast would waves its tail around before knowing the human did hide well and kept them from others thus far. But that could only go so far along the way. As they each turned to him they nodded to him as they began to express themselves on the issue at hand.

Kyuubi: “We agree…at first we thought it was just us…but something is not right as well. Please do what you must if you need to do so.”

Grave nodded as he created the vortex for him to lift and grab each gourd that had each of them sealed previously into them. Each tailed beast would snarl at it expect the Kyuubi whom was unaware of the gourds powers and what they were used for. Grave placed each one that had a marking on them in front of the tailed beast and smiled saying.

Grave: “Please just touch them and place your chakra into it, I will not be sealing you all within it again. This is to be ready for the threat.”

Walking over to each one Grave began placing his left hand on the gourd performing his sealing jutsu that would seal fraction of their chakras into each gourd. After several hours passed each one would shake their heads trying to stay awake. As Grave finished he would then used the vortex once more pleasing the gourds back into them as they sunk deep in the shadows.

Grave: “With that…including myself that makes seven gourds sealed with each one’s chakra now it comes to finding the Gobi and the Ichibi…but if anything I know it may not be easy so please understand I thank you for all of this.”

Each one nodded before turning and vanishing into the darkness from which they came from leaving Grave falling to his knees shaking as Yin and Yang came over to brush against him. Nekomata soon appeared before him as water was covering his knees.

Nekomata: “What is wrong with you…I have never seen you like this before is everything okay Grave?”

Grave: “The fear…the fear of darknesss is gripping…and I have no idea why…or what its coming from but…”

Soon his eyes would turn black and white showing the Tokugan appearing before him as he would shout out to himself. “I’m not weak to it anymore!” With that shout Nekomata would soon step beside him brushing against him as well whispering. “We are team do not forget that boy.”

With that Grave awoke only to by the lake and he turned and breathe lightly before seeing Yin and Yang roaring softly at him. As a smile broke he turned to them saying, “Let’s return home, I’m sure Sakura is worried about us…even more me…” To which each one would rush back to the location of the home but the darkness in Grave seemed to be in check for now but what was it truly the threat he felt that was coming towards the world.

Standing on top of a tree a figure would be looking down from above and smirk at the man running into the woods before saying to themselves.

Mysterious Figure: “Yes…run from it but soon you will be lost within it and we shall take what we have come for once again…Grave Asakura.”

- Tsukiyomi Storyline –

\ Seeing the battle ended with Grave taking Toshi away. Tsukiyomi was left punching the dirt ground in anger as he tried to understand why he could not get even stronger what was holding him back from it all. That night he would rest in his room staring out the window with the cloud rolling into the village. Shaking his head he turned to see the door open with Sakura smiling.

Sakura: “Are you okay?”

Tsukiyomi would remain quiet cause to him he had no right to speak to her. He was too weak to protect his brother and now he felt as though he was getting pity from the female. But she soon walked beside him saying.

Sakura: “I know you are not going to say anything to me right now, but I want you to know that you have grown since the first I saw you and you have even gained a friend from the points of training I hope you continue to show me more of you growing up. You remind me of the kids that I use to watch over back at my home before we came here of course.”

Tsukiyomi: “That’s nice I guess…but I’m not one of those kids…”

He would turned to stare more out the window. The tone that came from him left Sakura crossing her arms before leaning over saying.

Sakura: “You are wrong, you are one of the kids I help take care of because like them you have lost something that was dear which is the same for them and myself.”

Tsukiyomi turned his attention to her and closed his eyes. Thinking he did lose something, he lost his family…he lost his brother he lost everything because of someone…because of them living in the Konoha. He became an ANBU for that reason. Now he was basically on the run for something he did not do. But it seemed it was time for him to return to the place he once called home and finally take up his job of doing the right thing.

Tsukiyomi: “Thank you Mrs Asakura…I need to go train now…”

Sakura watched as he walked off to begin opening the door he would pause for a bit and smile as he mumbled, “I can keep moving forward now.” Leaving as he shut the door Sakura was left standing with a smile saying, “Yes you can…”

Appearing at the underground training area he looked over at noticed Yoh was working on a few of the dummies getting them set up for something interesting.

Tsukiyomi: “What are you doing now?”

Yoh turned his head and smiled at Tsukiyomi, “Oh Hey runt out of bed super early huh?”

Shaking his head Tsukiyomi noticed the dummies and then turned to noticed he was still wearing the weights before Tsukiyomi was ready he pulled out his blades getting ready for training.

Yoh: “Hey now…they are all set I was told by Grave to get them set up for you and the other kid. But he has not woken up yet so go all out as much as you like.”

Tsukiyomi: “He’ll wake up soon I promise you that…just give him the time he needs as for me I’m going to go all out with these things.”

Rushing over he started to slash at them leaving no trace of another and jumping around with his speed and flickering from sight only to appear releasing a black flamed technique. As he would glance over at Yoh, the sharingan had now turned into the mangekyo once more leaving Yoh to nodded to the pain the boy must have suffered to obtain that power. Left and right one spear of flames would launch at the dummies and soon another. Leaving the blood dripping from his left eye, to him he landed breathing heavily from each use of the technique falling to the ground he felt weaker but stood up tall smiling at the targets as he rushed over at them with his blades cutting at them. The pain from each use of the technique left nothing but a reason to keep moving forward, a reason for him to continue his plan on becoming even stronger.

Tsukiyomi: ‘Susanoo…do not worry…I promise…I’ll return to the village and become even stronger than before.’

The black flames would erupt each time before long Tsukiyomi yelled out, “ENTON!” The rush of flames fired at the dummy finally burning it down leaving nothing but ashes. The Mangekyo soon returned to a sharigan which left him breathing heavily falling to his knees.

Tsukiyomi: “Damn…that was too much…”

Yoh: “True but it seems you mastered what you wanted to do anything else you need?”

Tsukiyomi was left breathing heavier again before he turned to Yoh saying, “No…but let me rest here okay…”

Yoh smiled as he turned to get ready to leave only to shake his head knowing that the boy was getting stronger and was pushing himself more and more it seemed but he was going to need more. He was going to need to understand he was not alone in the world and needed to continue pushing forward. Trying to stand Tsukiyomi felt face first to the ground as his eyes would return being black he sighed thinking, ‘This is death huh?’ As he closed his eyes he started to hear a voice.

Voice: “Get up, you cannot stop here just because you are tired, you have a promise to keep, you have to remember the reason why you want to get stronger. She knew you were trying to get stronger but she knew that you would be the one that would grow among us. Show father, show mother, show everyone the powers of the Uchiha we are not demons until we wish to become one. You can do it little brother, do not give up on yourself nor me…even her…”

- Toshi’s Storyline –

\ Sleeping in his medical bed, the Hyuuga male that seemed to hide something much darker than he thought. His blood was of Hyuuga but it seemed he was left with something on his chest that he was not aware of. After going through his body to make sure he was alright the medical report came back as Yoh and Sakura took a look at it.

Sakura: “He’s fine…but that marking on his chest I’ve never seen before…its strange though it gives off a strange feeling. Do you know anything about that marking at all Yoh?”

Turning to stare at her he was more so confused by it then here as he turned to thinking he had but only in a textbook when he was a child.

Yoh: “Yes…or at least I believed so. I think its called a curse mark from one of the textbooks me and my brother read over. But that one on his chest is different than the ones we read over. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise or maybe this boy is cursed by something or someone.”

Sakura: “I would have Grave look at it but…”

- Flashback –

Sakura: “WHAT HAPPEN DOWN THERE?”

Grave was seen placing Toshi in the medical bed as he turned to answer Sakura about what happen. He was left without words honestly but tried his best to explain to her.

Grave: “ I do not know…he gave off a strange aura and soon attacked after we dealt some damage to him but now seeing this he has something more to him than meets the eye please give him a scan. Also…see if he has any seals on his body when you do so and if so…try and keep it to yourself until I can think of something.”

- Present Time -

Yoh: “Mrs Asakura, Mrs Sakura!”

Snapping out of the daze she turned over to Yoh shocked.

Sakura: “I’m sorry Yoh what is it?”

Yoh: “I was talking to you and telling you that Toshi seems to be having some sort of nightmare and that mark is glowing a red on him.

Sakura turned to noticed it and saw Toshi getting restless a bit before calming down once again but this left her uneasy and turned to Yoh. She handed him a piece of paper with instructions on it. Yoh would take the paper slowly and open it with a bit of eyes widening before nodding to her as he vanished to go do what was needed to be done.

Sakura: “Grave…you better be right about this…if not…we are going to be in one hell of a trip that is for sure.”

Within Toshi he slept be heard a strange voice speaking with him once more, “Awaken…awaken…kill…kill.” He was in the darkness of his mind floating as he released his own voice.

Toshi: “Who is this…where am I?”

Dark Voice: “Please…awaken…kill…anything…everything…kill it all…KILL IT ALL!!!”

Toshi: “What…”

Soon flashes of the battle against Tsukiyomi and him would take place flashing before him as he stared to shake he was trying to grasp the images. But soon grabbed his head in pain and started yelling.

Toshi: “What is this…why does my body burn…stop it damnit!!”

Female Voice: “ Listen…the voice will grow stronger but once you learn to control it you will know what its for…I place something on you to keep you safe but it will not last long I promise…and I’m sorry.”

The female voice seemed to make the dark voice slowly fade leaving Toshi breathing normally and relaxing. His mind slowly returned to the mortal realm to which he opened his eyes looking around before sitting up slowly from the medical bed looking over seeing a pinked hair female before thinking about it he pointed at her.

Toshi: “Excuse me…did you undress me?”

Jumping Sakura turned amazed that he awoke so soon before having to look at the amount of damage he took from the attacks he seemed fine before she sat down on a chair she pulled over examining his body once again.

Sakura: “You do not remember anything at all?”

Toshi: “No…I remember the man attacked me from behind punching me into the ground next thing I woke up and here I am why…plus why is my body so…stiff.”

Sakura: “Hmm, strange…well from what I can tell you are suffering from the side effects from my husband’s technique. It allows the human body push to higher levels for a price of weakening the body’s healing process. So you will be stiff like this for about 2 weeks. I cannot give you anything nor should you push it too much because with how things are now a days. You boys and battles seem to rush off and train as soon as you can. As a doctor, listen too much of that technique will push you to your death.”

Toshi nodded at her and felt a bit of fear from her but at the same time turned to think was she the voice he heard before hand after which he shook his head.

Sakura: “Done…now get dressed and head over to the training area, you can gain an access if you turn right out of this door and follow the stairs down.”

Toshi blinked for a moment before raising his head about to say something, “Wait didn’t ya just say..” She slammed the clipboard down on the desk only to turn seeing he had vanished leaving the door slowly closing behind him.

Sakura: “What a strange young man…but even more so…that seal Yoh said it could be a curse mark and even Grave asked me to research on it…but even so…what could it be connected to. Grave I hope everything you are planning is going to work out for you in the end.”

Toshi would arrive back at the door way as after following the steps his clothes were mess but weights did not help much either as he opened the door two figures would be standing looking over at him. He punched his right hand with his left. With the weights weighing him down he smiled at them and stood with them.

Toshi: “Just what I need after waking up, a good warm up.”
- The Three Return –

Starting out the battle started with them doing basic things as Tsukiyomi was stuck closing his eyes focusing on his chakra. Joining him would be Toshi as Grave smiled as he they were doing good but with him throwing punches and kicks. Making sure they had perfect form it came down with Grave finishing leaning over at them as they opened their eyes. Standing up slowly the two would turn to look at each other with a pose of wanting to battle with one another. But the question was which was ready for the actual test.

Grave smiled as he sat down yelling out, “Get ready…GO!” Both men rushed only to have a clash of light blind the battle form view.

Words: 3671
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.   Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own. EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 23:59

Rolling for Training

Grave - Attributes
Tsukiyomi - Attributes - 8ED for Jutsus
Toshi - Chakra Controlx2 + Sanityx1

- Sealed 100% tailed beast chakra into each respected gourd.

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 04 2018, 02:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.   Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own. EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 23:59

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 2, 2, 8, 10, 10, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 9, 1, 3, 1, 4, 2

--------------------------------

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.   Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own. Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline & Training - Phase 1.5 To each their own.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox