Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S) Empty
PostSubject: The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S)   The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 01:17

\ After training the men all came upstairs covered in sweat, pointing each one of them to where the bathhouse was for them to wash Grave waited in the kitchen for them to finished before having to go in himself. Coming out each one was relaxed leaving Grave to tell them before he left for his bath.

Grave: “Hey be sure you study and help him with it as well.” Walking off he left both men staring at each other confused for a bit before shrugging it off as they turned to deal with everything. It came as no surprise later on down the line as the scrolls were in the library Toshi was confused as to what was going on as he was amazed at how many scrolls were inside.

Toshi: “What the hell is this Tsukiyomi?”

Tsukiyomi: “This is the library its where we can study and learn a few things. If anything I’ll help you if you help me?”

Toshi nodded as they began taking a scroll and reading it. To Toshi’s surprise it was something he was never aware of. He pulled the one that would read, ‘Tail Lashing Demons.’ As he pulled open to reach the first one he was amazed by the knowledge stored within it as Tsukiyomi watched him reading over about the tailed beast Toshi glanced over at Tsukiyomi.

Toshi: “Hey…you do not think these things exist do you?”

Tsukiyomi: “They exist…I’m sure of that…but when I see one will it like me is the question I do not plan on asking myself.”

Toshi: “What…they do…oh man, I guess training will have to increase even more.”

Taking another one from the shelve he began reading it over as well each one left him filled to wanting more and more knowledge about the world. But was amazed at each bit of information he was pulling together from it all. It left him confused for a moment before he turned over to speak with Tsukiyomi.

Toshi: “Why are you really here Tsukiyomi?”

Shocked by the question Tsukiyomi thought about himself but rubbed his eyes softly staring back at Toshi calmly speaking.

Tsukiyomi: “To get away from it all…really…but I feel like I’ll have to go back to it sooner or later and I cannot continue to hide myself for long why do you even ask?”

Toshi: “Because…I feel we are both just running to hide and this guy comes and takes us to allow us that chance…but at the end of it all why…why does he want us, what could he possibly gain from us training with him.”

Tsukiyomi: “I ask that every time I train with him but each time…I feel my powers slowly not growing as though I’m holding myself back…yet with the training I feel as though I’m going myself to a different level of understanding that I’m more than just…me.”

Toshi: “I see…I feel that way too though I feel like something is not right anymore, like something has gone a miss. I need to figure myself out more and more that is why I travel if anything to find an answer.”

He continued to review over the next scroll which told the tale of the first shinobi, known as the Rikudo Sage. Smirking at that he moved on to the next one not even thinking about it but noticed that the shinobi world wars were something that caused more issues to the world and fearing for another one could they even avoid a long out war. Even if it came to pass though it seemed like nothing as two men seemed to be the reason behind it all. Reaching over to read over the warring states era scroll, he sighed lightly knowing that the two great men that did something created a system only to have it become something that would bring more war later down the road.

Toshi: “It seems nothing ever changed…”

Tsukiyomi: “Yeah…that’s what I said as well…but maybe he will do something about it maybe not…”

Moving towards the end of the scrolls history Toshi sat back a bit before having more scrolls hand to him but they were a bit different. Reaching over he took them and was more curious to them as one read shape manipulation and the other reading nature manipulation. Reading over the shape manipulation he thought of how he could use that for the use of his techniques. Thinking about it he smiled and nodded turning to see the nature manipulation to see that each of the five elements had something as he knew of the element he had was wind.

Toshi: “Okay…so we can mix elements together with the techniques that we have but what would that do for even me for example.”

Tsukiyomi: “I don’t know why are you even asking me, I only have one element at the moment…or at least I believe so…but I have to think about it more.”

Grabbing his head in pain Tsukiyomi felt the vision start to get blurry again. But he would soon shake it off as he turned back to his own studies.

Toshi: “You okay?”

Nodding Tsukiyomi waved his hand saying softly, “Its these late study hours I guess.”

Going back to studying over everything once again it came to the next scroll having it read over mixed nature elements. They were not truly classed as elements but their existed over a large number of them. Even with Toshi having one having this many would be too much to handle.

Toshi: “Okay…just how many elements really exist?”

Tsukiyomi: “Only five well six…if you count the powers of light and dark…but even I have hard time believing they are even counted among the elements.”

Toshi: “What element do you think is the strongest honestly?”

Tsukiyomi: “Hmm, honestly I think its how its used more so then how strong it can become.”

Soon coming over with a towel over his head the grown priest would stare at both of them watching them study before speaking out.

Grave: “Hey you guys better get some rest, we still have training we have to do to later on don’t forget…and I do not have the time to wait in the morning so be sure to get a move on got it.”

Grave turned heading back into his bedroom leaving Toshi and Tsukiyomi to smile at each other placing the scrolls back up leaving them with the light turning off as they head over towards their room.

Tsukiyomi: “Night Toshi.”

Toshi: “Yeah, night.”

Words 1088
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S)   The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 01:18

Toshi learned
+ Tail Lashing Demons
+ Tale of the First Shinobi
+ Shinobi World Wars
+ Warring States Era

Manipulations:
+ "Shape" Manipulation
+ "Nature" Manipulation
+ "Mixed Nature" Manipulation

Element:
+ "Basic" Five Nature Transformation
+ "Light & Dark" Nature Transformation
Back to top Go down

The Hyuuga and Uchiha Study - Phase 1.6 (RP/S)
Page 1 of 1