Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) Empty
PostSubject: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:23

\ The night sky had vanished awhile back leaving a rising sun but the day was spent more so relaxing in their own private rooms. After which the stars would start to the flood the blacken sky once again with white diamonds sparkling at them from below. The two young men were outside with their weights on looking up at the sky thinking to themselves before turning over to see Grave coming out with his usually training gear on. The time seemed a bit different as he pointed to both of them.

Grave: “How are both you feeling?”

The weights around his wrist soon made the arm drop faster than he thought thinking he was use to them but smiled. The two young men turned to him then looked at each other and shrugged before smiling at him.

Tsukiyomi: “Good so far, how about you?”

Toshi: “You think age will slow him down before we even have a chance?”

Turning his head he thought about it with what both of them said and smiled as if they had been planning on working together or something. Waiting for them he stared at each one as they would soon vanish pushing themselves to try and match their speeds with one another only to be blocked by Grave’s reflexes but it was more so he pushed them back with his strength. He knew he was not stronger than the other man that caught his attention more than others. With that he smiled thinking these two would be different.

Rushing over once more Tsukiyomi moved in only to vanish with Toshi releasing a punch at Grave. Only to have it be caught. Sliding back on the dirt ground Grave smiled and spoke softly.

Grave: “Okay that had some force behind it..”

Pushing off with it he turned kicking Toshi in the stomach but noticed Tsukiyomi was coming from above trying to take advantage of the diversion. To which Grave slowly dance softly to the right and smiled only clashing with his fist against Tsukiyomi. Though Grave noticed he was not using the Sharingan which meant he was trying to use it less often which was good training for him but the next thing Grave noticed Toshi sneaking from behind and jumped to strike from the right in the blind spot. But Toshi blocked it and countered with a kick aiming for his kidney. Jumping back Grave blinked for a moment trying to figure out if he had eyes in the back of his head.

Grave: ‘I know I was in his blind spot right…so how did he?’

Toshi turned smiling but his eyes seemed normal, with the yellow contacts in as Tsukiyomi landed beside Toshi. They both took a fighting stance getting ready to rush over once more but Grave used his Godougan a split second to evade and test a theory as he came aiming again at Toshi from the blind spot aiming directly behind the back of his head.

Toshi dropped rolling forward kicking Grave’s fist out the way leaving Grave trying to figure out if it was a technique. But it seemed to leave him more confused as it was not even that. Tsukiyomi noticed that Grave was aiming more at Toshi which left him a bit confused but figured it was for the best as he knew what was happening.

-Flash back-

The young men would talk during the time before the night sky. Each one started to share a bit about the life they lived. It came down to it with how they would best Grave in a battle but more so in a sparring match.

Tsukiyomi: “Like I said I have the speed but countering him is hard enough…even more so…my eyes have been killing me more and more each day.”

Toshi: “Yeah, I barely have your speed as is but I do have a technique that allows me to basically feel when my enemy coming in close to me if that helps.”

Tsukiyomi: “You do…if that’s the case we could use you as diversion and when it comes you counter and I’ll strike him as well.”

Smiling at that Idea Toshi nodded to it leaving everything to him as they would turn seeing Grave walking out for the training.

- Present –

Pulling more punches Tsukiyomi closed the distances between Grave and himself as he was started pushing Grave back. To which Toshi appeared behind Grave getting ready to launch an attack. Turning slightly out the corner of his eye he could see the attack getting ready to strike. Grave ducked down tripping Tsukiyomi into Toshi leaving both falling to the ground. To which Grave turned to smile at them not as much confused by glad they were working with each other.

As the two finally stood up Grave held his hand out stopping them before he pointed to them. Having them follow him to the basement once again. Having the dummies set up once again Grave sat back down then turned to Tsukiyomi.

Grave: “You guys are going to train this time…but before that…TIME DEITY DOMAIN!” Grave claps his hand having the ground flood with darkness as it swallows each of them once more as Grave leaned back into the darkness thinking and training himself.

Grave: “Tsukiyomi…use that chakra paper of yours I think its about time you learn the next path of your life. Toshi continue training on your elements, I know this is going to push our bodies a bit more and be a bit harder on each of us…but we have to hurry I need you all to go out soon and explore a view of the world for yourselves but together in a sense”

Toshi and Tsukiyomi glanced at each other and nodded as they began to do as what was told. Tsukiyomi turned and took the paper from inside and focused chakra into only for it to glow blindly in his hands.

Tsukiyomi: “What the hell…”

Toshi: “What was that…wait light…didn’t the scroll we read the other night say Light is suppose to be…like Yoton or something?”

Nodding to that he focused on the dummies taking out his blade he began showing off the black flame once again in control as they clashed with the dummies. Toshi started focusing on the wind and striking the dummies before turning over to smile as he was wondering if he could learn a new element as well. The thought of it seemed unreal but he continued focusing on his training before feeling the weight crushing down on him for a bit.

Time passed with each of them finally finishing with Grave striking at the dummies with his rasengan. Tsukiyomi using his mangekyo sharingan having the black flames rush from his blades burning the dummies. Toshi unlocking the Hachimon and striking at the dummies. After which the technique ended each one of them would fall to the ground exhausted and unable to move.

Grave: 386
Toshi: 386
Tsukiyomi: 385 + Learned: Yoton

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 04 2018, 03:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:31

Training Area: Time Deity Domain: All Three
- Quick Learner: Grave
- Weights: All Three
- Dummies: All Three

Grave
x3 Katon - 6TP
x3 Fuuon -6TP
x4 Intelligence -4TP
- 16TP

Tsukiyomi
x3 Enton -6TP
x3 Inton  -6TP
x1 Learned Yoton -2TP
-14 TP

Toshi
x1 Fuuton -2 TP
x3 Chakra Control: -9TP
x4 Intelligence

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 04 2018, 03:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:31

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 2, 7, 1, 1, 9, 3, 2, 6, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 3, 8, 10, 6, 8, 1, 5

--------------------------------

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 9, 7, 7, 6, 4, 10, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:50

Grave's Gains
Fuuton: 2 + 2 + 7 = 11 x2 = [22] x 1.15 | x1.15 | x 1.10 = 32
Katon: 1 + 1 + 9 = 11  x2 = [22] x 1.15 | x1.15 | x 1.10 = 32
Intelligence: 3 + 2 + 6 +5 = 16 x2 = [32] x 1.15 | x1.15 | x 1.10 = 32

Tsukiyomi: Ignore Last two Rolls
Enton: 10 + 3 + 8 = 21 x2 x1.15 x1.15 = 56
Yoton: 10 + 6 + 8 = 24 x2 x1.15 x1.15 = 64

Toshi:
Fuuton: 9 = x2 x1.15 x1.15 24%
Chakra Control: 7 + 7 + 6 = 20 x2 x1.15 x1.15 = 53%
Intelligence: 4 + 10 + 1 + 1 = 16 x2 x1.15 x1.15 = 42

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 04 2018, 03:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:51

All Characters suffer halved HP and time resets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)   Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura, Uchiha Hyuuga the birth of Team work - Phase 1.7 (Rp/Training)
Page 1 of 1