Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 14:27

“Well this is an interesting development” Minoru said staring at Yukimura. In fact, all eyes were on the chakra paper of Yukimura. While Mei-Lee’s paper split into two, and Noboyuki’s paper incinerated, Yukimura’s paper had both the effect of dampening and crumbling to the ground. “Yukimura, you have two chakra natures” Minoru said.
It’s amazing how the boys managed to get everything about these kids down to almost an exact science. Minoru thought to himself.
“Most Genin can only manage up to one element by themselves,” Minoru began, “But you, you’re a special case kiddo. It’s going to be hard to sperate your chakras. Just be careful.” He said. Minoru stepped back and looked at the three students.
“While technically, You all did pass your exams. You’re still academy students for the remainder of the week. We have one week of training before you’re full fledged genin.” Minoru began.
“That’s Crap sensei, what was the purpose of the 1st test.” Noboyuki said lashing out in anger. Minoru could see the frustration on his face and raised his hands.
“I’m not sure. But I’m going to train you guys for a week. After this week they will undoubtedly make you guys Genin.” He said.

Minoru placed his hands together and began forming a string of hand seals. Once finished he cupped his right hand and brought it to his mouth. From there he shot a fire ball into the air.
“That’s just the beginnings of Ninjutsu.” Minoru said. “With each of your elements, and enough training, you’ll be able to perform whatever your mind could think of. For now, Here’s a few scrolls, Learn the Jutsu within, You’re going to be using a lot of chakra trying to learn how to use them. But you’ll be better. Report to me after training at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop.” Minoru said disappearing.
“That’s just great, he didn’t even give us guidelines” Noboyuki complained as he stared at the scroll containing a fire technique. Mei-Lee stared at her scroll in silence. Yukimura on the other hand grinned. Although he didn’t thirst for power, Yukimura loved learning new jutsu. Not only did he find out he had two chakra natures, he was as equally excited to know he can learn twice as many new and interesting jutsu.
“Alright guys!” Yukimura said excitedly, “Let’s give it our best!”

Five hours later the three of them laid on the floor exhausted. Both their stamina and chakra reserves being completely depleted. The only thing that allowed Yukimura to move was the smell of food. He raised his body up to see there sensei walking towards them with a bag of food.
“I figured you kids would still be out here training” He said with a laugh.
“To be honest Sensei, I didn’t think it would be that hard.” Noboyuki said grunting as he sat up and reached for a cup of ramen.
“What did you learn?” He asked.
“Well, I learned about the Nature of these elements.” Yukimura said. Everyone was shocked and looked up at him to continue explaining. “I had a bit of time and I decided to do some reading after I finished learning my jutsu. The elements do more then just throw rocks or burn people. Fire is about the explosiveness and destruction of the element. It’s a purely offensive element.” Minoru smiled as he begun to see the hard work of Yukimura who was clearly taking more time out than the rest.
“Wind is about sharpening or becoming as thin as possible. It’s a lethal and precision element am I right?” Yukimura continued. Minoru nodded in agreement and moved his hand a bit to urge him to keep going. “Lightning is the same as wind but more so focuses on the piercing aspect and fast movements. Earth is about increasing the density of the objects in your hand or you use to deal either high impact damage or defend from high impact damage. And finally, Water is the motion of things. The more chakra you use the more heavier and harder it becomes to move.”

Minoru laughed and clapped his hands.
“You sir, are a student of Ninshu. Everything you’ve said is completely correct. Listen up children and let me explain something to you” Minoru said as he put down his own ramen and crossed his legs. “When you’re creating or Ninjutsu is important to understand the elements of the jutsu you are creating. The five basic elements are the foundation of Ninjutsu. Learning Ninjutsu will become so much easier. I’m guessing that why you were done so quick isn’t it?” Minoru said staring at Yukimura. Yukimura nodded.
“Well show us why don’t you?” Minoru said.

Yukimura stood up and got back on to the field.
“First off, Hand seals” Minoru said explaining as he watched Yukimura performing the jutsu. “The hand seals are what focus your chakra to different points in your body so that they can be released. Hand seals also what help mold the chakra into shape. The seals right now he’s using express what class?” Minoru said.
“He’s draw the chakra to the soles of his feet”
“And whatever the jutsu he’s using, it’s going to come out in the form of a line.” Both children responded. Minoru nodded and agreed.
“That’s correct. Now watch.”
Yukimura slammed his foot on the ground and instantly the condensation that had rested on the grass below him began to clump together for form a jet of water and struck and unsuspecting tree damaging the bark just a slight amount.
“While the elements are useful, the true nature of Ninjutsu is learning how to shape chakra and mix the chakra. Today, in these first ninjutsu scrolls you’ve gotten, you’ve got a taste for how to shape chakra. Remember that when you go on to make your own Ninjutsu” Minoru said as he went back to eating.
Impressive, Yukimura is already so much more ahead than his older brother. And Mei-Lee, She’s quickly grasping on to her abilities as well. And even if he’s behind, the ferocity and tactfulness of Noboyuki is surely far beyond these two. These children are the best versions of themselves

1032/1032
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 14:38

Chakra Control 3 TP
3 Strength
1 Dexterity
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR) EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 14:38

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Destiny

'Character Dice' : 4, 4, 8, 10, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)   Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (4): The Way of Ninshu (RP)(S)(TR)
Page 1 of 1