Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan Empty
PostSubject: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 09:24

“Yukimura Sanada.” Immediately Yukimura fell over from his concentrated state. He rubbed his head and turned around. To his surprise Oichi and Mitsuhide stood in front of him. “Mitsuhide. What are you doing here.” Oichi ran to Yukimura and gave him a hug. Yukimura openly accepted the Hug but his attention was primarily focused on Mitsuhide. Mitsuhide walked closer to Yukimura and extended his hand to Yukimura. Yukimura grabbed it and he was pulled up from his slump.
“I sense you’ve grown stronger from the last time we met.” Mitsuhide said. Yukimura was again amazed. How was he able to sense all that just a fraction of a second? Oichi nodded to. “Yup, Mitsuhide You’re right. I sense it to.” Oichi said with a smile. Yukimura looked down at Oichi and returned her smile with his own. But again his attention reverted back to Mitsuhide.
“To what do I owe this pleasant visit?” Yukimura asked. Mitsuhide was direct and straight to the point.
“What Do You Know of Toka Senju?”

Post 1
170/170
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 09:36

“The Senju Clan lady right?” Yukimura asked. Mitsuhide nodded as he began to walk away. He stopped and then turned to Yukimura and motioned him to follow. “Toka Senju, was one of the strongest of the Senju Clan. Her Genjutsu was almost unparalled.” Yukimura nodded in agreement. His mind slowly picked up that they were walking away from the village. “But what was most freighting about her was that, Toka was able to summon a clan of viscous mongrels.” Mitsuhide said. Yukimura was now more intrigued than ever before.
“I Don’t Understand.” Yukimra replied. Mitsuhide took no frustration he only continued on in his explanation for their strange meeting.
“Every so often Ninja will be able to summon an animal clan. Those who do so are extremely gifted. I want to make a deal with You Yukimura.” Mistuhide replied ever so calmly. “If you can find the bears your Great Grandmother was able to summon and summon them. Then I will train you.” Yukimura raised an eyebrow and jumped up and down.
“Swear?”
“I Don’t Understand that term.”

Post 2
178/348
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 09:46

“There is yet another Condition.” Mitsuhide said looking at him. Yukimura was now beginning to worry about the danger that the requirement would bring. “You must take Oichi with you.” He stated. Yukimura nodded in agreement realizing it was only fair. “Yukimura, If Oichi gains so much as a scratch upon her head. I will kill you.” He said. Yukimura wasn’t afraid this time though the pressure of Mitsuhide’s spiritual energy was still overwhelming.
“You’re something Mitsuhide.” Yukimura said. Mitsuhide took the comment in the best intentions and smiled. “Thank you very much.” He replied. A swarm of violet petals surrounded Mitsuhide and his body seemingly vanished. With Yukimura’s attention on Mitsuhide gone he bent over and looked at Oichi. “Since we have all this time together. You have a lot of explaining to do.”

Post 3
135/483
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 09:54

As they scurried through the forest Yukimura realized he had exactly no Idea where he was going. He stopped on a tree branch and Oichi stopped on the branch in front of him. “Why are you stopping?” Oichi asked. Yukimura rubbed his chin and began thinking. He then looked up at Oichi. “I don’t know where I’m going.” Yukimura replied. Oichi laughed and then waited for Yukimura to make a decision.
“The Old Senju Clan Headquarters is around the area. About 200 clicks west.” Yukimura began. “Would you like to come with me?” Oichi nodded and they both began heading west. As they ran along the path Yukimura sensed something and paused. “Oichi.”
“Yeah I feel it to.” She said Immediately. They both stopped and Yukimura dropped from the tree branch to the ground.

134/617
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 10:04

In front of Yukimura sat a bear cub. Immediately could sense there was something going on. He turned his head to Oichi. “Stay close by me. I don’t know if the bear’s mother is around.” He said. As Yukimura walked closer he got the slightest feeling of chakra emitting from the bear cub. As he continued to get closer he realized the bear’s front right Leg was sprained.
“You’re… hurt.” He quickly broke off a small tree branch and took some rope from his pouch. The bear cub turned to him and was a bit cautious of him at first but he allowed Yukimura to proceed. “Yukimura let me try something.” Oichi said as she stood over the bear cub. She placed her hands over the injury and a green or teal colored chakra began to emit around her hands. After a few moments she turned to Yukimura and smiled.
“I’ve speed up the healing process in his tissue. He should be fine for now.” She said with a smile. Yukimura grabbed the bear cub. “How bout you come with us for a while little guy?” The bear cub made an unusual smile and flashed it sharp pointy teeth. “I take that as a yes.” Yukimura said with a smile.

Post 4
210/827
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 10:24

The newly formed Trio arrived at the base of the Senju Clan. In front of the building was a temple with to bear statues with Axes guarding. As they took their first step. The stone bears eyes began to glow Red. Yukimura looked at Oichi. “Take the bear and stay behind me.” He yelled. He reached into his pouch and grabbed A Kunai knife.
“Who dares enter the Senju Clan Base.” Both bears said Harmoniously. “It’s obvious Toka Senju watched this base.” Yukimura said underneath his breath. “Yukimura Senju.” The Bears stood still for a long moment in time. “That name does not register with our old records.” The bears said. “It’s probably cause your records haven’t been updated since the Clan Wars.” The bears snarled and both immediately began charging at Yukimura. Yukimura jumped back and through his Kunai. The Kunai bounced off of the stone bear’s head.
“Wow… You’re a tough cookie.” Yukimura said laughing and making light of the situation.

Post 5
163/990
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 10:52

Yukimura turned to Oichi and the bear who were now both showing fear. His gaze returned to the Stone bears who were now snarling at the mouth. “I am not wining right now.” Yukimura said as he held the Kunai Up higher. Immediately the stone bears stood up and returned to their statues and froze back in place. “Is it something you said?” Oichi asked. Yukimura turned around and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I don’t get paid to figure stuff out like that.” Yukimura said as he walked into the base. “So I’ve decided the bear’s name is Thor.” He said with a smile. Oichi gave Yukimura a look. “Thor? Come on Yukimura that’s so lame.”
“Just as lame as Oichi.” Yukimura Joked.

125/1115

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Sun Apr 28 2013, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 11:10

“So she summoned bears.” Oichi said as they sat on the steps of the Senju Temple. The bear cub walked around in his knew temporary crutch while Yukimura and Oichi thought. “Yea She did.” Yukimura said not knowing what else to say. Suddenly Yukimura felt a very large Chakra source. Even the bear cub stopped playing and stared. From the bushes a Giant Bear appeared on all fours with samurai armor. “That’s a new trick.” Yukimura said as the bear stood up. It mouth opened and a large roar emitted freighting Oichi.
“Thor, Come here away from the Humans.” Yukimura wiped his eyes and the began to look at the armored bear. His attention turned to Oichi who was also in a state a belief.
“Did you just speak?” Yukimura asked. Suddenly the bear turned around and looked at Yukimura. “Did you understand me Human?”

145/1260
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 11:22

Yukimura nodded in agreement. Yukimura could tell even by the heaviness of the voice that this great grizzly was a female. The great grizzly looked at Yukimura once more than looked at the cub. “Thor what happened?”
“I told You his name was Thor” Yukimura whispered to Oichi. Thor looked up at the great grizzly and whined a bit. The Bear roared once more and Thor began to speak as if he had been speaking the human language the whole time. “I was training and then Injured myself.” The bear said. “That Human there saved me.” The bear said looking at Oichi. Yukimura fell to the side.
“And I did nothing?” Yukimura asked. The grizzly looked at Oichi and began moving closer to her. Yukimura moved over in front of Oichi with a Kunai in his hand. “Step aside human and let me examine the girl.” Yukimura could tell her intentions were good just like Oichi could. “You hurt her in anyway. I’ll kill you.” The bear looked at Yukimura and stood upright and towered over Yukimura. Immediately Yukimura began to release his own chakra pressure.
“You’re chakra signature you-“

190/1450
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 11:48

“I felt the same thing mother.” Thor said as he began to move up. The Giant bear returned to the ground and then walked around Yukimura to observe Oichi. “This one to.” The bear said. Yukimura grabbed Oichi and pulled her closer. “You two are related aren’t you?” The bear asked.
“You have been asking us a lot of questions.” Yukimura pointed out. “Who are you?” Yukimura asked the bear. “Joro.” The bear responded. Oichi looked at Joro with suspecting. “You’re are Odin’s wife if I’m correct.” Yukimura looked down upon Oichi. “How did you know that?” Joro and Yukimura asked almost harmoniously. “Their names are all based off a mythology. I’ve heard of it before.” Oichi said, “I guess that she must have had a love if her son’s name is Thor. What I want to know is where is Yggdrasil.” Joro grinned. “It is you two.”

148/1598
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next