Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 14:35

After his warmups, Yukimura had been instructed by Sensei Minoru to arrive at the training field alone, also being sure to bring a staff. As he was packing, both Mei-Lee and Noboyuki had already been downstairs getting breakfast ready. There was no avoiding them. Even the stares creaked as he walked down. He placed his bags by the door and walked into the living room where both Mei-Lee and Noboyuki were playing a game of Pai.
“Where are you going little brother?” Noboyuki said as he moved a white pai piece over three spaces.
“Sensei Minoru told me he’s training me separately today.” Yukimura responded deciding not lying was the best option. Noboyuki shrugged it off.
“Took him long enough,” Noboyuki said calmly which ultimately surprised Yukimura. “Mei-Lee and I have already been getting individual training sessions since we left the academy from different instructors. We both figured Minoru was going to train you”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 14:46

Rather than contemplate why they were all being trained so vigorously if they were just merely academy students, Yukimura decided to let it go. He gave Mei-Lee a kiss, there second since the incident, and began to walk towards the door.
“You guy kiss now?” Noboyuki said to Mei-Lee. Yukimura couldn’t help but chuckle realizing his brother hadn’t seen the full extent of their new-found relationship. Once he arrived, Minoru had been standing there waiting for him already with a staff out.
“Before we begin Yukimura, I have something very important I must share with you” He said as he sat down and crossed his legs.

Words: 260
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 14:56

“I’ve been doing some studying of you Yukimura” Minoru said as he placed his hands out revealing a Ninja Info card. “Your chakra Natures, Your abilities. You are gifted beyond compare. So from now on I’m going to train you. And the way I’m going to do it is through the Hokage.” Minoru said standing up. He placed his hands together and formed a basic hand seal. Behind him a slab of rock rose from the ground revealing four heads. In order these heads were, The 3rd Hokage, the 2nd Hokage, the 1st Hokage, & The Fourth Hokage. Below each of these faces was a mask: A Monkey, A Demon, A Monk, and a Fox.
“Shall we begin?” Minoru said with a smile.

WC: 383
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 15:03

Yukimura walked up and reached for the 1st mask beneath the face of the Third Hokage. He tied it in such a way that the Mask was covering left realm of his head and being sure not to cover his eyes(although his left ear was covered).
“Our training begins with you learning the way of Hiruzen.” Minoru said as he pointed his staff at Yukimura. “For this 1st test I’m going to have to prepare you, for it will not be easy.” Yukimura grabbed his own staff and pointed it right back at Yukimura.
“Shaolin Monks have trained in the art of Using the staff for both Agile and aggressive combat. Hiruzen, or Lord 3rd was no exception. His abilities with the staff were unmatched.” Minoru said as he launched himself forward clashing staves with the Yukimura.

WC: 520
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 15:26

This kid is amazing… we’ve only been practicing staff work for maybe an hour or so, and he’s already fighting at the level of an advance Genin
“Again!” Minoru yelled. I don’t know if this is because of his connection to the 1st Yukimura. Or even the link to Hiruzen, but whatever the case is, this kid is a born monkey Instantly Minoru was caught of guard and stepped back. He fell to the ground with a staff in his face and Yukimura breathing heavily to show his exhaustion. Yukimura threatened and pushed the staff more towards his face.
“Yield. Say I won!” He said heavily. Sweat trickled from his face. Minoru smiled but noticing that Yukimura’s guard was down due to his expectation to win, he swiftly grabbed the staff and yanked it out of Yukimura’s hand. From there Minoru would bring the staff to Yukimura’s legs and sweep him of his balance causing him to fall over. He then stood up and pointed the staff at Yukimura.
“I won” He said with a smile.

Word Count: 520
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 15:33

He placed the staff down on the side and sat down. Just as much as Yukimura, Minoru was out of breath.
“Geez Kid, You’re actually an animal. How are you picking this up so fast?” Minoru said halfheartedly. Yukimura laugh as he sat upright. Although he was bested he still managed to find joy in the fact that he’d gotten close to beating Minoru.
“I don’t know Sensei. It’s like it’s in my blood or something” Yukimura said laughing as he rubbed his head.
Kid you have no idea Minoru thought to himself. Minoru looked up at the sky and began to breathe.
“Alright Buddie. We’re going to continue on the way of Hiruzen with a little bit of Jutsu Knowledge.”

Word Count: 817
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 15:47

“Hiruzen was a master of the technique known as the Summoning Jutsu. In his prime, Hiruzen was able to Summon a great beast to help him with fighting.” Minoru said. After a while he’d regained enough stamina to stand up and begin forming a string of hand seals. He placed his hands on the ground and black Kanji wrote itself into a seal that appeared around his hand. Immediately after that smoke appeared and a overgrown toad appeared. On top of the head of the toad with plenty of room, Minoru sat.
“This Is Gamakanchi” Minoru said.
“Yooo!” The giant toad croaked. Yukimura instantly stood up in fear.
“IT TALKS!!!!!” Yukimura Yelled.

WC: 929
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 15:56

Minoru laughed and leaped of the giant head of Gamakanchi.
“Gamakanchi here prefers not to be called it, By the way thanks buddy. You can go back now” He said. Instantly the toad disappeared in a large smoke.
“The animal realm was here way before us Yukimura. Hiruzen was one of it’s protectors. It’s going to be your job to protect them.” Minoru said as he pulled out a scroll and handed it to Yukimura.
“Here read this and learn the hand seals.” Minoru said. Yukimura grabbed the scroll and began to read the requirements.
“Sensei, it says here that It requires a blood contract. What does that mean?” Yukimura asked. Minoru placed his hands on his head forgetting he had to explain to Yukimura the entirety of the Animal Realm.
“The animals as you see them now are not all mindless. In fact, there are several Ninja Animal Clans that inhabit the villages you know today.” Minoru said. “But to summon them, one would have to make a contract with them. Some of us are innate born with a contract due to our blood heritage”

WC: 1,115
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 21:42

“Have You learned the hand seals yet?” Minoru asked as he watched his student studying the scroll.
“I think so.” Yukimura said as he began to close the scroll. Minoru smiled. He closed his eyes and walked over to his student and place hands around his arm.
“Listen Yukimura, whatever happens next. I don’t want you to snitch and tell Mei-Lee. I’m going to get in so much trouble.” He said with a laugh. Yukimura looked in confusion and questioned his teacher.
“Sensei Minoru, why?” He asked. Minoru moved his hands from around the shoulder of Yukimura and placed his palm on the chest of Yukimura.
“Bye!” He said. Instantly Yukimura was sent flying miles.

WC: 1230
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 21:48

Yukimura’s body flew through miles and miles of trees till he landed at the edge of a Rockside. His hand rested on what felt like firm ground and he felt a sigh of relief. Just then, the ground he was resting on began to loosen.
“Aww you’ve got to be kidding me” He said as he yelled allowed. Once the ground move, Yukimura was now falling into the depths of the cavern.
“You’re going to die if you don’t use the summoning jutsu” Minoru’s voice echoed through the bottomless cavern.
“Fuck YOU SENSEI!!!!” Yukimura yelled back. He bit his right thumb hard enough to get a drop of blood out and then began to form hand seals: Board, Dog, Bird, Ram, Monkey. Fuck fuck fuck! I need a surface… oh wait the scroll. Yukimura rushed to pull out the scroll and placed his hand on it.
“Summoning jutsu!” He yelled aloud. And his body disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

WC: 1390
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)   Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy (5): The Way of Hiruzen (RP)(S)(Q)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next