Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]

Go down 
+2
Archaea
Game Master
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 23:10

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 10, 1, 6, 4, 3, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 06:38

Reo flew backwards yet again and smashed into the training dummy. He managed to get to his feet and met out a hearty laugh. “Good spar, Shaow. Interesting fighting style you have there. Think you could teach me some of it? That electricity chakra of yours seemed interesting too, though.” Reo grabbed his wooden stick and began to beat on the training dummy again.

“Though, I think it’s about time I head to sleep.”

[ROLL: X1BRW,X7END]

BRW:12
END:67

Last edited by Archaea on Sun Jul 08 2018, 00:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 10:54

(rolling for Rao)

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 10:54

'Exercise Dice' : 6, 4, 2, 9, 6, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 11:12

forgot 1 more for Rao.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 11:12

'Exercise Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 12:35

Fuu scrunched her eyes at the end to the fight, weird moves and such aside that chakra that he used was crazy. Fuu really had to consider to herself, she couldn't just get hit by moves like that and stay standing, no, no, she was going to need to fix that right now. She would train her fists no guarding stuff, even after Ryo said he was going to go to sleep, she just slammed her fists into the training dummy till they were starting to get scratched and bruised.

(90)

All Endurance [35X1.15X1.15X1.1=51]

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Sat Jul 07 2018, 12:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 12:35

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 1, 6, 7, 4, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
CheshireCat
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 18

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 15:55

Benjiro had spent all of his time in Suna so far working on his first puppet. He didn't have a lot of money so it couldn't live up to his ideas, but he thought that a simpler puppet might be for the best in the beginning anyways. Benjiro had a bit of an easier time in the academy here because he was encouraged to work on his puppet ideas there. Still he hadn't really been training since he arrived because he had become obsessed with puppets. "All right Benjiro. You haven't been training since you've arrived. Your grades are better, and I'm glad you're enjoying the culture of the village but I owe your father a great deal and I promissed him that I would get you to train. Go to this address and you'll find some kids close to your age training, maybe you'll have fun." The man looking after Benjiro shoved a map to a place not too far away into his hand and started to usher him out of the door. "Fine, but if I'm going I'm taking my puppet."

Benjiro arrived at the entrance and was allowed in with the note on the back of the map. He walked into a training room with some other kids that appeared to be finishing a fight. Benjiro was uninterested and put the puppet on the ground. All right I've got to get better at making and using chakra threads so I might as well do that here. Benjiro began to gather his chakra into his finger tips. He focused all of the Chakra he could into his index finger, and let it come out in one focused strand. The blue strand lenghtened and slowly attached to the body of the puppet. Benjiro began concentrating on his middle finger. A small thread began to come out and that to connected to the head of the puppet. Benjiro tried with his thumb this time, but that caused the other two threads to start to petter out. Benjiro stopped and focused on just the two threads. "So two's my max huh? Gotta work on that." Benjiro muttered under his breath.

Benjiro lifted the puppet up. "This is heavier than I thought it would be when all your using is chakra." Benjiro thrust forward with all of his strength and the puppet went flying into the training dummy much harder than he had intended. One of the arms of the puppet went flying off; clattering to the ground at the girls feet. "Oh man." Benjiro ran over and picked up the arm. "Uh, s-sorry." Benjiro backed away and began to put the arm back on.

Chakra Control: 2 Str: 1

[443]

[Chakra Control: (13 x 1.5 x 1.5)= 17]

[Str: (4 x 1.15 x 1.15)= 5]

Last edited by CheshireCat on Sat Jul 07 2018, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CheshireCat
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 18

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 15:59

Rolling with a 15% bonus for training weights and a 15% again for training dummy
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 15:59

The member 'CheshireCat' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 3, 10, 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]   Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at the Gojisou's [Open, Training]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next