Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 15:16

+  Fuinjutsu: Gojisou Suitaru Hiringu  - >
> The Gojisou clan's unique sealing abilities are capable of untold feats. One such feat is healing. When combined with Medical Ninjutsu, one is able to create a seal that will heal damage whenever the user takes damage. The basic principles of the seal are that the medical ninjutsu is sealed within with the trigger of being damaged. The seal stays for repeated use - though it takes a heavy toll on one's chakra supply.
+ Type: Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + ?
+ Effect: Repairs broken bones | Restores HP = 20% Endurance
+ Drawback: Technique can trigger when damage (HP loss or broken limbs) is detected.
+ Requirement & Restriction: Medical Knowledge Master + Fuinjutsu Knowledge +
Fuin Gojisou
+Creator: Gojisou Reo
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 17:17

+ Hijutsu- Electro Jab - >
A drawback based on its race really does not apply. Might as well not have a drawback for it unless you have a reason to make it so.

+ Hijutsu- Piercing Right - >
I'd make the End. drawback on this between .10 to .20 if your talking about this effect with a piercing power.

+ Fuinjutsu: Gojisou Suitaru Hiringu - >: Can you elaborate on the formula here? Restore HP by 20% of Endurance is rough due to endurance is a percentage. Are you talking about Recover HP by the percentage remaining in stamina?

Please provide an example of the formula. Also the drawback, the loss of HP is detected. Are you saying its passive to trigger on its own? And not an inactive effect?
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 19:43

Attained Perfect Sage Mode, Hi-Ability to follow.

[quote=Sage Mode Hi-Ability]

+ - Chakra Scales- >
> The Sage energy coalesces around Reo as he enters Sage Mode. The Armadillo Sage Mode allows him to enhance his defensive power by creating defensive chakra scales which can not be pierced.
+ Effect: The user is immune to all effects which bypass Endurance (Piercing, Direct Damage, or otherwise)[/quote]

If I take away the draw back for Electro Jab, what suggestions would you have?

I'd be okay with changing the drawback. So, you want the formula for endurance after it to be (END x .2)? That'd be okay with me.

Ah, the hard one. The Fuinjutsu. Okay, so I based it off the already accepted healing Fuinjutsu owned by Grave. His...is a bit better, in my opinion. So, his (like mine) auto triggers when it takes damage. As a seal, assigning a trigger is within its abilities and if he can have his trigger upon receiving damage then it seems to make sense that mine can as well. As for the formula, I too based it off his but I may have misunderstood how it works. What do you mean is rough due to a percentage? I was thinking I'd do (END x .20 = HEAL amount). So, if I had 1000 Endurance, (1,000 x .2= 200 HP recovered).

For comparison,

[quote=Graves Seal]

+ -Seal: Morning Storehouse Rewrite - Fuin: Asakura Kakikaeru - >
> Using the powers of Medical Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu, one is able to rewind any/all damage done to their body. From which is copied by memory that is written within the seal then once triggering it rewrites the body causing it to show as though nothing ever happen. The high ability of this technique pushes beyond normal means medical knowledge, causing one basically out live the battleground normally.
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + S
+ Effect: 1- Remove all Negative Effects. | Restore Body Parts lost/destroyed | Restores HP = 25% SE
+ Drawback: If eye(s) damage/removed cannot restore | Technique can trigger when damage is detected cost cannot be affect by effects. | Can only be used on Caster.
+ Requirement & Restriction: Medical Knowledge Master + Fuinjutsu Knowledge
+Creator: Asakura Grave[/quote]

I confess, I wasn't sure exactly what SE was, but I thought it must be Soul Energy and Soul=Intelligence + Sanity. I figured mine heals off a combat useful stat (Endurance) instead of Soul, but Soul is the combination of two stats. Mine also only repairs broken bones and ignores other status effects (burn, stun, etc) whereas his will remove those. Mine also can't restore body parts.

Additionally, mine is ? rank cause 1 of 2 clans with some sealing ability instead of Grave's S rank. Am I wrong about how the healing works?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 22:43

Drawback could be anything like unable to use its direct damage effect for X number of turns. But a racial detail really doesn't fit here.

Chakra Scales is a good idea. That ability for sage mode is approved.

Yes that drawback for 0.20 is good.

Thank you for working out the formula-- and that is acceptable. Now what condition triggers it. If the seal is a passive-automatic response, you must specify what exactly triggers the activation. Also if it recovers every time you take damage, that can be incredibly OP and broken. I would recommend having it triggered whenever you lose an X rank number of damage, and/or have a set limit per activation in combat.

(I'm well aware that grave does not have one mentioned which is probably something to address, but im sure he has limits on that technique. But formula wise, yours looks good)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 20:09

+ Hijutsu- Electro Jab - >
> Raiton Chakra covers the users fist as they walk forward and jab the opponent. The chakra doesn't deal much damage, but allows the user's fist to harm the enemy while it stuns them.
+ Type: Offensive
+ Rank: B
+ Effect:DMG: 45% BRW. Stun.
+ Drawback: - This may only Stun once every three turns.

+ Fuinjutsu: Gojisou Suitaru Hiringu - >
> The Gojisou clan's unique sealing abilities are capable of untold feats. One such feat is healing. When combined with Medical Ninjutsu, one is able to create a seal that will heal damage whenever the user takes damage. The basic principles of the seal are that the medical ninjutsu is sealed within with the trigger of being damaged. The seal stays for repeated use - though it takes a heavy toll on one's chakra supply.
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + ?
+ Effect: Repairs broken bones | Restores HP = 20% Endurance
+ Drawback: Can be used four times per match. Technique triggers whenever the user's health falls below 50% or receives a broken limb.
+ Requirement & Restriction: Medical Knowledge Master + Fuinjutsu Knowledge +
Fuin Gojisou
+Creator: Gojisou Reo

How are those?

Thank you for approving the scales.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 22:25

This we can allow. I approve botth jutsu. Congradulations. Passive jutsu when like this is hard but yeah its doable.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25 2018, 21:58

Chainmail Pants : Leg Slot
Simple cloth pants that can be crafted in a variety of styles - though Reo typically creates it in a lighter color to match the sand in the traditional Suna style. Underneath the cloth is where it gets interesting, as Reo has woven chainmail into the underside of the pants.
P. Effect: + --
(Blue Print: 2 X Ingot + 1 Gem slot optional)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page   Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gojisou Reo's Approval List/Page
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4