Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] Empty
PostSubject: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 22:26

Shan crouched in the cave. Damp, dark, and moldy cave with the remnants of a campfire at his feet. A training dummy stood nearby -liberated from the Hiraishin estate. Shan was a Missing-Nin now. He wasn’t able to easily sneak into the village. Besides, he had learned forbidden jutsu from Konoha. It was probably best to not go into the village to train. This cave in particular was hidden away in the mountains above the village. Shan hadn’t wanted to come back here, but he didn’t know where else to go while he practiced his new jutsu and figured out his next move.

[103 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 22:34

That was the difficult part. He knew he could train (and was planning on doing that) but what else was he to do after he mastered these jutsu. Besides that, the thunder god jutsu was all but incomprehensible. Sure he memorized what it said but that didn’t mean he understood a word of it.

“TAIJUU KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!” The golden haired ninja yelled out as he made the appropriate hand seals. A hundred and twenty five Hiraishin Shandian’s popped out of nowhere. “We train. Some of you, get on the dummy. Others, throw wooden shuriken. We need to improve our skills and quickly” the original Shan yelled out.

They all began to work as hard as they could, the original included.

[122 words, Post 3]
[TRAINING: DEX X 8]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 22:35

Shadow Rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 22:35

The member 'Null' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 5, 2, 3, 8, 5, 10, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 22:42

Shan had a lot of questions about this jutsu still. If one of them got hurt, it didn’t seem to transfer back to the original. Despite this, he could swear that the training they underwent affected his main body. As a clone was dispersed, he could feel himself being flooded with the knowledge and physical abilities improved upon by the clone. Shan wasn’t positive but he thought that he may be able to grow at a hundred times his normal rate. If that was true, then he would be near undefeatable.

Of course, the biggest question was how the clones abilities would interact with his eyes. The problem was he didn’t have enough chakra to maintain a large cast of clones to activate his eyes.

[post 3: 125 words]
[dex gain:139]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:04

In fact, the moment a clone activated the raidengan, it would be dispelled. What could he do to solve this problem other than try to gain a larger chakra pool? Was there even a way to…

A clone was destroyed. Shan sat there as the memories flooded back to him. The clone had gotten involved in a Shinobi battle between a red haired girl and a strangely masked person. The mask was white and black, and there was a headband tied around the person’s arm. The headband has a scratch through the middle. A missing nin. More importantly, though, was the red haired girl. It had been a few weeks but Shan would recognize that face anywhere. Scarlett. She wore a bandana around her head indicating her faith to the Kumo village. The eye patch on her face showed that she had never fully healed from the damage Shan had caused her.

While Shan didn’t particularly care about the young masked person who had clearly been losing the fight, he was interested in Scarlett.

Her betrayal still stung.

[post 4: 178 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:09

U“Release!” Shan bellowed as clones began popping out of existence in a cloud of smoke. Shan’s head flooded with information and he felt...lighter. Clearly many of his clones had listened to him and done some physical training. Sure, it may have only been an hour but with that many clones it may as well have been a hundred hours of physical training. He was ready for what was to come.

“TAIJUU LAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU” Shan said making the hand sign again. This time, he only released one clone. “Go forward and stall Scarlett. Try not to draw her into a fight unless absolutely necessary. I will sneak behind her. I want to capture her to show her how her betrayal makes me feel.”

[post 5: 125]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:13

The clone nodded but didn’t speak. They couldn’t communicate telepathically but they possessed the same mind - so they often didn’t need to say much to each other. It took off in the direction they both knew the fight to be taking place at. It wasn’t far away, but Shan took off immediately as well.

Shan - or Ramuh - dashed from tree to tree, aiming to get behind the combatants.

Unbeknownst to the real Shan, the clone was quickly approached the duo. He landed with a thump just as Scarlett - the Red Witch - as her epithet was coming to be known was trying to deliver the finishing blow.

Shan didn’t need to stop it. She hesitated in her surprise at seeing Shan.

[post 6; 120 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:19

“Hiraishin Shandian” Scarlett said - lowering her arm. The masked Missing-Nin next to Shan attempted to get up and flee but fell back to the ground with a whimper. The clone’s quick scan of her told him that she had multiple broken bones. She would have trouble walking for sometime.

“Scarlett. I didn’t expect to see you here,and as a Genin no less.” Clone Shan said with a smile. Clone or not, his insides boiled at the sight of the woman standing in front of him. She was the cause of so much of his anger and sorrow. One eye wasn’t enough of a cost. He would take everything from her.

“Yeah, well, turns out you were right. I needed to learn about my elemental chakra. I trained it in the hospital and they let me take the exam late as soon as I got out. I passed with flying colors.” He woman said. As she talked, Shan was sure he could see the same hatred in her eyes and voice as was evident in his own.

[post 7: 177 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:24

“ you sound so angry. I can’t imagine why. It’s not like you were betrayed by your only friend and les into a trap.” Shan remarked sassily. Scarlett stated him down with her one remaining eye.

“You know. I told you I didn’t want to hurt you. That remained true during the ambush. I wanted to help you and was trying. At first… at first I told myself you were only defending yourself. You weren’t in the wrong injuring me like this. That changed over time. After all, you should’ve known I wouldn’t have tried to take your eyes. You should’ve known that I was on your side. Instead? Oh oh oh. Instead you took one of my eyes in your escape!”

[post 8: 121 words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next