Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:24

“ you sound so angry. I can’t imagine why. It’s not like you were betrayed by your only friend and les into a trap.” Shan remarked sassily. Scarlett stated him down with her one remaining eye.

“You know. I told you I didn’t want to hurt you. That remained true during the ambush. I wanted to help you and was trying. At first… at first I told myself you were only defending yourself. You weren’t in the wrong injuring me like this. That changed over time. After all, you should’ve known I wouldn’t have tried to take your eyes. You should’ve known that I was on your side. Instead? Oh oh oh. Instead you took one of my eyes in your escape!”

[post 8: 121 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:35

She lunged forward, completely ignoring the masked..woman, yes it was a woman, on the ground. That was her mistake. Well, that and the fact that she didn’t see the real Shan situated behind her. She stabbed the clone through the neck but it only smiled as it puffed into smoke. Meanwhile, the girl on the ground lifted her head up and shot wind at Scarlett. The blast of wind threw her off balance and onto her butt - directly in front of Shan (who now remembered that entire conversation).

Shan shot a laser beam from his finger and it pierced the prone girl’s shoulder. Scarlett cried out in pain. Shan walked forward and nodded at the masked girl - who nodded back. The two seemed to reach a shared understanding as Missing-Nin. This one was going to die.

“Scarlett!” A voice yelled out as a sword came within inches of killing Shan. Luckily, the real Shan had activated his Raidengan while he was hiding and so saw the attack. He deftly moved out of the way. A young man with bright blue hair stood there holding a greatsword. Another ninja - an orange haired fellow began to inspect Scarlett.

“We need to get out of here. This mission is too dangerous if they took Scarlett out like this.” The orange haired person said. Blue reluctantly nodded his head and they began to run away.

Shan was about to run after them when a hand fell on his shoulder.

[post 9: 246 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 23:42

The masked girl slowly pulled herself to her feet and removed the strange black and white mask.

“My name is Iwamaru Hetomi, but you can call me Heto. Thank you for helping me. I need to heal first but I would like to repay the favor by traveling with you. I come from a powerful clan in Iwa so I am sure I can be of some assistance.” The woman was beautiful underneath the mask. She had pitch black hair and almost neon eyes that Shan couldn’t look away from.

“Okay, though I warn you. My path is a dangerous one”

[post 10: 101 words.]
Quest completed
Genin mercenary
2 levels
1.35x exp
Total words:1,418
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]   Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapons called....ninja [Q,S,T]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox