Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] Empty
PostSubject: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 09:30

Shan stood in his cave with Heto at his side. It turned out that the woman was from a clan from Iwa - which is where her parents decided to name her after. Having become a missing-nin, Iwa refused to go by that name so she shortened her last name to Heto and figured that was a good name to go by.

Shan had yet to get the full story from her, but he was working on it.

“So, Heto. What are you doing in Kumo” Shan asked his new comrade. Two days had passed but he had been hesitant to ask the question. After-all, he hadn’t revealed what his plans were yet other than the possibility of them being dangerous.

[120 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 09:35

Hero smiled at him. Her beautiful black her shone in the moonlight and she wore the strange black and white mask on a belt loop on her side. It seemed she only put the mask on when she was going to fight. Perhaps it granted some sort of power?

“Okay. I’ll tell you, Shan. I’m here to visit the Shrine of the Rokubi. The Rokubi...well, I’m sure you’ve heard of the shrine..but I’m hoping to learn where the Rokubi is. I want to become it’s jinchuuriki but as far as I know no one has seen or heard from the Bijuu in a long while. I was on my way to the shrine when I was assaulted by that Scarlett ninja. It turns out a bounty was placed on my head when I left my village and she wanted to collect it.”

[post 2:144 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 09:44

Shan glances at his clones while Heto was talking. They were currently shooting lasers at each other. Shan was sure that his clones were not quite as smart as he was. They claimed it would build up their endurance. At least a few were smart enough to be using the training dummy to improve. They continuously hit it until they were so worn out that they poofed out of existence.

“Then let us go to the Shrine of Rokubi.” Shan said as he held his hand out to his new(ish) ally. Shan released his Shadow Clone jutsu - restoring a large amount of chakra back to himself - though not all of it. It seemed that he didn’t recover chakra whenever the clones were destroyed through damage. He still had the ability to know what happened to them, though

Some of those memories of being poofed out of existence were quite terrifying.

[151; training endurance x 8]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 12:58

More rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 12:58

The member 'Null' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 3, 9, 1, 7, 4, 7, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 14:26

“You’ll go with me?” Heto asked as she stood up from her crouching position. She was slightly shorter than Shan and around the same age. Shan could only guess that she had left shortly after becoming a Genin, just as Shan had done.

He was curious about her story but he had her own and she hadn’t pried yet, so neither would he.

“Yes. I’ve heard of the shrine but I’ve never been there and cannot lead the way.” Shan said, neglecting to mention that he had no idea what a Bijuu or Jinchuuriki was. He didn’t want her to know what he did and didn’t know. He was upset enough that she knew he had the knowledge of Shadow Clones and could use Ranton. That knowledge alone meant she could likely place who he was and reveal information about him to others if she wanted.

Shan wanted to trust her….it was just hard after the last time he had trusted someone.

[163; post 4]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 14:32

“That’s okay, I can lead the way.” Heto said as she reached into her pocket. The young kunoichi pulled out a map of the area. “ I didn’t come here without being prepared. Let’s see...okay, I was around here when I was attacked by the Scarlett witch”

Hero pointed to a spot in the middle of the forest. Shan was curious how she knew exactly where she ha sheen but felt it best not to ask. “Now? I think we went about five hundred meters north of that which…would put us here.”

She pointed at a slightly higher spot on the map.

[post 5: 102]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 20:17

“ this spot over here is rumored to contain the shrine. We need to be careful, though in case the witch shows up again.” Heto said as she pointed across the countryside. This would take a few hours to get to at the least.

“ I don’t think she’s going to reappear. She and I have a history, but she was injured and her comrades will likely prevent her from seeking revenge. I recognized them from my days at the academy.” Shan said as he rubbed his head. They didn’t have much food and water left so hopefully there would be some at this shrine.

[post 6: 103 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 20:28

“Okay, I’m feeling better now. Well enough to walk at the very least” Heto said as she groaned slightly from the exertion of moving. She grimaced as she did so.
A
“You May be able to move but I don’t think you can fight in this condition. Should we expect any other issues other than annoying Shinobi?” Shan asked his age mate.

“Hmm..maybe one thing. The shrine is said to possess the spirit of electricity. What that exactly means is unclear but I take it to mean we should expect something...shocking to happen.”

“Was that a joke?”

“Yes”

[post 7: 100]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 20:48

“Okay, lets go then.” Shan said as he put his hands together. “taijuu kage bunshin no jutsu!”

Two copies of Shan appeared from smoke.

“What are you doiiinnng” Heto helped as the two copies picked her up.

“You’re hurt and this will be faster than traveling with you limping. I just need you to keep your eyes on that map and to give me directions as we go.” Shan said as the four of them began to move (one being carried). They ran for hours without stopping while Heto gave the orders. Turn left. Turn right. Forty five degrees to your right.

[post 8: 102 words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox