Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 20:48

“Okay, lets go then.” Shan said as he put his hands together. “taijuu kage bunshin no jutsu!”

Two copies of Shan appeared from smoke.

“What are you doiiinnng” Heto helped as the two copies picked her up.

“You’re hurt and this will be faster than traveling with you limping. I just need you to keep your eyes on that map and to give me directions as we go.” Shan said as the four of them began to move (one being carried). They ran for hours without stopping while Heto gave the orders. Turn left. Turn right. Forty five degrees to your right.

[post 8: 102 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 20:56

Eventually, they arrived at the Shrine of the Rokubi. It was a building made out of black marble in the middle of the dense vegetation. The area around it was clear, but blackened as if it were struck by numerous bolts of lightning. Shan landed on the the ground slightly outside the blackened circle and waved one of his clones forward.

As soon as it’s foot hit the blackened grass a bolt of lightning shot down from the sky and struck it. Being an Hiraishin, the clone wavered before proofing into smoke. While they were naturally resistant to lightning it appeared the attack was still too much for a simple shadow clone to endure.

[post 9: 114 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 21:01

Shan dismisses his remaining clone with a wave - which sent Heto sprawling onto the ground.

“Let me go forward myself and follow closely behind me. Move as I do, when I do and we should be okay.” Shan said as his eyes turned to a lightning bolt. With the raidengan activated, Shan stepped forward. Even with his eye, the bolt travelled quickly. Shan could see it moving, though and jumped to the left - dragging Heto with him. They continued his through the entirety of the blackened area around the temple until they arrived at he shrine itself.

Heto walked inside. Shan waited. Another bolt of lightning struck but Shan couldn’t dodge this one. It moved supernaturally fast and seemed to diffuse his entire body - though it didn’t cause any harm.

Then, it was gone.

[wuest complete]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]   Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrine of Rokubi [Q,S,T]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2