Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] Empty
PostSubject: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 22:52

Reo looked around himself as he gently walked down the tree. This level of control was something he had no idea was possible. Plus, he had done this without relying on the Shadow Clone training method he had developed. That was something that he found quite impressive - even if he was the only one who found it impressive. Well, others might find it impressive but no one seemed to want to learn it from him other than Fuu and she already knew the method since they learned it together.

The wind blew slightly as he reached the bottom of the tree and stepped onto the oasis

[post 1: 106 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 22:58

. It was a small area that was surrounded completely by desert. Trees grew around the small pond in the middle. Well, small was a bit of an overstatement since the pond covered an area with a radius of around thirty feet. It was practically an ocean to the inhabitants of suna - though Reo didn’t know why it existed. This also happened to be the only area with grass growing on it in the entire desert - well, the only one the eleven year old monk knew about.

After he training he just underwent, the monk easily saw that his Sensei was correct.

[post 2: 101 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:06

They were missing something in his training before. Chakra. It was a wondrous thing that allowed One to push their body many times harder and longer than usual. Yet, despite it all, he couldn't have imagined the way chakra could be used. The training had been giving him a lot of ideas for future applications of chakra in his fighting. One idea that Reo had was to incorporate wind chakra into his hits. What if he punched towards an opponent and - upon impact- wind Chakra shot forward and pierced through his opponent? Reo wasn’t one to normally think of ways to kill - as that could easily do - but he also wasn’t naive enough to think that things would be so easy that he couldn’t give his all during the chuunin exams.

[post 3: 131 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:11

Part of that was using and creating jutsu like the one he was planning. Of course, he would have to trust that the medical Shinobi on site would be able to treat the wounds.

Reo walked towards the pool of water - upon which a girl stood. Reo gaped as he watched her stand there - not worrying about anything (or so it would seem). How? Why? Reo let his feet touch the water. They sunk into the water slightly and he felt a chill from the water, which had clearly been made cold from the long desert night. Many people forgot about the cold of the nights and only remembered the heat of the days.

[114 words; post 4]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:18

The girl turned her head back towards Reo and smiled. She wore a headband with the symbol on it indicating that she was a Suna ninja - like Reo himself. Small ripples formed in the water as the blonde girl took slow and steady steps across it. Her feet didn’t sink, but instead seemed to treat the water as if it were solid ground somehow.

As she got closer, Reo could make out how she was doing it - to an extent. She as emitting a constant flow of chakra from her feet and using that to walk on. It appeared to be very similar to the technique used to walk on the trees.

[post 5: 112 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:25

“You can stop staring anytime now” the girl said with a smile. The smile lit her blue eyes up in a way that made the prettiest diamond pale in comparison.

“Oh...uh...sorry. I didn’t mean to stare. It’s just...you were walking on water” Reo stumbled as he tried to make sure she didn’t think he was a complete creep. That’s never good for a first impression.

“Yeah, you’ve never seen the water walking technique before? What are you here...oh. You’re here for tree walking aren’t you? Does that make you a fresh Genin? It’s rare to find anyone learning that level of Chakra Control this close to the Chuunin Exams.” She said off handedly. The way she spoke denoted experience and wisdom which belied her age.

[post 6: 129 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:30

I’m...yeah, I’m pretty new as a Genin I suppose. I am going to be taking the Chuunin Exams,though. My Sensei told me that my weakest area was chakra control and told me to climb trees. I’ve practically perfected that technique now, though, so I was going to tell him that I completed my training.” Reo spoke quickly and excitedly to the girl. He couldn’t help but blush whenever he looked at her. It was that darn smile. “I saw that you had chakra in your feet similar to climbing trees. Is that a more advanced training method?”

“Hmm? Yeah, it is. The issue with water walking is that the water moves beneath your feet so you have to constantly adjust the level of chakra being released in each part of your foot. It’s much harder compared to the solid expulsion of a steady amount of chakra required for tree climbing - though that’s still quite an accomplishment?” The girl added the last bit hastily as if she thought that she had offended him.
[post 7: 174]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:36

She hadn’t.

“Can you teach me how to do it? I’m sure my sensei would be very surprised if I was able to walk in water the next time he saw me.” Reo said, nearly jumping with joy. If Reo was able to master that then perhaps the jutsu idea he had could become a reality.

“Yeah, though there isn’t much teaching that needs to be done. Simply focus your chakra into the soles of your feet like you did with the tree walking.” She paused as Reo listened to her directions. “Good, now step onto the water.”

Reo took his first step and the water held slightly.

[post 8: 108 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:41

He took another step and it still held.
He fell through the water and into the pool on the third step.

Soaking wet and angry, Reo pulled himself out of the water and back onto dry land.

“Oh. Don’t be so upset. Two steps without falling is pretty good for a beginner. When you are practicing this, pay attention to the way the water shifts beneath your feet. If you don’t adjust the amount of chakra you have on your feet as the water shifts then you will end up in the water.” The girl said as Reo got up to try again.

[post 9: 106]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 23:46

As he began to take his first step, he noticed that she was leaving. He paused and called out to her. “ you’re leaving already? Already mastered this skill?”

“Yep! I mastered it before my chuunin exams a few years ago!” She called back before scampering off. Reo was left speechless. Chuunin exams a few years ago? She had to have been the same age as he was. How could she have… she must be a genius.

Reo went back to work.the sun was setting by time Reo made it to the middle of the lake. At this point, he stood there and was able to not fall. Though, getting back might be a problem since he felt that he just barely managed to make it this far.

[post: 126 words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]   Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest straining for chakra: water version [Q,S]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next