Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 15:46

>-- Introduction --<

Narrator: "Shinobi" This word is used to describe the tools that have lived as human weapons to serve their country and to battle against one another in wars. But now...wars have almost died out due to the heroes of the past. But it seems something is starting up on the small island north east of the Fire Country. A strange group of rouges have attacked the country of long life. In order to find a power technique that can make even a mortal man live through anything.

The village's chief has sent a request for all village to lend a hand. As if the secrets of the Eiju's forbidden technique leave that country. The world will see the dark side of wars once again.

>-- Act 1: The forming of the "Team"--<

- < Scene > -
    + Soon a large island was starting to appear in view. The land of the Eiju Country. Within their was a village. The village was hidden within a legend giving one the powers of immorality. After some years have passed issues have start to rise as something across the land. Had started to grow, suddenly though as the boat made it across the seas. Within moments, rain clouds started to form and began pouring down on to the area. But the strange thing about it was turning to look back the clouds did not grow and the sun was still shining brightly on the edge. What did this all mean in the end.

Jounin #2: *Turning to glance over at the shinobi shrugged*
    "Sorry, But like you i'm not even sure, I'm from Kiri. My kage had told me to just show the way towards the island. Other information was not even given to me."

Jounin #1 *Looking from the top of the ship land was spotted even though it began raining*
    "I SEE LAND EVERYONE!"

Captain Crow:
    "Ah, it seems we be finding our way through a storm. But not a bad one it will be easy to dock at the island. Now everyone listen up, from here on you'll be on your own unless ye work together. Be sure to take some water with you if you need some. I only have a limited supply. But we also have some kunais and shurikens if ye need them."

- < Scene: Inside an underground chamber > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + Within the Eiju Country a strange chamber exist with strange but powerful aura coming from it. As it was emitting a powerful green glow the chamber's pillar was surrounded by statues of monks it seemed. But three figures stood staring and examining the tower before them.

Mysterious Person w/ silver hair: *Getting a shock expression across their face. They turned looking towards the west*
    "Well now...seems we have unexpected guests. They just passed through my rain wall barrier. Hmm...what should we do about them?"

Mysterious Person w/ black hair and green armor: * Turning their head to glance at the west wall as well and smiled. The figure spoke quickly as they lifted their hand.*
    "Simple...we'll sent the guards to deal with them first. Depending on the issue...of course. If they are able to get pass the guards...then we'll make a small introduction.

+ The two figures nodded at the green armored one only to vanish into the darkness leaving them alone.+

- -
    + As things seemed to be getting worse by the second, strange white figures were cloaked with red ties coming from their backs looking at the ship as it was pulling in. It seemed that our friends at attract some guest of their own as a battle was about to erupt.

Captain Crow: *Staring over the ship before bring his vessel to shore.*
    "ye land lovers better get ready...seems these guys mean trouble...I cannot believe the number of them though...it's hard for me to even guess."

Jounin #2: *Stared with his teeth grinding against one another.*
    "Do not worry, Shinobi's this why you are here...those enemies are yours to fight find their leader and clear them out of here. We shall be waiting for you on the north east of this island to get you all once the mission is completed understood!"

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Narrator_zpse732daa0
    "Well now seems the mysterious enemies have placed something to catch you all for sure. Can you all get pass this little test.As players you must defeat at least 15 of these guards. Below will show how to do so. Work together or work solo it is all up to you. But be warned anything will happen.

Also do not forget the Cap'n Crow offer you all a pack of kunai and shurikens and 6 waters. To take with you. Take as much as you truly need to carry do not over carry. As you cannot enter your storage as your apartment is across the sea.

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 RegularGuard_zpsf7854a95
    - "Regular" Guards -
    + Strange masked figures that seem to give off an uneasy presence. They seem to rival that of a High Genin. Getting pass them will be easy for a chunin but may be hard for a genin. Also to battle you have to trade life in defeating them. Good luck out there...

Goal:
    + Defeat 15 Regular Guards [Total] to continue

How to:
    + Defeating a Regular Guard = 250 Words | -1 HP
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 17:41

Grave jumped over to the left side of the boat, hearing the loud shout of the Jounin yelling from the top of the boat, "I SEE LAND EVERYONE!" This was something that was exciting but soon after hearing the sound of land. It started to turn into a downpour. As rain was falling from the sky it seemed odd at first cause how the sky was clear one moment, then suddenly dark clouds to have rain droppings down. 'Hmm, that's very strange…oh well must not really be much of something for us to deal with.' Grave's thoughts were soon crossing his mind and worrying about the rain fall until hearing the sudden yelling from the captain and Jounin. Something was on shore and clearing the view, it seemed strange enough that some people were standing outside in the rain with strange clothing.

Though it did not seem much, Grave began to notice that these were something different but he could not place his finger on them. 'What…more strange things happening…even worse these guys in white seem like pushovers…but…if anything taking them out will be easy for us.' Grave's thoughts seemed focused for once. As he gripped tightly on his staff and ran to the front of the boat as they were coming across to shore. As they neared Grave quickly jumped from the front with his arms spread out and his legs together. A daring leap of faith was taken as he closed his eye having his mask on. Suddenly as he pulled his legs together to his chest and twirled like a ball in the sky. He did a fist pound on the ground landing with his head slowly rising. Yelling out to Raijin, "We do not have time for this…if there is innocent on this land then we need to hurry and get them free from who ever is here threatening them."

Twisting his staff into the air pulling it down Grave smirked at the white figures saying, "Come on freaks…I bet I can defeat a hand full of you guys in less than a minute each!" Suddenly without warning they surrounded Grave without having to take a second to even think about what he was about to do. One jumped from behind as Grave's eyes were facing forward. Quickly turning and spinning his body to the right to dodge the behind attack. Grave slapped the staff across the back of the head of the white figured. Leaving them on the ground out cold Grave smirked saying, "That's one down and only four more to go, this should be even easier than I thought." Jumping over the two that faced him Grave quickly turned again so his front side was looking at the back of his enemies. Having four grouped together was simple enough. The only problem was the fact he did not have any techniques to use on them.

Sighing heavily and rubbing his head, Grave just relaxed for a moment soon to be attacked again from the right side. Spinning the end of the shakujo upward and pushing quickly as the bottom shot out hitting the person in the face two more came running with blades out to cut at Grave. As he guarded the attack by pulling his staff upwards to have the blades get stuck within the wood. Grave pulled down on the right side having them both lose balance and fall over. Noticing another one was carrying a katana this was no time to be some what bothered by the idea of facing enemies head on. Waiting to see the figure had darted over pulling their blade out and slashed away at Grave. Trying to land at least one hit on them as they were cut in a crossed formation. Jumping back away from the person he landed with the other two standing behind him once more. Reaching back to get his blade handle to trigger the spirit swords powers. Grave stopped himself and thought about it.

'If I use up…any energy now I'll be screwed later on…Damn playing it safe is the best option I can go with at this very moment. Even though it does not seem like my style I barely have any choice now that I think about it.' Coming from behind without focusing he was struck by the knives which had cut his back somewhat then with the one carrying the katana bring his blade down to a powerful strike Grave ducked and rolled under the attack quickly turning to swat the front end of the staff across the left side of the person's face. Sending them to the ground Grave quickly sat up with his back injured a little bit. They had cut through his jacket and his robes a little. "Hey now…I just got these fixed not too long ago you bastards are so going to get your asses kicked for sure. This was given to me by my family and I'll be damned if it gets destroyed or even damaged then what it is now."

Grave's raged swelled up within him as he darted over with his staff tucked by his right side with his left hand only the bottom piece as though it was a sword handle. Quickly releasing a powerful vertical slash using the staff. The enemy jumped backwards dodging the attack. But following that vertical slash was a aerial downward crash from the top of the staff which had made contact with the head of his enemy. With the solid gold ring landing a heavy hit on the person Grave landed behind them as they were standing for a short moment before falling over face first on the sandy beach. "You know…this yellow sand is nothing like the white sand back at home…if anything you guys have no idea what you are missing!" Grave was having the time of his life but something was odd as the guards he was facing had not said a word nor were they showing any sign of surprise or shock towards their teammates.

'What a strange group…I would have thought after taking four of them down that at least they would show some kind of fear or worry for their team. But it seems I'm being incorrect about something or I'm not doing that much damage to them. Spinning the staff with his hands Grave stopped to hold it with his right hand and placed the bottom of it into the sand. "So…you coming or what…if not then let's finish this with one another attack. Suddenly a kunai came flying from the right hand of the figure only to be blocked by Grave. Whom released his kunai at the same time. But luck would have it that he kept a holster with him on his right leg. 'Good thing that captain offered up some of his tools…even though before I could only carry four of these. Seems it was a good investment to purchase this holster before coming here.' Carrying only eight kunais with him now down to seven, this was starting to be a small difference as he waited for the next attack from the figure. Suddenly without warning the figured vanished in a puff of smoke.

Only to pop out from behind Grave with a kunai aiming for the back of his neck, ducking down though Grave let the man pass him up as the staff's top was being pushed in a circle like cycle to come from behind hitting the figure in the back of the head. The person laid their motionless leaving Grave on his right knee standing up slowly wearing his mask still. "Ok…that's my end…I wonder how Raijin and that Hayabusa guy are doing."

1284 / 1900
Defeated: 5 Regular Guards
Picked up 8 Kunai | -1 after usage
Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 20:20

Hayabusa looked at the man with the mask who gave off an aura that screamed he did not trust Hayabusa. And why should he? He doesn’t know him. He watched as he walked off. He looked back at the man before him.
“Just figured we would get at least on namely basis, you know… with each others lives being on the line and all. My apologies if I offended…” he began to say as the man walked off. Hayabusa sighed.
“I suppose I’m the third wheel…” he said out loud to himself.
“You have me…” Ayane said, coming up from behind.
“You’re dead to me.” He replied.
“One day, Hayabusa… what you say might actually hurt my feelings…” she said. Hayabusa rolled his eyes and went to the bow of the boat. He caught the ran hitting his head before anyone else did. He sighed. ‘Dumb ass… didn’t think to take an umbrella…’ he thought to himself. Hayabusa waited there, as he saw them get closer to closer.
“Enemies…” he said. “ENEMIES!” he yelled, to all that could hear, in case anybody was out of the hearing reaching of the man in charge. He came back for briefing. Hayabusa listened as he watched them near. With shinobi slowly making their way to the boat, Hayabusa grabbed all resources he could. He had plenty of room left over, and if somebody else needed water or weapons on the way, he could give them up. They also meant some kunai he would throw could possibly expendable, or used within his puppet if need be.
He looked around, and Ayane had been nowhere to be found. Hayabusa shrugged as he stood on the edge of the boat, waiting for it to hit the shore. The moment it hit, and had been docked, Hayabusa saw the swarm of enemies approaching. Hayabusa jumped from the boat, unsheathing his golden hilted sword, slashing downward in one slice to the closest man to him. As he did so, one man nearest began to jump towards Hayabusa. Throwing a punch, Hayabusa moved his head to the side, having the fist go right by. He grabbed it with his left hand and slashed downward on it right his right, taking it from him. Hayabusa took the arm that he had in his hand and put a force behind it, swinging it to the man it belonged to, knocking him to the ground to bleed out. Hayabusa flung the blood off of his blade and put it back in its sheathe. He turned, looking at oncoming soldiers.
“Hmph… I expected better…” he said, as they began to come at him clumsy like. One hand a bow and arrow, and kept some distance from Hayabusa. The other two proceeded; one bare handed, the other with metal like claws in form of brass knuckles. Hayabusa raise an eye brow, as he knew that things were about to pick up the pace with these three that had been standing before him.
The one with nothing in his hand began an onslaught of attacking, as he boosted into the air with his knee forward. It made contact with Hayabusa gut, but, the hit did not go unpunished. Hayabusa grabbed it, as the man with the arrow shot for him. Hayabusa moved the man by the knee, redirecting him into the line of fire, then shoved him away. The man screamed in pained as he backed away. The next man came trying to distract Hayabusa with his fancy weapons. He came with full on aggression and slashes in all directions. All Hayabusa could do was dodge and slowly back away with each dodge, waiting for an opening. He was not going to risk getting hit with something like this so early in the bout. There had been something much bigger than these guys at play, and they have just been pawns. He dipped and dodged before, finally, the man slipped up, slowing down on his slashes. He had burnt out all of his energy, attempting to hit Hayabusa. So, as he came with his left hand, with a slash that had been diagonally downward, Hayabusa took his right arm and put it up, with a stance that had his knees bent and planted sturdy on the ground. Hayabusa’s arm made contact with his opponents. The moment he halted, Hayabusa took his left palm and thrust it with heavy force into the mans chest, hitting him back.
“My turn…” Hayabusa began as he began with an onslaught of punches to the face, and a few to the chest to hit the wind out of him. As the man was forced back by these hits, he tried to retaliate with a few slashed in the middle of Hayabusa’s punches. Hayabusa dodged by moving his upper torso back, missing the hits very slightly, and used this same action as momentum to hit even harder every time. Eventually, the man had been so out of breath, that his arms flung down to his side. Hayabusa used this moment to sweep kicked the man, dropping him down to the ground on his back. Hayabusa then stood up and axe kicked down onto his stomach. The man put his hands of his chest. The claws were now dangerously close to his heart. Hayabusa jumped, landing on the man with both feet planted on his claws. The claws pierce the man. Hayabusa jumped off, looking at the dead body that now lay there as if it were a vampire. Hayabusa took a few breaths, realizing his red hair had fallen out of its pony tail. Hayabusa brushed his hand against his forehead, moving the hair out of his face, slowly approaching the other two, who were preoccupied.
“YOU FUCKING SHOT ME!”
“Shut up, you would have died anyhow…” the man with the bow said. “HOLD STILL” he yelled, as he grabbed hold of the arrow and put it all the way through. The man yelled in pain.
“What a shame… he’ll still die…” a voice said from behind the archer. The man turned to see Hayabusa there. He smirked, taking the kunai that had been given to him and lodging it in the man’s throat. He left it there, as it was expendable, as his remain opponent, as injured as he may have been, took off. Hayabusa chased him, with another kunai in his pocket. As he neared the trees, Hayabusa caught up to him, grabbing his neck from behind. He flung around the man, planting both feet in mid air into a tree, using the man’s body as his column. Hayabusa took the kunai, planted it on his chest, and pushed off of the tree to give him momentum. Hayabusa landed on the man, with the kunai as the point of impact, having it go straight through his body. He then pushed off into a front flip, landing on both of his feet. He looked behind him to assure the man had been dead. Hayabusa took a breather, as he began putting the hair that he had lost control of back into a pony tail.
“Amatuers…” Hayabusa said, as he began to regroup with the others. There had been absolutely no sign of Ayane. Not that he could see anyway. He didn’t care much, but he also didn’t trust her. If she had been hanging around Christie, she was probably a theif, and here to the island for something special… or maybe she really did want to make amends for what she has done…
[1253|1683]
[5 Guards Defeated][- 5 HP]
[Pre-Battle Actions Activated][+ 15 INT][+ 50% SE][+ 50% Chakra]

+ - Attributes:
+ - Storage:

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 16:53

After hearing what the jounins said to him he turned and suddenly noticed the captain eying the land before he pointed it out, something was up about the whole thing that was going on and Raijin didn't like what was going on already, the fact that they had company to deal with and that the jounins just up and took off on them and told them to meet them somewhere made him a little more uneasy about the whole thing going on but he heard the order and turned to see Grave already up and over the edge of the boat and he smirked as he noticed the Hayabusa guy take off to go fight the guards, he sighed as he grabbed the hilt of his katana and leaped gracefully off the edge of the boat to land on the ground before he noticed they attacked in groups of fives he noticed them surround his friend and the other shinobi and sighed before he charged in getting closer and closer to the guards, he got close to Grave before he noticed a halbred come down at his neck, Raijin quickly dropped to his knees and skidded under past the guard right into the others, he had his katana drawn now by this point but this was the last place he wanted to be, they had him completely surrounded and he didn't know what to do or how to do anything in this moment before it clued in to him.

Raijin withdrew his wooden nodachi before he used it suddenly to knock away an attack that was coming at him, this wasn't a good thing currently but what could he do? He had to deal with five of these guard looking guys, he backed up slowly waiting for another attack keeping his eyes on his targets before he realized something, there was one behind him, he turned around and parried with his nodachi before he slashed across the chest to here a metal zing, 'armor... I should have figured...' he thought to himself before he felt someone try and stab him in the ribs but thanks to his armor it stopped it but it still hurt, he watched carefully, he couldn't afford to make many mistakes right now especially when he had to deal with all of these guys in such ways, he didn't really want to kill them but if they left him no choice then he would kill these guards before he realized something, these weren't normal guards they were something different before he felt the warrior part of himself coming out, “COME ON THEN!” he shouted at them before he noticed a bunch of attacks coming at him, his eyes darted back and forth at the weapons before he parried one with the nodachi, to help block some of the other attacks before he countered another attack before he put the nodachi back in the sheath on his back before grabbing one of the polearms that came at him and pulled it his way pulling one of the guards off guard. He used his katana to slash deeply across the chest of the guard he pulled off guard before turning the polearm around to choke the guard before he stabbed the into the back of the guard, deeply into the sweet spot before he tapped the katana even deeper into the guards back before he let go of the polearm and pulled the sword down, it seemed like the guards back was just cleaved wide open with a cleaver or something but the guard lay on the ground screaming and crying in such pain, being drained of blood at such a fast rate the guard on the ground would be dead within minutes if not seconds.

Raijin turned to face the others before he tilted his head to the right releasing a pop from it, he swung the katana getting most of the blood off the katana, he parried another attack coming at him from one of the guards that seemed to be his friend, he kicked the guard in the face knocking him backwards as he turned to slash an attack coming at him down into the ground before he jumped while in rotation to plant his foot in the guards throat but the kick wasn't strong enough to kill him, he gritted his teeth as he felt the wood hit him from behind in mid air sending him to the ground where he rolled away from a followed up attack, he looked up at the guard before he jumped into him as he was still pulling his weapon back to his side and lunged his sword deeply through the guard that the blade was on the other side shining clearly, twisting the blade upside down Raijin lift the blade up and out of the body sending a spray of blood before he noticed another attack coming at him and he gritted his teeth, “damn... it's too bad I forgot to grab some of those kunai and shuriken...” he said to himself under his breath before he turned and looked at a body beside him, he laughed and grabbed a kunai and flipped it in his hand before throwing it at the third guard coming at him watching it bury itself deeply into his throat.

The last two guards looked at each other before they dropped their pole arms as they saw it wasn't doing them any good and unsheathed their katana's, Raijin had a smirk widely spread upon his face, but his mask hid it all, he stood there watching carefully putting himself into a stance before he saw the one come in for an attack he blocked the attack with his katana before he turned to block the other attack with his katana again before he kicked the other guard in the chest knocking him to the ground to give him a few seconds with the other guard, he parried another attack before he punched the guard across the jaw turning to deal with the other guard again, he blocked and blocked before he cut along the top of the guards upper leg before he turned and blocked another attack, Raijin kicked behind him to knock the guard on the ground before he felt a slash across the back of his armor, he gritted his teeth before he turned and swung with his sword barely missing the guards face, he noticed he cut a semi decent cut across his face of the one guard before he turned to barely block the main guards attack, he turned to face him and raised his katana above his head the tip of the katana aimed at him, he twirled it and lunged backwards to stab into the guard attacking him from behind before he looked at the last guard remaining and stared at his face for a few moments watching his eyes.

Raijin stood there looking at the guard still as he did the same, this was going to be a pretty intense last fight between him and the last guard, looking at the guard he noticed him shift his weight as did Raijin, they watched each other for a few moments before the launched at each other, the katana's danced and crashed off of each other, one could say that when two katana's dance off of each other it is a beautiful thing to see and watch, after a few minutes of it Raijin swung his fist and it connected with the last guards face and to which he slashed his throat open, before rotating around the mans body before raising the sword up and dropping the katana's lengthy blade down sideways down the back of the guards neck and left it for a second before he removed it and swung the blood off the blade before he wipped it off with a rag before he bowed to the last guard, “I'll remember our fight, and I'll see you in hell brother.” Raijin said before he turned to face Grave before he looked over at Hayabusa.
1352|1917
5 enemy guards down | -5 hp

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 04:13

>-- Introduction --<

Narrator: "Shinobi" This word is used to describe the tools that have lived as human weapons to serve their country and to battle against one another in wars. But now...wars have almost died out due to the heroes of the past. But it seems something is starting up on the small island north east of the Fire Country. A strange group of rouges have attacked the country of long life. In order to find a power technique that can make even a mortal man live through anything.

The village's chief has sent a request for all village to lend a hand. As if the secrets of the Eiju's forbidden technique leave that country. The world will see the dark side of wars once again.

>-- Act 1: The forming of the "Team"--<

- < Scene > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EijuCountrysLush_zpsfb7a56ce
    + While on the beach, the young team leaves waste to the guards that were guarding the area. As a small lush area was behind them it seemed like it was inviting them to the village. Though following this path may lead to a trap if anything but how would one get from it. Wild animals existed but this path was some what clear allowing those to pass. Yet just because it seems to invite does not mean it will always be friendly towards you.

Regular Guard #16: *Standing up after watching his comrades fall. The figure quickly turned and high tailed it out of the area trying to report to the leader. But the figure had no way of being sensed for some reason as this was still unknown as to what the guards really are.*

+ Once the beach was cleared a young girl came walking from behind the bushes looking about the age of 17. Stared at the boys she, confused but noticed the guards on the ground. +

Mysterious Young Girl: *Staring and eyeballing the guys until she opened her mouth from shock*
    "You....You all defeated them...could you be the shinobis that I requested for."

+ This girl may not look like it but she was the ruler of the Eiju's Hidden Village...Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle]. After a few minutes people started coming out of the woods as well only to stare and be happy for the force that finally arrived. At the moment it was happiness and relief as the young girl began to explain.

Ryoko Sato: *Bowing before the mean while on the ground the young girl began to explain as she stood up dusting herself off.
    "On behalf of my people...thank you for coming...I am...Sato Ryoko...the ruler of Raifusaikuru. We live in peace within the country...Until a strange man appeared before me saying he was looking for the secret of my country."

Villager #1 Male: *Walking to speak his mind allowing Ryoko to relax for a bit.*
    "Please ma'am let me finish..."*Turning to face them and finishing where she started as she seemed as though she was weak and had be attacked.*

+ Several villages came to help carry her towards the back laying her down on the sand. Checking her health and sighing with relief they believed she was just over exhausted. Soon the male that stood for the team started to talk.

Villager #1 Male:
    "Please...I beg of you...stop those men...they wish to obtain the powers of "eternal life"...but if that's true then they are mistaken...as the only thing that can come from that is death...and sorrow. If you take the path behind us...it will lead you to the Western Gates of our village. There you should be able to enter through, reaching it."

+ The man broke down as though something was far worse that what he was telling. Until another village walked by placing their hand on his shoulder. As though he was trying to calm the villager down. +

Villager #2 Male:
    "Forgive him...we are few to live, as the village has been take over by those guards. Some of our husbands, wives, and even children have been killed by them. We could not fight back but our princess did her best to lead an escape for several of us. But it will take about 1 hour time to reach the gate I just wish you luck. If anything...they must be held up in the tallest tower located in the center of the village. It leads to the chambers of "Eiju" we shall return once our princess has healed. So please do your best against them.

- < Scene: Inside an underground chamber > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + From within the chambers, the figure with the green armor turned as one of the guards was watching the battle. It seemed as though this person had been hiding within the trees giving off an aura allowing him to hide and watch. Soon walking over extending his right arm towards the guard. The green armor pulled a crystal ball allowing it to show images of the shinobis that appeared on the island.

Mysterious Person w/ silver hair: *Sitting as though focused on a certain seal that was placed on the floor before seeing the images within the sky.*
    "Oh...so this is them...seem like that they will be easy to take care of. But for them to defeat our guards...now that is quite interesting after all the work we did. Do you believe we should sent, "him" to take care of them?"

Mysterious Person w/ black hair and green armor: * Turning their head to glance at the silvered hair person. They nodded as they waved their index finger signaling for someone to appear. Watching only a figure appear with a large scythe smiling from under their cloak.*
    "You're job is simple...meet them at the Western Gates...as they will be trying to enter the village to stop us. But if anything we cannot allow that to happen is that understood?"

Mysterious Person w/ Large black scythe: *Nodding without a word and vanishing it seemed that the game was about to become fun as they smiled devilishly
    + The two figures nodded at the green armored one only to vanish into the darkness leaving them alone.+

- < Scene: Western Gates of Raifusaikuru > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 WesternEntrance_zpsa9db2aea
    - Four Hours Ago -
    + Before everyone landed on the island a strange figure is seen walking towards the gates looking at them with a evil smile. Soon being attacked by eight guards they were completely erased from existence only by two kids it seemed. One with long silver hair that covered his face. Which was shown not wearing a shirt. The other whom had a strange tattoo it seemed on his left arm. Placing their hand softly on the right side of the gate, smiling each figure quickly vanish without leaving a trace. +

- Present -
    + Arriving with a giant black scythe the figure smiled with a insane aura that was giving off a killing intent. Jumping around and landing on the top of the gate's entrance the figure waited for the arrival of the invaders that came to stop the plans of this unknown group. +

Mysterious Person w/ Black Scythe: *Glaring down the dirt path the insane smile came once again releasing another killing intent aura.*
    "Come...Come closer you assholes...I plan to cut you down to small pieces and make the king of hell himself not able to put you back together!"

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Narrator_zpse732daa0
    "Nice down on your first little battle. Even though there is more to come, this is a perfect time to talk among each other and travel to the gate. As it will take 1 hour to reach [irl] to reach your next location. Once you've made it their, be ready anything as this person seems crazed. But what happen to the other figure that came with two boys it seemed taking out eight guard with ease? But enjoy yourselves while you travel. See you all when you finish talking and arrive.

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

+ No battle or enemies to deal with at this moment. +

Goal:
    + Reach the Western Gates of Raifusaikuru [Upcoming Battle: Team or Solo Vs Mysterious Person #1] {Boss Battle and Ending of Act 1}

Last edited by Omicron on Thu Apr 11 2013, 05:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 05:41

The guards were taken care of, leaving the shinobi to look at one another. After which a young girl came running from the bushes. Getting ready for an attack just in case the girl had said she asked their home country to come to their village and help them. This left Grave puzzled for a moment until several minutes had passed with the story being told. This left him gripping tightly on his fists as if blood was going to come running down his hands. 'These…people will pay dearly for bring pain to the villagers of this country.' Grave turned too glance over at Hayabusa and Raijin. "I do not know about you guys…but…I'm going on ahead and if anything we should work together as well to help them. Losing a family can be hard but losing your child is harder. "

Grave stared down the path and decided he'd wait to see whom would take the lead. Only this was something that could not be argued at the moment. "Listen…I'm not new to you Hayabusa…but if anything…you should lead us because of the fact that two kumo's and one konoha shinobi. The odds are against and unfair. If we are going to help them out we need to work as a team right?" Grave was a little shocked at what he said deep down but turned his attention back to Raijin. After watching his battle against the guards, "Do you agree with me Raijin…cause if we need to be able to learn what we can for the time being…so let's just work with him just for the time begin." Grave was not the kind to wait for the answer but decided to get ready to leave the area waiting for them to follow behind him.
{296 | 2196}
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 07:02

Standing there one could have sworn that Raijin looked like the thunder god himself with the blood and look of his stance at the time, Raijin turned to look around again and nodded to Grave before he looked back over to Hayabusa. It seemed the leaf shinobi was more than he seemed to be at the moment but he nodded and smirked before he turned to face the new comer, a girl, that looked around his age at least, he blushed furiously underneath his mask but his body remained composed and sturdy, maybe it was due to the furious training and muscle reflexes he's put it through that made him seem normal. He walked over to where Grave was standing after he cleaned his sword and placed it back in its sheath on his back before he heard the truth in what was going on, it was certainly an interesting thing, that was for sure.

There was now a question being raised as Grave opted for Hayabusa to be their team leader, “I could care less who wants to lead or claims leader, all I know is I'm working together with you , that's a given, and co-operating with him because I want to make it back home so I can make it to becoming a master samurai.” Raijin said as he sat there looking at Grave before he turned to face Hayabusa, “no offense...” he quickly added trying not to offend or start a war between their countries. Besides, I think we're in for more troubles ahead, those were just foot soldiers, easy peasy, but the harder shit is coming at us now I'm expecting, those guards were too easy, so lets stay on our guard as much as we can.” Raijoku said throwing his thoughts into the mix, he knew once things started easy they never got easier, they just got harder and harder, something even a child should know sometimes.
325|2242
-no actions-

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 08:11

Hayabusa bowed to the woman who had appeared before them. Still not knowing where Ayane ran off to, Hayabusa looked around for a few seconds before he decided to give these people his undivided attention. He nodded in confirmation to all that they requested. Upon departure, as the three stood there looking at this path, Hayabusa had already began to walk before anybody said anything, but stopped the moment Grave opened his mouth and Raijoku spoke his piece.
“None taken…” he replied to the man’s ‘no offense’ comment. “We are strangers. You having to trust be with your life, a man that you have never met before… that isn’t really easy.” Hayabusa said. ‘Unless that guy’s a doctor…’ he thought to himself. Hayabusa had not yet made it to the rank of Doctor, but he was making his way up there.
“Team Leader? Flattered… but I decline. I appreciate you wanting to… put me first. And as two men who obviously have history together, why not put the third wheel out as the head target.” He said with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice, with the thought that he was offered to go first simply to be the first man hit if things went wrong. “Neverless… I do agree. I should go first. If we spring a trap, it’s better that I get stuck first. You two work a lot better together as a pair than I would with either one of you.” He turned and began to walk.
“And, if I do get trapped… I TRUST you guys will help? Trust has got to start somewhere…” he said as he put his hand on his hilt and began to walk semi-cautiously through the path. As they walked, Hayabusa would comment on his open-ended comment on not being Team Leader.
“I think that we don’t need a Team Leader. We can all make wise decisions. Hoping that the two of you are entitled to your own opinion, any decisions that need to be made can be discussed as a council and team, and majority rules. Sounds fine, no?” he said, continuing on…
[354|2037]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 08:53

Grave had stopped within his own tracks to turn and glance back over at Raijin. His words came across his mind sharply but then looking back at him he blinks and said lightly, "Well hell if I had known that I wouldn't have spend my entire breath to even ask you both." Yelling while pointing his finger at Raijin did not seem to calm him down as well. Soon afterwards, thinking about getting back home crossed his mind and sadly that was a bad idea as it would lead to him having the small issue of having to deal with the training. "I know you want to work on your skills. But still we have to deal with other things." This was a horrible idea that they all decided and their leaders as well only thought that could cross the mind of Grave was how long it would take to cross the woods to reach the Western Gates.

Having the story of the villagers cross his mind again Grave shook it off this time hearing the voice of Hayabusa. Hearing the shinobi's voice come across saying he was flattered over the idea but then declined Grave balled his fist up. "DAMN YOU BOTH, COMING UP WITH IDEAS AND LEAVING ME WITH THE DECISION FINE WITH ME. HEY GRAVE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LEADER OF THE TEAM TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? SURE GRAVE THAT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL IDEA!" Turning quickly to walk down the dirt path further, he felt as though the entire reason for them doing this was to just piss him off. Though making wise decisions could get them each killed. They needed to have a way to work together if the enemy worked together. Sadly though it was Grave's fault and he knew for having to jump from the ship by himself without waiting on the others. Stopping in his tracks and yelling at them, "You're right…Hayabusa…we should just do this without a team leader…in order for us to work together we have to first be equals. Raijin…Sorry…I should have waited for you and Hayabusa when jumping off the boat…If we did, we could have taken the guards out easier and learned how each other fights."

Grave had started walking onward as he was starting to see something within the distances of walking. The trees arched one another as though it was making a small gate way. But soon coming into the view stood someone on the gate it seemed. "Hey…guys…" Pointing over at the figure it seemed things were about to head down hill for them.

*Grave: Done talking and Arrived* - {thought be easier to stated it as well}

{431 / 2627}
Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 17:41

Raijin started walking with the other two and sighed at all the things that were going on and all the talking and yelling that Grave decided to do, “fine I'm the samurai here so that makes me first, I specialize in hand to hand combat so I'll take point.” he said as he continued walking ahead, he listened to the rest and shook his head a few times , “please can you stop yelling so much Grave, jesus, you're gunna die from a stroke faster then we run into another enemy!” Raijin said with a bit of anger in his voice, he didn't really enjoy people yelling at him as he was used to being yelled at a lot when he was younger. “If you want me to give you something to yell about then I will.” he added before he sighed and patted Grave on the head as he continued walking onwards.

Raijin looked over at Hayabsua, “I stated I'm a samurai which in turn states I'm up close and personal type of fighter, I know somewhat of Grave's, but I'd like to know more about yours Hayabusa, what type of fighter are you?” he asked looking at Hayabusa seriously as he kept his eyes open looking around their trio as they walked on. He looked over at Hayabusa and nodded his head “I'll take the lead because I'm good at dealing with sudden attacks, unless you have a jutsu to avoid attack.” he said looking at him now trying to figure out who was taking lead now, it was getting a little confusing but that was okay, sometimes things got a little out of hand.

Starting to think of all the things that was waiting for them up ahead started to effect Raijin's moral, he was starting to worry about what was going to happen right now, but then he shook it all from his mind and took a deep breath in and exhailed before he looked over at Hayabusa, “if you get trapped or get attacked by something you know you can't block I'll do my best to help you out, all you two need to do is call for help.” Raijin said as he walked the rest of the way silently, as they neared the location he wondered what lay ahead for the three of them and how much more difficult the battles would turn out like.
407|2649
-no actions-

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 19:52

These two were an interesting pair. Hayabusa never met anyone like them. By the time they decide who would take the lead, they were all already walking side by side.
“I wonder… why only two villages responded… and why there are only three of us…” he said, thinking out loud. The one who gave off an eerie vibe finally spoke.
“Ah… we I would prefer long range. I guess you can say I’m all around. I have tricks for either. I’d prefer to hang back and be a support player, but with my medical techniques, there is nothing wrong with getting up close and personal. I would say I’m evenly matched in both areas… but I like my peripheral view from a distance. Especially in a big clutter…” he said. “I like to stay balanced and excel in both so I can adapt to different teams and situations, such as this.”
“Also…” he continued on, “the only actual avoidance jutsu I can think of, other than Kawarimi, is Shushin No Jutsu. The basics, really. Defending is a different story… but I have to be prepared to defend with my special defense. So chances are, I will be able to block, but I will take that into consideration. Same goes to you.” Hayabusa turned his head to Grave.
“And what about you?” he asked. “What are your specialties? If all goes well, perhaps we can establish a last minute form. Raijin was it? You would be perfect for heavy offensive from the sounds of it. I can do either support and defense with long range offensive… keep my eye on the battle and warn you of any surprise attacks. I have a… special eye for those kind of things.” He said jokingly. They wouldn’t get the joke, but it made him chuckle inside.
As they neared the location, Hayabusa looked at the view below. His eyes widened. He looked in awe.
“Such… divine beauty…” he said, dropping his hands to his side. He let his guard down for that moment, before realizing that this place was still unknown and hostile territory. Hayabusa looked at the other two.
“Well shall we proceed?” Hayabusa said, after establishing his chances of being long range were high. He began thinking in his head what would suit them best. He put his hand on the basket to his left, pouring chakra into it, readying for anything that may happen here…
[404|2441]

ACTIONS
-1/2 Kugutsu no Jutsu - Puppetry Technique Activating Puppet 1 [CD 40| SD 20]

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next