Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:35

>-- Battle Post: Dragon Vs Duo--<

- < Scene: Underground Chambers > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + The battle was nearing the conclusion as a wave of attacks hit left and right on Fuuryu. The power from the boys showed they were not messing around. As the shield continued to wrap around until the shining light broke like glass. From the wave of damage done to it. From each wave of attack the shield pulled it together by the broken pieces forming a barrier in a way. But it could not hold long as Fuuryu fell to his knees from the attack of the scythe again.

- Fuuryu >
    "No...damn...it...It seems that damn...boy was right..."
    *Pulling himself up slowly the old man fell once more placing his hand on a seal. Which lit up the chamber.*
    "Ha...ha...even if I die...you boys will still have to face the incomplete power of my...immortal bonds."

+ The chamber was glowing in the background but suddenly vanished having the energy it was stored launch quickly from the tube into the outside. Soon the chamber started to fall apart collapsing all around them. Only to have Fuuryu stay with a smile as rocks were falling onto him. Until a strange light appeared with a figure standing in it. +

- Mysterious Figure w/ silver hair >
    "Come on...let's get out of here...I don't have time to explain but if we do not get out of here we'll be buried alive. This way will take us to the north part of the village."

+ As the warp hole was closed off from the other end and buried within the rocks in the chamber their was really no other choice the duo had. +

- < Scene - Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Dms-environment-art03_zps27c9c413
    + Finally the choice came out as the young priest took his weapon aiming it at the violet cloak figure. Laughing hard the figure shook their head and then turned to the tower to see the beams of light focused and fire outward into the sky exploding into a ball of green energy.

- Violet Cloak Figure > * Facing the priest a smile broke as they shook their head saying lightly with a hint of enjoyment behind it all.*
    "Seems...you really want to die against me...but let me tell you something...your friends won, and I got what I came for. But since you want to fight with me I understand, your friends cannot make it back through that warp hole cause I sealed it off. They'll have to take the long way which will take them sometime to do. But in the mean time...let's see what you got."

+ Reaching back the cloaked figure kept the smile going as a strange aura was starting to come from the body of the figure. The other two stayed and watching the battle get ready to undergo. Vanishing the attack was quickly and swift with a violent aura raging through, a powerful gust of wind was release as it traveled it was cutting down anything within its path.+

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

Goal:
    Defeat Fuuryu [Wind Dragon] leader of Regulars [Hayabusa & Raijin Vs Fuuryu] [Completed]
    + Escape from Underground Chamber: 300 Words pop out on North side of Village not West.

Defeat the Cloaked Figure [Grave Vs Violet Cloaked Figure]
    + Survive first attack

Fuuryu Total Actions: 5/5 Unable to Attack/Move [1 Turn]
    - 0 Shield of Tendou [-50 SE] 50 + 95 = 145 - 279 = 134 DMG Dealt
    - 0 Shield of Tendou [-25 SE] 25 + 95 = 120 - 180 = 60 DMG Dealt
    - 0 Sheld of Tendou [-13 SE] 13 + 95 = 108 - 175 = 67 DMG Dealt
    - 0 Shield of Tendou [-7 SE] 7 + 95 = 102 - 224 = 122 DMG Dealt

Violet [CF] Total Actions: 4/6 Unable to Attack/Move [1 Turn]
    - Chaos Storm - [DMG: 205] [CC: 410 | SC: 226] [Rank: A] [105 + 205 = 310 Max DMG [Rolling for Contact]

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 LeaderofRegs_zps39561457

Jutsu(s):
    Stats wrote:

- - - Level: 25
    - - - - EXP: ? ? ? ? / 2500
    - - - Shinobi Type: Regular

+ Health: -193 / 190
    + Physical EN / Stamina: 295 / 295
    + Spiritual EN: 7 / 200 [-50 SE] [-25 SE] [-13 SE] [-7 SE]
    - - - Chakra: 0495 / 0495
    - - - - Mind Chakra: 100
    - - - - Chakra Control: 078%

+ Strength: 80 [60] < - currently for 1 turn
    + Endurance: 95
    + Speed: 60
    + Agility: 60
    + Intelligence: 100

> - EX Attributes - <
    Tool: 050
    Weapon: 050
    Marital: 050
    Molding: 050
    Resistance: 040
    Battle Equipment wrote:

- - Waist Pouch: Chunin Pouch
    - - - LoE: 4 Slots | 4 Copies of Equipment

+ Item[s]
    - Regular Cloak - [Hides Chakra from being Sensed]
    -
    -
    -

+ Tool[s]
    - Yang Pouch [x4] - {DMG = -25 Stamina on Opponent}
    - Yin Pouch [x4] - {DMG = -25 Chakra on Opponent}
    - Kunai [x4] - {DMG =10}
    - Shuriken [x4] - {DMG = 10}
    - Fuma Shuriken [x2] - {DMG = 25}

+ Weapon[s]
    -Shield of Tendou - {-50% SE = Block DMG}
    ---{Ability: Heaven's Light - Rays of light, fire attacking enemies {-25%SE = DMG}
    -
    -

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Masshirorochimaru_zpsca4975aa

Jutsu(s):
    Stats wrote:

- - - Level: 45
    - - - - EXP: ? ? ? ? / 4500
    - - - Shinobi Type: Regular

+ Health: 283 / 283
    + Physical EN / Stamina: 203 / 429 [-226]
    + Spiritual EN: 400 / 400
    - - - Chakra: 0419 / 0829 [-410]
    - - - - Mind Chakra: 100
    - - - - Chakra Control: 078%

+ Strength: 120
    + Endurance: 96
    + Speed: 105
    + Agility: 108
    + Intelligence: 200

> - EX Attributes - <
    Tool: 110
    Weapon: 150
    Marital: 075
    Molding: 080
    Resistance: 080
    Battle Equipment wrote:

- - Waist Pouch: Chunin Pouch
    - - - LoE: 4 Slots | 4 Copies of Equipment

+ Item[s]
    - Regular Cloak [Violet] - [Hides Chakra from being Sensed]
    -
    -
    -

+ Tool[s]
    - Kunai [x4] - {DMG =10}
    - Shuriken [x4] - {DMG = 10}
    - Fuma Shuriken [x2] - {DMG = 25}
    -

+ Weapon[s]
    -
    -
    -

Last edited by Omicron on Mon Apr 15 2013, 23:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:35

The member 'Omicron' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D100' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D60' : 47
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:40

yay shield now?
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:40

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D100' : 89
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:41

Lets see
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D100' : 5
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:51

Counter Actions!

-1 Evade [Rolling for Evasion]
-1 Quick Block [Using Shakujo, If evade fails]

*No D21 so rolling a D22*
" I should get 1 point off of my evading roll since we do not have a D1!"
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:51

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D20' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'D2' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:59

Hayabusa watched in joy as the duo had taken out the enemy. He smirked as he pulled his puppet back towards him. Just then, the underground elements began to cave themselves in.
“Uh… we should probably go now…” Hayabusa said, as he pulled his puppet to him. He jumped inside the Hollow space, allowing it to form itself on his back from its turtle dragon hybrid form, to nothing more than an oversized basket on his back. Hayabusa began looking around for a way out, before a man came before him out of nowhere. Hayabusa’s Sharingan eyes observed the chakra. The man had been one Hayabusa had never seen before. But, the two had no choice. Hayabusa wanted so badly to grab that shield that the man been harboring, but whilst waiting for his puppet to deform, he hadn’t enough time. He wouldn’t make it, and he wasn’t thinking on his feet enough to know to use Shunshin no jutsu. Hayabusa nodded, as he stepped into the portal with this mysterious man that he did not trust.
As Hayabusa fell into this light, he had wound up on the ground, laying flat on his back, and looking up at the clouds in the sky. He sat up, looking around the what was once a beautiful village. He looked around.
“Grave… GRAVE?!?!” he yelled, thinking perhaps they wound up where they originally left their third man. “Shit… he’s not here…” Hayabusa scanned with his eyes, and could not even track his chakra. “Something is very wrong…” he said. He turned to face Raijoku, whenever he would arrive, and possibly the man that saved them.
Hayabusa was still very well on chakra, and he and his partner left at good health, granted Hayabusa had to replenish. But, it seemed it went in their favor, for the most part.
[306|4394]
ACTION
-0 Sharingan Upkeep [CD 30]
+ - Attributes::
+ - Storage::
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 00:31

Stopping after hearing the man fall to his knees he turned around and faced the man and a grin was spread across his face under his mask, his multi colored pupils staring into the man's eyes as they slowly lost their color, he walked over ignoring every damn word this man said as he was dying and Raijin knew it, he walked over and used his scythe to grab the pouch off his back as well as his shield before he noticed the place falling apart, he turned and looked over to see Hayabusa's puppet returning to it's storage place and turning to find a way out of there, but then suddenly another figure appeared, Raijin placed the shield around his arm and the scythe in a ready stance in case this man was an enemy before he told them to get out through the portal, he threw both the shield and the scythe on his back quickly before he turned and hauled ass threw the portal the silver man opened for them, he looked him in the eyes as he darted through shortly after Hayabusa looking at the silver haired person.

Breaking through the portal he almost ran into the back of Hayabusa before he turned to see the portal behind him and sighed, “that was a close one, now where--” Raijin was starting to say as he turned to face where he last saw Grave but he didn't see him, he turned to see Hayabusa was there but the location changed, 'strange... I can still sense his chakra, but where the fuck is he?' he thought to himself before he turned to face the silver haired cloaked figure, “start explaining on the way to my friend.” Raijin finished looking at the man before he stopped and scratched the back of his head, “oh and thank-you for saving us...” Raijin added as he kept an eye on the figure wondering if he saved them to kill them, Raijin kept his guard up and eyed him suspiciously, “sorry but I got a friend I have to check up on, he get's himself into trouble on a regular basis.” Raijin added as he turned to run towards the chakra signature of his friend Grave, but it was weird he couldn't sense Hayabusa's anymore ever since he put that damned cloak on but it didn't bother him none, Raijin threw the dead man's pouch on the ground at Hayabusa's feet, “help yourself.” he said as while in rotation from throwing the pouch at Hayabusa's feet.

He stopped as he picked up a huge chakra signature suddenly but it was too sudden to actually be clear or not, “Hayabusa... I have a BAD feeling about what's going on....” Raijin said as he turned to face where Hayabusa and the mysterious man with silver hair stood, he stopped and ran back up to where he was, “Start explaining, who that person is with the purple cloak!” Raijin said, his tone somewhat wavering, as he had feared the worst for his best friend and what seemed to become his family now.
524|4672

-Actions-
Obtained

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 07:57

Watching as the strange wind had went and ate through the ground coming at him, Grave turned his attention over to the cloaked figure while breathing heavily. 'That was one attack…but hell I was no way in hell going to be able to dodge that any time soon. I need to be more careful if anything.' Soon pain struck him from the right side of his body. Feeling as though he was hit by the strange winds Grave picked himself up slowly and turned to look over at the unknown figure once more. "Who…the hell are you…" Sensing his friend had gotten out he could feel another chakra but it was strange as it was not one of someone that has been traveling with them. Raijin's chakra was easy to tell from but then could it have been Hayabusa's chakra. Thoughts racing through his mind, closing his eyes to regain control Grave stared at the figure saying, "Look…my friend made it out…and I know without a doubt I cannot beat you here. So how about we end this little game. Cause that means my mission is completed without having to worry on things."

Grave lifted the shakujo placing it on his back as the rings shook on each other. The two figures that Grave had glanced over seemed to be still like statues as though they were just to guard him unless otherwise. This world of was full of mystery and strange people but it was not something to be ignored that is something he had learnt from his father and grandfather. Waiting for the figure next move Grave got ready to take a step back. Just in case something was to come at them. Within moments of staring the warp hole that Grave's team jumped through vanished within a heart as the other end seemed to have vanished. Curious as to what shot into the sky and exploded seemed to be rather important but nothing that could not explained the energy that came from it.

But that moment was all that was needed for the enemy it seemed. Grave shook his head once more focusing on the enemy before him. 'At least I know they won cause I would not be able to sense their chakra.' Bowing before the figure Grave also pointed his finger at him saying, "Look…the deal is over now what are you planning on doing!"
{400 / 4532}

Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next