Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 00:45

OOC: Well now turn of events...what a twist!

Confirmation Roll
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 00:45

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 1, 8
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 01:15

Narrator wrote:

+ Kido - Earth Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 Kido-RareEarth_zps8dd47f85

- As he watched the young male jumped back to dodge the punch that was aimed at him. But the moment he turned to see the staff coming for his neck and ducked down watching it pass him but soon heard another voice coming from the distance telling him to stay away from him. That moment A slash came across his spine leaving him with his eye widen in shock. "Wha…No…" that moment Kido was stopped by another figure that came from the end of his tunnel. 'What…this must be…the other intruder. I…let my guard down…' Falling to the ground out without a sound unable to move. The effects of Kido finally returned to normal only to show his true face. -

HP: 0 [Unconscious & Paralyzed]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 01:47

Grave stared at the moment his brother came swing his blade. Grave stood tall relaxing his body before placing the staff behind him to stare at his brother. "The hell, how did you know I was even here!" Grave was just amazed and finally happy to have his brother by him but it was all seemed like a waste because it showed Grave did not get strong at all after watching and dealing with his own training. "I'm glad you came…but I could have handled myself a bit longer." Grave said lightly trying to be good about the trouble he was actually in before he leaned over noticing something. "What the…who's the chick?" Grave was curious as to whom she was but then came to notice she was tied up so it had Grave curious as to who she was and how she even got here. "Anyway…thank you again and we should get going if anything…"

156 / 7127
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 02:27

Sighing as he got there in time and the man fell to the ground from the sword slash across his back and sighed, “gods, I made it in time.” Raijin said as he looked to Grave, and smiled as he removed his mask, “I can still sense your chakra.” He said before he pointed to his ears, “I heard you choose the mountain path; at the end of the tunnel I looked for mountain markings and followed your chakra.” Raijin added as he sighed heavily from all the combat he had to deal with, “you were having troubles, I could sense it so I came here to help you, remember, I’m always here to help you out, just ask.” Raijin said as he looked at grave when he asked his question.

Looking at the woman before he looked back at Grave he smiled, “that’s Rin, she’s my opponent I met through my path, I just made sure she couldn’t hurt herself anymore, and I brought her along because I’m tired of just killing people mindlessly, not all enemies deserve death.” Raijin said as he stood up for his beliefs now, “anyways, your welcome, and yes we should get going, do what you will with your opponent.” Raijin said as he walked over and flipped the man over before he started rummaging through the defeated opponents gear, “here, take his weapon for now we can sell it or add it to the armory.” He said as he stopped pulling out another item before he pulled out another item that resembled the one the woman carried, “interesting…” Raijin said as he took it and put it in the same pouch as the other one he took from the woman before he took it and turned around tossing the man’s items to Grave as well as the hammer. “now let’s get moving.” Raijin added as he turned and walked over picking up the woman, “do what you will with him.” He added as he started walking forwards.
334/7745
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 03:04

Narrator wrote:

+ Fushiryu - Imperial Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 ImperialDragonWarrior_zpsd8afdcea

- Dragging the bodies of the other three ryubushi tossing their lifeless corpse to the ground. As he appeared suddenly the silvered eye character was covered in blood from fighting and killing the ryubushis. Turning to see the other one was on the ground he vanished to finish him off leaving dead. Standing before the other two men as he slowly turned after seeing the young woman on the samurai.-

< - Imperial Ryubushi - FushiRyu - >
"Its an honor…to finally meet the men that was able to defeat my ryubushi…even though they were incomplete for not allowing their emotions to leave their bodies. Sadly though you proved to be stronger than both of them…mister samurai…I have not seen your type for a very very long time. Though in my time we never had to worry about your kind. As you see…" *that split moment the young man roared having a strange white aura then yelling once more his skinned became scaled like a lizard as his eyes became sharper showing his true form. "Finally…now that I have been feared from that curse of the five elemental seal placed on me by my brothers. The real battle can finally begin! * Clapping his hands together the young man opened his mouth as it seemed light was gathering together as he fired a pure white beam at them both. "Hikari Ryu Houkou!"

Action Count: 5
-1 Imperial Drive - Activated
-1 Ryubushi -Bankai - Activated
-1 Ryu Houkou - 1813 + 265 = 2078 DMG

HP: 700/700
Stamina: 1412/1800 | Spiritual: 1200
Chakra: 2325/3000

Strength: 400 {ID: 500} {RBB: 725}
Endurance: 400 {ID: 500} {RBB: 725}
Dexterity: 1000 {ID: 1250} {RBB:1813}
Intelligence: 600

Techniques
Imperial Drive - C | S: 150 | 98 [Activate] | Effect: Stats x1.25 | Limit: 1 Turn

RyuBushi - Bankai - C | S: 175 | 115 [Activate | Per Turn] | Effect: Increase Stats x1.45

RyuBushi - Holy Dragon Roar - C | S: 350 | 175 | Damage: 265

RyuBushi - Celestial Dragon Claw - C | S: 300 | 150 | Damage: 225

RyuBushi - Celestial Dragon Wing Attack - C | S: 325 | 162 | Damage: 244

RyuBushi - Imperial Dragon Sword Horn - C | S: 280 | 140 | Damage: 210

Dragon Slayer - Final Sign Rage of the Dragon Slayer S: 225 | Damage: 200

Dragon Slayer - Dancing of the Dragons - S: 150 | Damage: 175

Dragon Slayer Style - Effect: Dragon Weapons DMG +25 Turns | Limit 3 Turns

Items
x1 Key to Vault of Kings

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Well, it seems the power of the Imperial King has thrown the balance of the world off for a loop. Because of this the flow of chakra is able to be used once again. But that does not mean for long. You have a time limit of 3 minutes[Posts] to use it and defeat the King as well find out as to why this all happen."
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 03:04

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 03:25

Counter Action -
-1 Action Upcoming Turn

Grave notices the attack coming at them and quickly feels the use of his chakra once again allowing him to perform his techniques. "This is going to be risky..." He quickly started focusing his chakra quickly slamming them at the ground as they lit up as the barrier of earth grew around him, Raijin and Rai. So that the Barrier will take the damage but lowering it.

Barrier Defense = 1735 Defense that will be subtract from DMG.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 03:33

Falling onto his knees weak from creating the barrier he quickly noticed the barrier was cracking from the damage of the attack as light pierced through striking him in the chest. With the light making contact it seemed to leave a burn mark on his chest as well a hole in the clothing he was wearing as the barrier began to fall to pieces. Sitting up quickly, "Raijin…better…come up with something quick… " The Nibi was not even able to see what it was all about as it continued to watch the battle unfold.
Max Action 1
Action Used during Counter Action

Took -30 DMG from Ryu Houkou [Barrier Lowered Dmg to 343]

O Health Pts: 430/465
---HP Marker Worth: -5 HP
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 131/848 | 746/746
O Chakra Pts: 1/1594 [2218](when cloaked w/ 1st Tail)
---Bijuu Chakra: 4160 [624 useable w/ 1st Tail]
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 084%

O Seal Strength: 100%
O Strength: 262 {272} + 25 [297]
O Endurance: 268 {283} +25 [308]
O Dexterity: 268 {288} +25 [313]
O Intelligence: 373
O Luck: 002 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:06

As soon as Raijin came walking out of the tunnel carrying Rin in his arms he looked at the man that was covered in blood before he looked around the ruins and gave the man a sour look through his helmet, “Fuck you and your false power, they were your comrades no matter how you look at it and this is how you treat them?” Raijin shouted angrily as he suddenly felt his chakra return, forming a set of hand seals to have a clone appear between Raijin and Grave before he noticed his brothers barrier come up negating all the damage, “good job brother.” Raijin said as he looked at the man before him, “just you wait…” he said as he gave a scroll to the clone, “you know what to do, wait till the portal closes.” Raijin added, the clone looked at Raijin and nodded, “please, who do you think I am?” it replied.

Raijin knelt over and placed his hand on the ground before he said, “Open.” A portal opened up before he pulled himself and Grave through the portal, after the portal was closed the clone turned around to look at the white haired man before it shook his head, “boy… you really pissed him off.” Before it opened the scroll and it smiled, “good luck.” The scroll contained the EMP jutsu of Raijin’s personal creation, its wave shooting out shutting down all chakra powers within the emp blast.

After jumping through the portal pulling Grave with him, he looked at his brother before they set foot down on the white sands, he set Rin down on the ground before he left a note on her before he untied her and re-spooled the wire, “That man is going to die, show no mercy, take no hostages for him.” Raijin said as he looked at his brother, his face was dead serious, “open!” Raijin said once again as he touched the ground opening the portal for him and Grave to walk back out before the man, “so… how’s it feel to have no power you pathetic waste of flesh.” Raijin said as he gave the man a deathly glare, “and as far as you not being scared of samurai’s, you might want to think again.” Raijin said as he withdrew his black master katana, he panted a bit from the sudden drop and usage in chakra and stamina but he shrugged it off, “prepare yourself!” Raijin added before he looked to Grave.

“Remember… no mercy.” Raijin added before he suddenly bolted cutting his sword across where the man with white hair stood.
435/8180

Actions:
1: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique 25 cc | 25 sc
2: Opened Limbo Portal (jikuu Technique - Asakura Rinbo - Morning Storehouse Limbo) 600 chakra | 210 stamina
3: Activated EMP through jutsu scroll (Raiton Chakra Magnetic Pulse)
4: Opened Limbo Portal (jikuu Technique - Asakura Rinbo - Morning Storehouse Limbo) 600 chakra | 210 stamina
5: Sword Attack – 130 + 1103 + 1238 +1.25 +15 = 3104 dmg
Grand Total Damage: 3104 dmg | All Chakra usage negated for opponent.

Stats: (Rikudo Sage Ring boost) [Lightning Badge: x1.10 DEX in Battle] [[Eiyo +1.20 stats 3 posts]]
O Health Pts: 490/490[490]
- - - HP Marker Worth: -5 HP [Do Not Change] | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 2265| 1670 – 3066/3511 | 2356/2356
O Chakra Pts: 3935 | 4642/5867
- - - Chakra Control: 096% [Train]
- - - Stat Bin: 15

O Strength: 735 (919) [[1103]]
O Endurance: 735 w/Items{780} (975)[[1170]]
O Dexterity: 735 w/Items{750} (938) [1032] [[1238]]
O Intelligence: 835 (1044) [[1268]]
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Chance]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:06

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next