Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 08:46

After completing the small side adventure for himself Grave had started his own journey to understand the ways of his own life now. With a new partner to help him things seemed be to be well for him or so it seemed. Instead of returning to Kousengakure Grave wanted to explore the rest of the country as he knew it was formed but never really got the chance to explore it as much because of the issues before hand. Yawning about it seemed things were not becoming as dull as he thought now he just had to get back on the right track.
103/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 08:55

While traveling Grave heard two roars coming from the distant before he shook his head thinking to himself, "So they finally found me have they." The seal on Grave's back was still present as well since he had finally had the mask removed and his robes down it was noticeable than usual. But turning to see the white and black tigers next to him Grave shook his head smiling, "Hey you two how have you been." He began to pet them on the head then behind the ears happy to see them finally together again. Though his mind was wondering about Sakura a bit but it became settled.
211/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:01

Shaking his mind off of it for the moment he heard the tigers growling at something or someone coming towards him. It was then he noticed as well pulling his staff from behind his back Grave was puzzled a bit but heard a noise coming from behind the bushes. The country did had vast amount of land that was covered with forest and the river ran from the center towards the ocean near the north. Though it seemed a bit off for someone to actually be from the cities that was created for everyone. Looking over the bushes it was an old man finishing.
315/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:09

The old man was singing something to himself as Grave and Yin and Yang listened carefully as it was sounding like he was singing about his life. Though it was odd as the man was very well alive. Grave shrugged deciding to take a closer look as he came up behind the old man tapping him on the shoulder, "Hello sir, how are you doing today?" The old man smiled looking back at Grave saying, "Same as always living life to the fullest of my abilities what about yourself young man?" Grave blinked for a moment before sitting beside him as Yin and Yang watched from behind.
422/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:16

"What do you mean just living your life to the fullest?" Grave asked the old man as he was puzzled as to wondering what the old man was actually doing. The old man turned to answer Grave's question. "You know living life to the fullest means no worries and just going with the flow of time. You do know how to live life after you have been through what I've done in my time. Though in some cases I wish I never did something but in other cases I can hardly say that I did not do them for the wrong ways of life and have no regrets for it either."
533/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:21

Grave looked back at Yin and Yang shrugging to them but then turned to face the water saying, "You live with no regrets…tell me something what is it you did before?" Grave was actually curious to know about the life of the man before he ended up at Hikari. It would seem things are going on a different route as Grave hardly listen to anyone else but Raijin and Inshitsu sometimes. Other times it seemed wrong for the young shinobi to even ignore his friends when it came down to it all. "What I did uh…hmm it’s a long story are you sure you really want to know about it all?"
644/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:26

Grave nodded curious even more as to what the man had to speak of. "Well let's see first I came from a country not far from here and I had been a shinobi for that village for many years. I also saw war during that time frame but it was more interesting to see that life was still getting higher for me. I was allowed to join the ranks of a shinobi and move up to becoming a Jounin. But as time went on I had to study my ways through certain things. The art of assassinating was one of them sadly for my skills were deadly and truly feared."
754/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:31

Turning to raise an eyebrow wondering how many people died by this man's hands he was curious but did not want to intrude on the story of his life. "You see…I killed a lot of enemies that threaten to start war with countries for no reason or to kill of innocents. Sometimes I even had to warn my friends before though I fought with one having to kill just to keep secrets safe from the world. It was harsh living alone for years. But I grew with it to continue on my path to reaching the top I wanted to be known as leader in my country."
861/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:36

Amazed at how the man had to give up the life of a friend to even protect his country and way of life it pushed Grave to wonder if he or Raijin would have to do the same in order to protect their own country. Let alone they were from Kumo first though Hikari was still a home to them even though it did not truly be their birth home. Grave sighed lightly to but the old man smiled saying, "It was for a good cause trust me…though the next one will be even more interesting, as I use to also be a strong Genjutsu user."
967/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:41

Shaking his head looking at the old man Grave had to ask, "Wait Genjutsu user…like using Genjutsu as a favorite area or that was really your strong suit?" The old man laughed a bit saying, "That is correct Genjutsu was my strongest field of techniques though I had many others. It just seemed like the best to hone in my techniques a bit more. You see I was even able to cast my techniques through just the sight of a body part. Once you glanced at it, it was already game over for you as your life was mine for the taking now."
1070/1500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next