Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:41

Shaking his head looking at the old man Grave had to ask, "Wait Genjutsu user…like using Genjutsu as a favorite area or that was really your strong suit?" The old man laughed a bit saying, "That is correct Genjutsu was my strongest field of techniques though I had many others. It just seemed like the best to hone in my techniques a bit more. You see I was even able to cast my techniques through just the sight of a body part. Once you glanced at it, it was already game over for you as your life was mine for the taking now."
1070/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:46

Grave had heard stories of the body cast technique but never knew anyone to be able to perform it now it was serious this old man was someone to be feared, though it was questionable as to why he came to this country away from his village. "Please…tell me something if you were fighting to protect your village why are you here now?" Grave was even more curious as the old man smiled shaking his head watching the water splash by, "Life makes turns that we cannot even begin to see let alone understand…that is what my father once told me."
1171/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:51

"Your father was right as to what mine says he always tells me that I should not see life as something easy to find shortcuts but travel the path that takes the longest to earn the biggest rewards. I've always tried to figure out what he meant by that and now I do understand it. Like you say it takes time to understand things and move on but with all respect I bet you were a strong shinobi and still are though I'm amazed you came to this country why not come stay at Kousengakure with me and my friends. We have many things in life we could share with one another."
1283/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 09:56

The old man thought about it for a moment before pulling up a fish with his fishing rod smiling at it. He stood up saying, "You shouldn't worry about me so much my village was strong but is gone now and I just sail the seas with my life in my hands and a smile on my face. Though I'm sure you have someone waiting for you back at your village do you not sir?" Grave was stunned to think about it and smiled as he closed his eyes, "Yes…I have many friends waiting for me and I need to find them as soon as possible." Grave thought for a moment before turning to glance over at Yin and Yang whom were eating on a fish that had caught themselves.
1413/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 10:02

Smiling at them Grave stood up walking with the old man as they continued talking with one another before having to reach the edge of the land walking on the beach that was filled with sand and beauty of the waves crashing. But to the left was a boat that the old man came on. "Where are you going old man?" The man turned smile saying, "I'm heading back home to my friends and family though my village may be gone that does not mean the memories are gone from my heart. Always remember you can choose to be something or someone but always be yourself nobody else." Grave nodded remembering his dark side in him and then saw Yin and Yang.
1535/1500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 10:08

Grave waved to the old man as he left to go back to the open sea. The party of three started to walk back towards the village only to see the female staring waiting for them back at the house Grave smiled once more at her shaking his head saying to yin and yang, "I'm not strong enough to stay away but I'm going to keep running back to her it seems what you guys think?" The tigers roared with the howl following as Sakura came running hugging Grave as she was worried about him but he could only smile knowing what he did was right for him knowing the truth.
1646/1500

+ EXP: 82 + 823 = 905EXP
+ Seed Slot Unlocked: Scientist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey   Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Quest - Grave's own Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox