Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) Empty
PostSubject: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 08:09

Upon dropping the needle, Ayane lost a little bit of tenseness, before backing away, eyeing the man before her. He paid her no mind at first. She looked back at Hayabusa, and her eyes pierced through him like a hot knife cutting through butter. He only looked at her for a moment, before something came and touched her arm. She looked, and it was that of the old man. He looked at him.
“Young lady… I am very VERY sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you…” he took something out of his pocket and gave it to her right after.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 08:18

“I know this is not much… but this is something that you might like yourself, young Ayane…” he said. Ayane looked down and there had been a map and legend of the Seven Swordsmen’s blades. She didn’t know they still existed… but obviously they did. She smiled as they seemed to be located easily in her old home village. She was going to return… she looked at Hayabusa, who had also looked back at her, and smiled brightly. Hayabusa had wondered what it was that he had given to Ayane, but he just observed her happiness beaming like a light.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 08:25

She looked up, preparing to thank the man greatly and wonder how it is that he knew who she was. But, when both of them looked up, the man had been gone… vanished into thin air. She looked at Hayabusa confused, before looking back at the scroll ahead of her. She rolled it up and put it in her pocket. She looked at the deaf guy and nodded. He opened the door as Ayane began to make her way back up to Hayabusa’s side. Hayabusa looked at the list ahead of him of people’s names. It had 16 names listed.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 11:30

“This is going to be a long day…” Hayabusa said. The deaf guy looked at them and shrugged. He then checked outside again and shook his head. Hayabusa looked up at Ayane.
“Looks like… there is nobody waiting…” she said. Hayabusa raised his eyebrow.
“But, there are fifteen people remaining to be seen.” He said. Hayabusa stared at the list for a few moments before he realized. “Wait a minute…” he looked at the first word of every name and they spelled out something… he began to read it down the line out towards Ayane so she could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 11:56

“L Y D E C K M U R A M A S A…” he said. “Lydeck… Muramasa. That sneaky old man… I love that guy.” He said.
“What’s this mean?” Ayane asked him.
“That he and Kasumi most likely conspired this. He just made me expect to wrap up my whole day, and made up all these names… he was the only one person I was supposed to see today…” Hayabusa said with a smile. He stood up and looked at Ayane. She held the scroll up.
“Are you going to help me with this?” she had questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 12:04

“I could… but I would suggest taking Shadow… he’s familiar with Kiri as well.”
“Fine…” she said, looking disappointed. She dropped her head and began to walk away.
“Hey… what’s the problem?” he asked her.
“Nothing…”
“Liar…”
“I just… miss going on missions with you I guess…” she said. Hayabusa was slightly speechless.
“Oh… well… next week lets plan a date then. Just you and I. Fair?”
“Ok…” she said, smiling.
“Then, you and Shadow can go to Kiri and do what you have to do. Get your blade and get back here.” He said.
“That sounds like a plan.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 12:13

She walked out, patting the deaf man on the shoulder, and he nodded, walking out with her. Hayabusa walked out after, and watched them walk away. He watched from a distance as Ayane moved her hands… in sign language? He had no idea she had taken stuff like this that seriously. He smiled, before turning away and walking the other way. He looked at the map that was before him. The first one and closest one was right next to his mansion. Hayabusa dipped into the nearest Janitor’s closet and he closed the door behind him, making sure nobody saw.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 17:49

At that moment, Hayabusa moved from his current location using Flying Thunder God technique. He reappeared now in his mansion. He sat at his desk that had been in his personal bedroom quarters and opened up the scroll once more. He took out of it only what he needed for this particular treasure. Hayabusa then put the gift he got down and figured that he would later see what it was. He stood up and grabbed anything he may need for this mission, as he climbed out of his window. He jumped down, as he made his way on up.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 17:54

As he headed up the mountain, looking at the map to make sure that he had been going the right way, he had made it to the destination much quicker than he thought that he would. He looked ahead where X marked the spot, and there had been a dark cave ahead. He could feel a decent amount of chakra come from it… could there be something very powerful in there? Hayabusa stepped forward and began to walk with his heightened senses up. How could he not know this had been in his own village? He didn’t put it here.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) EmptySat Jun 28 2014, 18:00

As he went in as cautious as he could be, he put his hand in his pouches to grab his kunai. He was very cautious as he felt as though something was breathing. It began to get darker and darker as he moved closer into the depths of whatever it is. At some point, it began to be too dark. Hayabusa held is arm out and put his flame thrower on from his puppet arm. He was going to use this for some slight, but it seemed as though it was sapping too much chakra to keep it lit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)   ~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Treasure Hunting Begins~ {Hayabusa}(Power Of Legends|Stats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next